Looksmax worked?

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
Yesterday I managed to touch a girl. I was with her in a common company, we were sitting at different part of the room, she was talking to her friends, and I was playing brawl stars with friends. I don't cross paths with her. When I was leaving and saying goodbye to all the guys, she held out her hand to shake mine. I found out her name and we talked a little while I laced up my shoes. It turns out that looksmax worked?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Deleted member, subhuman to mtn and 5 others
That's normal not anything special mate it doesn't mean she like's you she just respect's/ treat's you like a normal aquaintaince/human being.

The only good way to tell is if your ball's deep into her and this would naturally happen not forced

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Pumanator
That's normal not anything special mate it doesn't mean she like's you she just respect's/ treat's you like a normal aquaintaince/human being.

The only good way to tell is if your ball's deep into her and this would naturally happen not forced
I haven't talked to girls in months and haven't touched them in years. This instantly raises any random intersections with girls to the absolute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 21531, Deleted member 21192 and 4 others
I haven't talked to girls in months and haven't touched them in years. This instantly raises any random intersections with girls to the absolute
this is still normal and you can always see it in their face if they are lusting for you

their eyes just give it away instantly and you can feel the energy if she lusts you or not

i had 1 girl lust over me before because i could feel it and see it in their eyes if it was geniune or not plus i had like 20-25 women who faked/didnt look attracted toward's me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and Компенсатор всего
sorry can't respond I have sanctions in place against Russian posters :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and untouchable_coper
sorry can't respond I have sanctions in place against Russian posters :Comfy:
Wow, this will definitely stop Putin. Personal sanctions of one user on a small forum have a great impact on missile launches and combat operations :lul:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
s
this is still normal and you can always see it in their face if they are lusting for you

their eyes just give it away instantly and you can feel the energy if she lusts you or not

i had 1 girl lust over me before because i could feel it and see it in their eyes if it was geniune or not plus i had like 20-25 women who faked/didnt look attracted toward's me.
stop hating bro
OP she wants to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
s

stop hating bro
OP she wants to fuck
Im not hating the only way he knows she likes him is if he asks for number and he doesnt have to wait every 5 minutes for a reply and they hookup

Im not hating the only way he knows she likes him is if he asks for number and he doesnt have to wait every 5 minutes for a reply and they hookup
no bro trust if he pulls out his dick she will be guzzlin no questions asked

• JFL
Reactions: Компенсатор всего and Bonesbonesbonesbone

What if i feel she lusts but she doesnt even remove earphones :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
What if i feel she lusts but she doesnt even remove earphones :feelswah::feelswah:
Eye’s,Body language, And her tone of voice or the way she speak’s is immediate energy turn on or turn off you can feel.

From that response you said shes not into you because shes not giving you any attention JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Eye’s,Body language, And her tone of voice or the way she speak’s is immediate energy turn on or turn off you can feel.

From that response you said shes not into you because shes not giving you any attention JFL
Its at the gym, shes doing her excercises with the earphones nowadays. One day she asked me for my dumbbells like 6 times, she also stared and smiled at me once and when she speaks to me she seems happy abt it. Basically by looking at her while we interacted id say she lusts. Thing is im a dark triad badboy so i treated her kinda like shit and maybe she got repelled :feelsgood:

• +1
Its at the gym, shes doing her excercises with the earphones nowadays. One day she asked me for my dumbbells like 6 times, she also stared and smiled at me once and when she speaks to me she seems happy abt it. Basically by looking at her while we interacted id say she lusts. Thing is im a dark triad badboy so i treated her kinda like shit and maybe she got repelled :feelsgood:
Autistic shouldn’t have made your intention’s clear and go for it. Instead you took away a good chance by making unintentional signs of non-interest toward’s her JFLLL

• +1
Autistic shouldn’t have made your intention’s clear and go for it. Instead you took away a good chance by making unintentional signs of non-interest toward’s her JFLLL
Kek, shes a stacy who gets hit on by a chad (im htn) and get stares from every male at the gym, shes too much for me:feelsree:

Kek, shes a stacy who gets hit on by a chad (im htn) and get stares from every male at the gym, shes too much for me:feelsree:
time to leave boyo but to be fair guys cant rate guys so he could be same tier as you from her perspective but since everyones competing and running each other over be the last with the shotgun to finish the warrior off once he killed the rest of the gymcellers

• +1
time to leave boyo but to be fair guys cant rate guys so he could be same tier as you from her perspective but since everyones competing and running each other over be the last with the shotgun to finish the warrior off once he killed the rest of the gymcellers
Nah hes bigger, more muscular and im not sure if hes a lil taller, while im slowly getting out of twink territory. Its an objective mog

• JFL
Nah hes bigger, more muscular and im not sure if hes a lil taller, while im slowly getting out of twink territory. Its an objective mog
ohhh he size mogged u wow thought u meant face mogged but ur a twink lol

• +1