Looksmaxians will prevail

Aids!

Aids!

Very very relaxed gudru
You're,my goddamned friend tbh bro and you and me together will never never stray from the path bro we'll get it done everyday every single way we don't really have a choice and IK on some level it's endearing and you agree with me and you understand the bigger picture at least on some level bro and if you don't we can TAKE a bigger picture and have you understand because some people subject themselves to bullshittery but not you and me bro that's why we might just coolmog the whole population bro we literally have it on lockdown and if you ever doubt yourself my blackpilled self will be right there to assure you that the self doubt is extremely bogus and that's why we're friends bro it's because this is the opposite of the bottom I see it now we are the selective 1% in our own little bouncy castle boyo no homo

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 656, BrettyBoy, AspiringChad and 3 others
I read every word. 😘

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
I read every word. 😘
Bro give me an assessment. Let me know what you think of me bro . Please let me give me an assessment bro I think we DADDY mog a Chad bro you me in knajjd in a bouncy castle tbh c'mon man I wanna know your opinion bro I think you me and knajjd could coolmog half the earth bro c'mon bro you like ER and I love ER bro you me and knajjd iqs are insane bro I can understand it better than most I've got good pattern recognition bro and we DADDY mog a Chad bro c'mon bro MOTHERFUCK a Chad bro I think we're friends already tbh ngl. But I want that feeling reciprocated and confirmed bro c'mon bro I want an assessment I wanna TEAM UP bro SKWAD skrr skrr. C'mon bro we bro? No homo bro.

Bro give me an assessment. Let me know what you think of me bro . Please let me give me an assessment bro I think we DADDY mog a Chad bro you me in knajjd in a bouncy castle tbh c'mon man I wanna know your opinion bro I think you me and knajjd could coolmog half the earth bro c'mon bro you like ER and I love ER bro you me and knajjd iqs are insane bro I can understand it better than most I've got good pattern recognition bro and we DADDY mog a Chad bro c'mon bro MOTHERFUCK a Chad bro I think we're friends already tbh ngl. But I want that feeling reciprocated and confirmed bro c'mon bro I want an assessment I wanna TEAM UP bro SKWAD skrr skrr. C'mon bro we bro? No homo bro.
Yes.

prevails me

it's over for many looksmaxed men.