Looksmaxing/Blackpill Guides That Should Be Made (Ideas)

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
  • Blackpilled Heuristics & Psychology
    • A long Discussion on how certain traits affect your perception, in life, dating, family, public and how these perceptual effects compound over time (ex. You being mulatto in an all black school compounds positively, or being a cutecel compounds negatively)
  • Why Money Doesn't Attract Women
    • Make a distinction between utility and attraction and how money makes you a more useful man, not a more attractive man and makes you vulnerable to being exploited for your utility if you're not good looking.
  • Why Status Doesn't Actually Make You More Attractive
    • Explain how status is like increasing traffic through an e-commerce store with extremely low conversion rates. Status just increases your traffic, not your conversion rate. It may seem like famous men can get a lot of women but usually it's because of women exploiting his status, or they might actually like them but for each women he attracts, he repels 9,999 others. Being good looking drastically increases conversion rates.
  • Updated Anti-Aging Guide
  • Guide on how to change bone structure type (Negroid to caucasoid for example, would literally be a banger amongst non Caucasoids, should be feasible but a hard thread to make)
  • A Thread That Creates A Lesson Plan For Understanding Looksmaxing Via Compiling threads
  • Updated Exoticmaxing guide
  • Debunking Redpill
  • Biohacking guide
  • Steroids, SARMS amd peptides guide (accelerating gymmaxing results)
Those are just some ideas I have...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Meister!, angelo, Deleted member 27660 and 2 others
  • Updated Anti-Aging Guide
  • Guide on how to change bone structure type (Negroid to caucasoid for example, would literally be a banger amongst non Caucasoids, should be feasible but a hard thread to make)

Don't expect me to make those threads, I'm broke and i got a life you know and I'm doing those things for free so it's a not a good use of my time at all (unless I get paid for writing guides) @NerdcelThundercok

• So Sad
Reactions: angelo and emeraldglass
No

and one for immortality how to be immortal

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you have any threads on fashion? Technically part of "looks" too.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
life is all about standing out from others, for better or for worse it will get you laid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prince88 and enchanted_elixir