Looksmaxing advice ?

5’9 is crazy

5’9 is crazy
How hahaha the average height in my country is 5ft 10, so I’m just 1 inch shorter than the average which is not bad seen as girls in my country start at 5ft 4- 5ft 5

How hahaha the average height in my country is 5ft 10, so I’m just 1 inch shorter than the average which is not bad seen as girls in my country start at 5ft 4- 5ft 5
U should get LL

U should get LL
No because I’m not desperate to be taller not risking my whole life for something like that I’m not a coper I accept the height I am & girls who like me don’t care about my height

• +1
Reactions: chasingaesthetics
No because I’m not desperate to be taller not risking my whole life for something like that I’m not a coper I accept the height I am & girls who like me don’t care about my height
im 186cm and i get mogged all the time 🤣

It depends on where you live, I don’t cry about something I can’t physically change I accept it, & focus on my face and body to improve the things that I can without being but hurt about the cards I was delt with hahaha. I still get attention from girls and choosing signals at my height

Fellow mentalcel spotted. I'm 1,88m but amongst other people of privileged background I am unironically average.

It depends on where you live, I don’t cry about something I can’t physically change I accept it, & focus on my face and body to improve the things that I can without being but hurt about the cards I was delt with hahaha. I still get attention from girls and choosing signals at my height
cope

Fellow mentalcel spotted. I'm 1,88m but amongst other people of privileged background I am unironically average.
Can’t
its not cope your fucking coping if u go as far as getting leg length surgery hahahaha you know how stupid that sounds & how much money it takes to get it done & how many years I’d have to waste to save up for it. That is cope just to attract more girls when I do comfortably fine with the level I am at now 😂😂🤦🏻, I’m not insecure about my height but you definitely sure sound like you are, I know my face can get to a 7/10 after I Looksmax, & you think height will hold me back when it clearly doesn’t only to the girls that like 6ft+ only which I don’t go for those girls I go for girls who like me for my height & my looks hahahah if that’s cope then your stupid it’s accepting the cards I’ve been delt with.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 25743
Can’t

its not cope your fucking coping if u go as far as getting leg length surgery hahahaha you know how stupid that sounds & how much money it takes to get it done & how many years I’d have to waste to save up for it. That is cope just to attract more girls when I do comfortably fine with the level I am at now 😂😂🤦🏻, I’m not insecure about my height but you definitely sure sound like you are, I know my face can get to a 7/10 after I Looksmax, & you think height will hold me back when it clearly doesn’t only to the girls that like 6ft+ only which I don’t go for those girls I go for girls who like me for my height & my looks hahahah if that’s cope then your stupid it’s accepting the cards I’ve been delt with.
Only copers get surgery on things they can’t chnage naturally

Can’t

U asked for advice jfl

Might want to do some Englishmaxxing
Hahahaha Bruv it literally auto corrected cause I type too fast sometimes 😂

• +1
Reactions: IDWBM
U asked for advice jfl
Hahahaha yeah not surgery advice bloody hell can yous not read I asked for softmaxing advice not fucking hard maxing

Hahahaha yeah not surgery advice bloody hell can yous not read I asked for softmaxing advice not fucking hard maxing
Bloody hell maite i just read the taitle

C0d

give me an honest rating aswell 👍🏻I’m open for different opinions
& I’m here to softmax not hard max
I’m 5ft 9 & what can my score be after looksmaxing ? Be added a photo of me that’s take over 6ft+ away so the less is less distorted so it can be a more accurate example of how I look in real life on the one with clear acne it has lens distortion so keep that in mind.

Im usually a bad person but im on abit of speed rn so im going to be a little nicer, the redness of the skin/acne isnt looking too good, try clear it up and moisturise and maybe hit a sunbed for that glow, the 4th pic aint bad you have no cheekfat and a jawline, id say a beard(stubble) would help but you dont look masculine enough to grow it

Im usually a bad person but im on abit of speed rn so im going to be a little nicer, the redness of the skin/acne isnt looking too good, try clear it up and moisturise and maybe hit a sunbed for that glow, the 4th pic aint bad you have no cheekfat and a jawline, id say a beard(stubble) would help but you dont look masculine enough to grow it
Thanks for being nice hahaha, yeah skin is my biggest issue I think, my jawline is good in my opinion I’m going for the pretty boy look so that’s why I don’t look masculine currently, I can also grow a beard so in the future years when I’m 25+ I’ll grow a stubble

Thanks for being nice hahaha, yeah skin is my biggest issue I think, my jawline is good in my opinion I’m going for the pretty boy look so that’s why I don’t look masculine currently, I can also grow a beard so in the future years when I’m 25+ I’ll grow a stubble

you aint got the jawline like mine tho, it drops straight down a little and then goes foward so its squared off, it you had that it would look better, plus stubble for the milfs, I grew my beard when I was 19, it came slowly at 18/19 with those faggy stringy hairs then by 20 boom, small short stubble hairs like a real man, clean up your diet and you need patience for your skin, dont keep popping pimples etc, just morning and night using a scrub and then a nice moisturiser, I use nivea since I aint got spots but neutrogena have a clear and defend moisturiser which can help moisturise your skin obviously and and clear up spots and get rid of them, its for spot prone skin, its called "clear and defend", drink loads of water and exercises, go running etc, and take vitamins and eat fruits too, protein is also important for collagen

Yes lad ur a Chad bro not seen u in time mate