Looksmaxer caught me browsing the forum and sat right next to me on an empty train!!!

Crustaciouse_

Crustaciouse_

Bronze
Wtf this was so weird
I'm sitting at the very end of the seat isle, so right next to the door, and I'm browsing the forum on my phone.
As the doors open, this white tiktok maxxed prettyboy comes through the door (the door would be behind me and to my left, so he'd see what's on my screen while waiting for the doors to open and when walking in) and sits right next to me!!!!
Now mind you this train was completely empty, literally only 6 other people in the train car. Entire isles of seats empty, and this guy for some reason sat right next to me, even though the isle I was on was also completely empty.
Anybody that lives in an autistic high inbib city can tell you how it works, everyone sits far away from eachother until they are forced to sit next to eachother due to a packed train.
So there's only 2 possibilies:
1. Either he was gay (doubt it didn't look the type)
2. He was a looksmaxer.
Too bad we where both too high inhib to confront eachother
I KNOW YOUR READING THIS YOU FAG!!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Squirtoutmabooty, fruitgunpop and 9 others
it was me

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: ArdaxHG, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, idkman and 5 others
and his name... was david gandy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ArdaxHG, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
tales,the sczio demon are coming onto u op and this forum will not save you

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272 and Deleted member 15827
tales from mumbai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618, CUCAGRANDE, ascension and 1 other person
Faggot Stories

Think

0.0001% of the population browse looksmax

5-10% of the population is gay

Prepare your ass

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, mug and 3 others
Wtf this was so weird
I'm sitting at the very end of the seat isle, so right next to the door, and I'm browsing the forum on my phone.
As the doors open, this white tiktok maxxed prettyboy comes through the door (the door would be behind me and to my left, so he'd see what's on my screen while waiting for the doors to open and when walking in) and sits right next to me!!!!
Now mind you this train was completely empty, literally only 6 other people in the train car. Entire isles of seats empty, and this guy for some reason sat right next to me, even though the isle I was on was also completely empty.
Anybody that lives in an autistic high inbib city can tell you how it works, everyone sits far away from eachother until they are forced to sit next to eachother due to a packed train.
2. He was a looksmaxer.
my dream is to recognize a forum member and call them by their usernames irl and seeing their reaction jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, gymcel:( and mug
Wtf this was so weird
2. He was a looksmaxer.
THE COPE
nigga he gay!

my dream is to recognize a forum member and call them by their usernames irl and seeing their reaction jfl
Only user I’ve seen irl is fucclife

he probably wanted to rob you but then saw your cheap ass phone and clothes and had empathy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and gymcel:(