Looksmaxing as an older guy ?

Sub5virgin

Sub5virgin

Banned
Serious question. I'm 33 years old

Is it even worth it ?

I've been rated between 4-5 on most psl related sites(Although, I think I'm actually sub 5). Sorry I can't provide any pics. But I'll give a brief description of my physical appearance.

5'10"
150lbs average frame
No obvious facial deformities But my face is kind of potato shaped/ ie no particular angularity other than my cheekbones.

Now for the really bad. I'm practically norwood 2 in terms of hairline and have bad diffuse thinning on the top of my scalp and temples.

I keep my hair buzzed practically bald and despite the lack of hair, most people think I'm considerably younger than my age.

ATM. I'm seriously considering gymcelling and want to bulk up to around 180lbs then cut and get shredded.

Also, I'm still a virgin but have kissed/made out with a few girls (all of them quite younger than me).

Is it possible to ascend and at least date/simp my way into a relationship with a under 26 year old 4/10 chubby chick. Or is it just wishful thinking on my part ?

Is it possible to ascend and at least date/simp my way into a relationship with a < 26 year old 4/10 chubby chick.
Yeah man, just gymcel and ogremax. Btw did u kiss those girls when you were bald?

Is it even worth it ?

I've been rated between 4-5 on most psl related sites(Although, I think I'm actually sub 5). Sorry I can't provide any pics. But I'll give a brief description of my physical appearance.

5'10"
150lbs average frame
No obvious facial deformities But my face is kind of potato shaped/ ie no particular angularity other than my cheekbones.

Now for the really bad. I'm practically norwood 2 in terms of hairline and have bad diffuse thinning on the top of my scalp and temples.

I keep my hair buzzed practically bald and despite the lack of hair, most people think I'm considerably younger than my age.

ATM. I'm seriously considering gymcelling and want to bulk up to around 180lbs then cut and get shredded.

Also, I'm still a virgin but have kissed/made out with a few girls (all of them quite younger than me).

Is it possible to ascend and at least date/simp my way into a relationship with a under 26 year old 4/10 chubby chick. Or is it just wishful thinking on my part ?

33 year old virgin, damn you're twice as old as me. Hows your personality?

Is it even worth it ?

5'10"
150lbs average frame

First of all, why do so many users here think that looksmaxing is only useful for a certain age group lol ? You can AND SHOULD looksmax even if you are 60

Second, why this level of low standards and self esteem ? You can't acquire success with such low level of personal beliefs about the things you can achieve man

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard, TaCopineEstMoche, 11gaijin and 1 other person
Yeah man, just gymcel and ogremax. Btw did u kiss those girls when you were bald?

I've had the same "haircut" basically balding since I was 24. So yes.

Yeah gymcelling helps. I have a story on this from my girlfriend's friends but oh no can't brag on here because of the lazy incels!

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal

Is it even worth it ?

5'10"
150lbs average frame

Looks maxing is always worth it.

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬 and 11gaijin
I've had the same "haircut" basically balding since I was 24. So yes.
You‘re able to pull that off as it seems. If you’re looksmaxxed you can score a cute 26 year old (she doesn’t have to be a whale). Also keep in mind that women prefer guys that are 5+ years older than them.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
You‘re able to pull that off as it seems. If you’re looksmaxxed you can score a cute 26 year old (she doesn’t have to be a whale). Also keep in mind that women prefer guys that are 5+ years older than them.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually get any of those girls in bed.

Both situations involved some drinking and the first girl gave me the cold shoulder when I tried hitting her up later that week. I had a second "date" with the other girl but got nervous when I was hanging out at her place and couldn't get comfortable enough to transition from kissing to taking her clothes off. We continued to text after that but she seemed to lose interest and it just fizzled out from there.

I'm not really a shy person or anything and can flirt with girls who are giving me signs. But when it actually comes to getting intimate I kinda drop the ball.

Depends on your skin, if your skin aged a lot and looks like shit, it's over.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually get any of those girls in bed.

Both situations involved some drinking and the first girl gave me the cold shoulder when I tried hitting her up later that week. I had a second "date" with the other girl but got nervous when I was hanging out at her place and couldn't get comfortable enough to transition from kissing to taking her clothes off. We continued to text after that but she seemed to lose interest and it just fizzled out from there.

I'm not really a shy person or anything and can flirt with girls who are giving me signs. But when it actually comes to getting intimate I kinda drop the ball.
That‘s why you definitely should considerer gymcelling. It improves your looks and boosts your ego. Hurry up though, you‘re too old to lose time.

damn, a 33 yo asking for advice on a forum where average poster is 18. I feel sorry for you boyo. Agepill is brutal

Is it even worth it ?

5'10"
150lbs average frame

You've got the BMI of a teenager, and that's not a good thing. Definitely bulk up, make it clean, there's no need for fat when you can get mostly lean mass instead. Like the only excuse I have for being as lightweight as I am now is that I'm still fairly young, by 25-26 you really should be well build and look like a full grown man, rather than an overgrown teenage boy.

Roidmaxx now, your fairly old and roidmaxxing would do wonders, plus if you can pull off the bald look with a good bod you’ll easily pull younger girls.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I would've roped at 30 tbh.
30 is the limit of my suffering, If I don't get laid by then I'll start thinking of an exit plan.

IT'S OVER BOYO, LDAR.

Is it even worth it ?

5'10"
150lbs average frame

Yeah it's worth it.

I ascended at 32, after 3 years of looksmaxxing.

Also fuck simping. Once you reach fuckable-tier, aim at least for 6/10 's.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5virgin
Moneymaxx and fly out to get a FAGGA appliance to grow your skull.

Seriously if you're 33, it's fucking over, even if you looksmax and end up mogging prime chico. You'll never get over all those lost years.

LDAR.

Spend the money you would have spent on surgery and fly out to Thailand for some ladyboys.

Looksmaxxing is a young man's game.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Average 20 year old: " Ha ha just ROFL at these 30 year olds. I'm gonna kill myself when I reach my 30's, what a sad decade that must be."
Average 30 year old: "Shit what? I'm 30? How the fuck did that happen, I was just 20 like a few weeks ago"

THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENS

Time speeds up like crazy....and why? Because you perceive time in terms of its relationship with your age. When you're 3, a year is a third of your life. When you're 30, a year is 1/30th of your life. Is it any wonder that a year seems like nothing to a 30yo, but an eternity to a 3yo?

I reckon 30's are your peak years because you still look young and you have way more money than you did in your teens and 20's. Of course that's if you're doing it right. If you're still flipping burgers at 30 it's definitely all over.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxerilo and BlackBeard
It's too late your life is over im truly sorry for you , it's time to get a rope.....

Average 20 year old: " Ha ha just ROFL at these 30 year olds. I'm gonna kill myself when I reach my 30's, what a sad decade that must be."
Average 30 year old: "Shit what? I'm 30? How the fuck did that happen, I was just 20 like a few weeks ago"

THAT'S HOW IT HAPPENS

Time speeds up like crazy....and why? Because you perceive time in terms of its relationship with your age. When you're 3, a year is a third of your life. When you're 30, a year is 1/30th of your life. Is it any wonder that a year seems like nothing to a 30yo, but an eternity to a 3yo?

I reckon 30's are your peak years because you still look young and you have way more money than you did in your teens and 20's. Of course that's if you're doing it right. If you're still flipping burgers at 30 it's definitely all over.

Money is cope, face is all that matters.

its over

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
no, it's legit bro. the perfect age gap is half your age plus 7

that's actually true and the reason i defeated most of my negative feelings regarding agepill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206