Looksmaxing for girls should be focused on looking low IQ/Thug/Low inhib/Criminal

Just completely destroy your hair, balls and health theory
Cope you have in mind the idea of a crazy roid abuser when saying this.
low iq thuggish one are usually aggressive, loud, retard type. i cant pull it off with my small wrist anyways.
Roids aren't going to change your iq. They were retard all long.

Prettyboys like chico will never do as good with women as some roided thuggish looking PSL5.

If all you want through looksmaxing is succes with women, all you need to do is inject roids. Just fucking inject, a lot of it. Then just do whatever you can to look like a low IQ thug:

Tattoos, huge v-necks, tight fitting clothes, lots of over the top jewelry, short fuckboi haircut, tan, etc. You get the fucking picture.

Counting your macro's every day and being on some powerlifting bullshit routine is a fucking cope. You don't need any of that fucking shit. Just roid hard and fuck around in the gym every once in a while doing ab crunches and bicep curls.

The result:
bxKKSra.png

loveislandlead.jpg

R9CHrCx.png

This is what women LOVE. They don't want your faggot ass Chico and his perfect bone structure and symmetric face. They want a roided, tattooed monkey to fuck their brains out.

Can you get this physique without roids? Yeah sure you can faggot. Go count your macros for 2+ years and be on some autistic training routine. If you ended up on this website there's a 99% chance you ain't got the willpower to get such a body 'naturally' just like 99% of the population though.

You think these guys got their bodies naturally? Just fucking lol @ you. All of these fucking guys are roiding hard. Why do you think steroid usage is around 25% among male online daters? You want to compete for pussy with guys that have 3-4 times your natural T levels? Just fucking quit already.

If you are here on this forum because you are not getting girls, all you need to do is

IF YOU WANT GIRLS, CLOSE THIS FORUM AND INJECT ROIDS. THAT'S IT.

'Muh symmetry, muh FWHR ratio, muh long midface.'

JUST FUCKING LOL @ YOU. YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY TO GET GIRLS, YOU NEED ROIDS.
2cc7b59fc867c52839759921a52c24f0.jpg

KEEP COPING WITH YOUR AUTISTIC BONE STRUCTURE BS WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS THUGMAXING

YOU FUCKING PUSSY
How in a blackpilled forum most people are redpillers copers? How.

I can't even assimilate how big of a cope is the first sentence.

FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE and if you spend time with real women instead of here you will know that FACE + HEIGHT the fucking rest of things.

And here we aren't entering in next blackpill: Women don't like obvious roided bodies, ask any woman you trust to choose beetween a roidhead dude in cycle or off cycle. Super roided bodies are the equivalent of super big tits (comically big).

Reminder: FACE FACE FACE FACE

If you have the FACE and the Height and you arent skinny as fuck, your bone structure already gives you the ideal body. BLACKPILL

The only legit thing was tattoo but again FACE + HEIGHT > the rest of things

Listen carefully brahs...
Vantablackpill: Women lust for genetics not things that can be changed easily, they want top tier genes, you can't outslay extremly goodlooking tall people, you can't. Swallow it.

Once I went party with friends and a friend of a friend legit looked like Chico (srs) but a bit more of UEE and he was like 5'7 and wore shit tier clothes. Guess what, swallowed the biggest blackpill ever, in a span of minutes, just sitting in a bar, 6 women entered him 3 of them asking him a fucking pic. Reminder that he was 5'7, imagine if he was 6'3.

JFL at destroying your body with roids just for a bit of whore pussy, SIMPING on another level, while in reality FACE FACE FACE. If you think these try hards would do better than top MM with women you are coping (you just want to belive that something changable would be better than something that isn't).

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6475, the next o'pry and 6 others
not helpful for my 5'4 ass
muh muscle :feelskek:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, Moggy and PubertyMaxxer
Something I never understand is why a prettyboy cannot be gymmaxed xD. Like really, why guys?
Most people, are not perfectionists. Or lazy, or unmotivated. Or find their current life/situation good enough. So they don't maxx out everything to it's full potential.

Most dudes here, "suffer" from perfectionism syndrome.
They rate everything based on being top 10%, in every aspect that matters a littel bit. And go "blabla Moggs" it's over, when 1 aspect of a dude isn't top 10% or whatever. To me, it seems perfectionism attitude towards life/oneself.

While the reality is: 99+% of people, are very much imperfect on certain ideal aspects.

The aim of perfectionism, is undoable.

Almost alot of dudes here, seems to want to be all of this:
* model tier face;
* gymmaxed body;
* slaying 100's
* Having babies with a model tier looking Stacy
* be famouse, high status,
* be rich

And if 1 thing on the list lacks, it's over. Because they assume, women will only go for a dude if he has all those things. And even though women want all those things, they compromise. Like we men, also compromise. Everyone, aka 99.99% needs to compromise.

• WTF
Reactions: RAITEIII
That's brutal man, at least pull the trigger on LL before pulling the trigger on yourself. My condolences.

i want to get neck tattoos but i don't want to ruin my chances at getting a job. but girls 100% love tattood men specifically the under 30 y/o crowd. the only low-class girls like tattoo shit is just a meme. and pretty boys are a meme outside of middle school as well

FACE FACE FACE FACE FACE and if you spend time with real women instead of here you will know that FACE + HEIGHT the fucking rest of things.

And here we aren't entering in next blackpill: Women don't like obvious roided bodies, ask any woman you trust to choose beetween a roidhead dude in cycle or off cycle. Super roided bodies are the equivalent of super big tits (comically big).

If you have the FACE and the Height and you arent skinny as fuck, your bone structure already gives you the ideal body. BLACKPILL

Vantablackpill: Women lust for genetics not things that can be changed easily, they want top tier genes, you can't outslay extremly goodlooking tall people, you can't. Swallow it.

Once I went party with friends and a friend of a friend legit looked like Chico (srs) but a bit more of UEE and he was like 5'7 and wore shit tier clothes. Guess what, swallowed the biggest blackpill ever, in a span of minutes, just sitting in a bar, 6 women entered him 3 of them asking him a fucking pic. Reminder that he was 5'7, imagine if he was 6'3.

JFL at destroying your body with roids just for a bit of whore pussy, SIMPING on another level, while in reality FACE FACE FACE. If you think these try hards would do better than top MM with women you are coping (you just want to belive that something changable would be better than something that isn't).
This tbh

@Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Hector
Most people, are not perfectionists. Or lazy, or unmotivated. Or find their current life/situation good enough. So they don't maxx out everything to it's full potential.

Most dudes here, "suffer" from perfectionism syndrome.
They rate everything based on being top 10%, in every aspect that matters a littel bit. And go "blabla Moggs" it's over, when 1 aspect of a dude isn't top 10% or whatever. To me, it seems perfectionism attitude towards life/oneself.

While the reality is: 99+% of people, are very much imperfect on certain ideal aspects.

The aim of perfectionism, is undoable.

Almost alot of dudes here, seems to want to be all of this:
* model tier face;
* gymmaxed body;
* slaying 100's
* Having babies with a model tier looking Stacy
* be famouse, high status,
* be rich

And if 1 thing on the list lacks, it's over. Because they assume, women will only go for a dude if he has all those things. And even though women want all those things, they compromise. Like we men, also compromise. Everyone, aka 99.99% needs to compromise.
Add 8 inches dick to thst list and it could be me lol.

I don't care about slays tho.

Actually. Muscles are most needed for dudes that are 5'4. To at least be seen more, as a man with some trength and fighting power. Somehow (semi/mostly-falsely) women assume short man can't defend themselfes and protect her AT ALL, because of height. If you have musscles, they will assume you actually can fight better and protect them better.
Add 8 inches dick to thst list and it could be me lol.

I don't care about slays tho.
O yeah, I forget that one.
Wanting to have the 6 - 6's (6feet, 6 inches, 6 figure income, 600+ hp car, 6 pack abbs, ...)

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
That bloathed roid face though on this man, damn.

To add. Maybe what I'm about to say, is cope. But that's how i seem to observe it.

A man, casted for what role?

The One night stand guy.

Body/gym-maxxed dude = selling sex mostly. Will be more casted for that role, as OP says. For a nice hot steamy sex session.
But Less likely, will he end up in a long term relationship, with a decent woman (compared to a pretty boy, with regular body).

The long term relationship guy.
Pretty boy dude without muscled body = selling LTR and dad material mostly. Will be more casted for that role.
BUT mr. Pretty man won't need to BetaBuxx much or at all (especially if the woman is below his looks league). When a normie dude gets casted for the long-term -relationship-guy; he will need to bring betaBuxxing, but the pretty guy don't needs to do that at all or much. She we'll step up more.

So imo.

Gymmaxxed dude, will slay more. When he enters a LTR, he likely needs to bring Money/BetaBuxxing to keep her around, and will have more troubles finding good quality LTR material.

Pretty man/boy, will find more + better (looks) quality women for long term relationship. Which is good, if he wants children or likes steady long term relationships. He will slay less then gymmaxxed dude, because she will cast him more for LTR stuff and therefor will decide to (try to) make him wait for sex so that she appears more wholesome and quality like, so that he will keep persuing her.

Which is better?
Neither, imo. It's a personal preference thing. In my lifetime so far, I have wanted both, so that changes over time as well regularly.

Example case:
* gymmaxxed dude, LTR material.
The wifes/LTR of (mostly gymmaxxed) MMA fighters (quality not that great): https://www.mmafullcontact.com/media/galleries/wives-and-girlfriends-of-mma-fighters/
* model/Pretty boy-man wifes:
1455711532-hdm020116hbznicolek002.jpg

family-francisco-lachowski-love-Favim.com-3064921.jpg

Lucky-Blue-Smith-and-Stormi-Bree.jpg

23AEF55800000578-0-image-60_1417572161661.jpg

So maybe?

Also to a small extend.
It's a also a matter off: quantity / quality???
Not a fair comparison to make, up until recently UFC fighters had low status and money. For a more accurate depiction of Gymcels wives take a look at fitness models. Their wives tend to be gym sluts who on average look good and age better than the majority of women.

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and eduardkoopman

Face reigns supreme but i look at it in the sense that if you don't have a good face, nor a good body, then roiding can definitely get you in a better place. Better than be incel any day of wl the week.

I'm someone who'll never forget about face - and dick. I'm the truly personification of everything matters theory.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
I mean I gymcelled and tan 5 days a week.

But RTT is legit, but still needs a decent face of course
RTT worked for fucking chestbrah, who's literally below average looking

"lust for genetics not things that can be changed easily"
It's not easy at all to be gymmaxxed body (with good frame), in this day and age, it seems. Aka, To be 10% bodyfat and muscled. I once read, that only 1.5% of dudes, have visible abbs. Most people are fat, skiny fat, or very low muslce.

I agree. that face > body
I researched it once.
Face counts for about 68% of total physical attractiveness.
And Body counts for 32% of total physical attractiveness.
So body matter alot, also. It's the 2nd place thing

Face reigns supreme but i look at it in the sense that if you don't have a good face, nor a good body, then roiding can definitely get you in a better place. Better than be incel any day of wl the week.

I'm someone who'll never forget about face - and dick. I'm the truly personification of everything matters theory.
Yep. Face = supreme. Body is 2nd place. Thuse very important, it's in the Top 2.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
"lust for genetics not things that can be changed easily"
It's not easy at all to be gymmaxxed body (with good frame), in this day and age, it seems. Aka, To be 10% bodyfat and muscled. I once read, that only 1.5% of dudes, have visible abbs. Most people are fat, skiny fat, or very low muslce.

I agree. that face > body
I researched it once.
Face counts for about 68% of total physical attractiveness.
And Body counts for 32% of total physical attractiveness.
So body matter alot, also. It's the 2nd place thing

Yep. Face = supreme. Body is 2nd place. Thuse very important, it's in the Top 2.
Besides physical attractiveness there's also physical pleasure, in which dick is nearly 100% jfl.

The category of physical pleasure can compensate and surpass certain traits of physical attractiveness.

Just be good looking instead of making retarded theories.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1, Vidyacoper and DidntRead
Besides physical attractiveness there's also physical pleasure, in which dick is nearly 100% jfl.

The category of physical pleasure can compensate and surpass certain traits of physical attractiveness.
Yeah. But te dick pill only comes into play, when you already get the woman willing to have sex with you already based on non dick things..
Just be good looking instead of making retarded theories.
Body = part of good looking

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
woman willing to have sex with you already based on non dick things..
Well, as a general rule okay but online sending pics a % of foids would give a 6/10 a chance if he's packing while maybe not if he was average or below.

Go for 3-4 leg lengthening, then go to florida for 1-2 inches spine lengthening. Then buy 3 inch lifts and profit?

You don't even need to roid
Enough tattoos will halo hard but face needs to be average or better
But fuck this guy wouldn't have this many likes without tats

when will you understand face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Baller1 and EverythingMattersCel
I'm over 30 so maybe I'm out of touch with what younger girls want but I think a lot of high class girls find tight t shirt wearing roid heads with awful tats as trying too hard and pathetic, not all obviously. If it's done badly, and it almost always is, it reeks of insecurity and desperation especially to higher class females.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
High class girls don't go for tatted men.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
Prettyboys like chico will never do as good with women as some roided thuggish looking PSL5.

If all you want through looksmaxing is succes with women, all you need to do is inject roids. Just fucking inject, a lot of it. Then just do whatever you can to look like a low IQ thug:

Tattoos, huge v-necks, tight fitting clothes, lots of over the top jewelry, short fuckboi haircut, tan, etc. You get the fucking picture.

Counting your macro's every day and being on some powerlifting bullshit routine is a fucking cope. You don't need any of that fucking shit. Just roid hard and fuck around in the gym every once in a while doing ab crunches and bicep curls.

The result:
bxKKSra.png

loveislandlead.jpg

R9CHrCx.png

This is what women LOVE. They don't want your faggot ass Chico and his perfect bone structure and symmetric face. They want a roided, tattooed monkey to fuck their brains out.

Can you get this physique without roids? Yeah sure you can faggot. Go count your macros for 2+ years and be on some autistic training routine. If you ended up on this website there's a 99% chance you ain't got the willpower to get such a body 'naturally' just like 99% of the population though.

You think these guys got their bodies naturally? Just fucking lol @ you. All of these fucking guys are roiding hard. Why do you think steroid usage is around 25% among male online daters? You want to compete for pussy with guys that have 3-4 times your natural T levels? Just fucking quit already.

If you are here on this forum because you are not getting girls, all you need to do is

IF YOU WANT GIRLS, CLOSE THIS FORUM AND INJECT ROIDS. THAT'S IT.

'Muh symmetry, muh FWHR ratio, muh long midface.'

JUST FUCKING LOL @ YOU. YOU DON'T NEED SURGERY TO GET GIRLS, YOU NEED ROIDS.
2cc7b59fc867c52839759921a52c24f0.jpg

KEEP COPING WITH YOUR AUTISTIC BONE STRUCTURE BS WHEN ALL YOU NEED IS THUGMAXING

YOU FUCKING PUSSY
you fucking faggot lifting is far more complex than just doing bullshit exercises on roids and expecting to look like one of these guys, not to mention your degenerate opinion on tattoos: just get some nonsense which will stay on your body forever broo haha look how it worked for these guys

• +1
Reactions: Baller1
Lowest iq thread in history of lookism

Rope yourself OP. Humanity needs to be cleansed of your stupidity.

• +1
Reactions: Baller1 and PenileFacialSurgery
If you want to attract Whores

yes

Just become good looking, mascthetic with sex appeal, and dress how you want.

That just happens to be exactly what I’m doing.

It should be focused on looking like this

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Baller1
Good advice is simple advice that is effective.

JFL at recommending all kinds of surgeries to ppl just wanting to get their dick wet with hot chicks (like the girl in my sig). Blast roids and you're in.

I look like that guy except with a better hairline, shitty skin and somehow worse nose and brown eyes.
Lifefuel
No pic no care

True
but incel faggots still think that women prefer alien Barrett then roided and tanned 5 PSL guy
JFL

This thread is pretty autistic imo. I think it completely misses the point. Not that there isn't a shred of truth in it - girls are attracted to tattooed up almost comical level bad boys, no doubt about it. And I do think its a decent idea at least to go in that direction.

However, if you think tattooes and roided up physique is more important than face and height you're fkin delusional. Tyler Maher, a guy that barely lifts and has like no tattoos will ultramog some average faced tattooed roid monkey. They are a dime a dozen. Good facial aesthetics and height is not.

JFL at this lowclass thread
This thread is pretty autistic imo. I think it completely misses the point. Not that there isn't a shred of truth in it - girls are attracted to tattooed up almost comical level bad boys, no doubt about it. And I do think its a decent idea at least to go in that direction.

However, if you think tattooes and roided up physique is more important than face and height you're fkin delusional. Tyler Maher, a guy that barely lifts and has like no tattoos will ultramog some average faced tattooed roid monkey. They are a dime a dozen. Good facial aesthetics and height is not.
This ngl.

Op lives in LA LA land

Oke cool. Now give me an easy way to reach tyler maher height and face. Oh wait it's impossible since it's genes.

Fortunately you can always roid and use tats.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
you tan 5 days a week wtf?
Tanning beds, yea. My natural color is basement pale white. I don't ever get any sun nautrally cause I stay indoor so much so I tan 4-5 times a week in beds to maintain a nice glow

Tanning beds, yea. My natural color is basement pale white. I don't ever get any sun nautrally cause I stay indoor so much so I tan 4-5 times a week in beds to maintain a nice glow

Aren't you worried about prematurely aging your skin with this?

Oke cool. Now give me an easy way to reach tyler maher height and face. Oh wait it's impossible since it's genes.

Fortunately you can always roid and use tats.

Im concerned about what is most attractive to women. In terms of applicable advice, yeah you are right. So its like physics Vs engineering lol

Aren't you worried about prematurely aging your skin with this?
More concerned about looking pasty white. But I never tan the full length the tanning beds offer and I never ever burn. It's possible but all that matters is looking good when you still have your youth

More concerned about looking pasty white. But I never tan the full length the tanning beds offer and I never ever burn. It's possible but all that matters is looking good when you still have your youth

Yeah being pasty white signals to the outside world you don't even leave the house. It's one of those instant repulsion flaws that normies will even consciously comment on, especially if you're dark haired
Im concerned about what is most attractive to women. In terms of applicable advice, yeah you are right. So its like physics Vs engineering lol

Your "comments" are dangerous to vulnerablecels who could improve in the prime years of their life

being neurotic and reading shit like FACE just makes you want to rot

but then you leave the basement and find out you can actually lead a decent life if you just improve everything. No chad but chads are born and very rarely made.

Last edited:
girls love low iq guys br0
maxresdefault.jpg

I wouldn't recommend tattoo maxxing, although they definitely help slay on Tinder. We're already past tattoo saturation, soon it will be a halo for good looking guys to not have any tattoos.

I don't really see many guys with tattoos in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568