looksmaxed eye area > psl eye area

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
i was watching supernatural and cant take my eyes of this guy (no homo, this is what being years on this forum does to you)

anyways its a good example of why a looksmaxed eye area (long thick lashes, good shaped eyebrows and no visible undereyes) mogs deep set hunter eyes with thinning eyebrows and no visible lashes

IMG 4400

IMG 4398

the mogger has bug eyes and they would look like shit without of his lashes and dont get me wrong, the second guy clearly doesnt have 10/10 psl eye area either, but its higher psl than 1st

• +1
Reactions: Pride, future_darktriad000, Eiei and 12 others
They're both moggers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: mhd_79, ElTruecel and sub5c3l
Cope. Hooded eyes with good lashes and eyebrows with extremely good pfl-pfh ratio mogs, it literally stands out in public

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: the next o'pry, borismonster, ElTruecel and 2 others
Cope. Hooded eyes with good lashes and eyebrows with extremely good pfl-pfh ratio mogs, it literally stands out in public
take a screenshot of their eyes and show it to 10 girls, i guarantee you 8-9 will say the 1st guy has more beautiful ones

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mhd_79, looksmidder, sayi and 2 others
take a screenshot of their eyes and show it to 10 girls, i guarantee you 8-9 will say the 1st guy has more beautiful ones
Second guy doesn't even have any lashes or brows. It by no means is an PSL autist eye area. Horizontally large but vertically narrow is what makes an eye area stand out

Second guy doesn't even have any lashes or brows. It by no means is an PSL autist eye area. Horizontally large but vertically narrow is what makes an eye area stand out View attachment 2820326
like i said in my thread

the guy is nowhere near ideal psl wise, but if u take the lashes and brows from the first guy and compare it to his, every user would say the deep set eyes mog the shit out of the bug eyes guy.. this just shows the importance or lashes and brows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and FBl
like i said in my thread

the guy is nowhere near ideal psl wise, but if u take the lashes and brows from the first guy and compare it to his, every user would say the deep set eyes mog the shit out of the bug eyes guy.. this just shows the importance or lashes and brows
They both have deep set eyes

Glasses Why Dont We Have Both GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: caiolindo and datboijj
i was watching supernatural and cant take my eyes of this guy (no homo, this is what being years on this forum does to you)

anyways its a good example of why a looksmaxed eye area (long thick lashes, good shaped eyebrows and no visible undereyes) mogs deep set hunter eyes with thinning eyebrows and no visible lashes

View attachment 2820313
View attachment 2820314

the mogger has bug eyes and they would look like shit without of his lashes and dont get me wrong, the second guy clearly doesnt have 10/10 psl eye area either, but its higher psl than 1st
1st guy has sharp lateral canthus
2nd guy has nothing sharp at all just more hooding
his overall eyes are dull as a tube sock
you tried it tho

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
What they say doesnt matter. Theyll pick timothee chalamet eyes over tyson ballou but in reality treat ballou better

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and trueceI

View attachment 2820313
View attachment 2820314

Pure cope

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
What they say doesnt matter. Theyll pick timothee chalamet eyes over tyson ballou but in reality treat ballou better
timothee chalamet dates kylie jenner

they clearly both appeal to girls

• Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l
Agree, hooded eyes being ideal has to be one of the biggest psl memes in history
>muh male gaze eyez

• +1
Reactions: buflek

both or kys

• +1
Reactions: greywind and caiolindo
both is ideal

but my point is that everyone should focus on lashes and eyebrows before meme surgery
yea being lashless and browless makes you look like a old man decaying

I have both shut up nigga

Orbital hypertrophy + oral minox

All you need to improve/ascend your eye area

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
Most hunter eyes have visible lashes.

Ok no he doesn’t not even close to bug eyes wtf.
irl he does have big uee and scleral show

View attachment 2820313
View attachment 2820314

Nigga he has psl eye area

• +1
Reactions: buflek