looksmaxing is cope. this site is just another incels.is variant built upon the false promise of 'acension'

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
if you arent somewhat good looking, soft looksmaxing wont do shit. you are still invisible. saving up for proper bone cutting surgeries takes years and even if that acends you (small chance) you will be oldcel and be forever chasing your youth. you are here forever. .me is just .co with reactions enabled and a slightly more bluepilled and younger userbase. thanks for listening to my projection

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 11770, mewcoper and 15 others
Base is everything.
Without base you cant really looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, Timelessbrah and 2 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5830, TheEndHasNoEnd, Lasko123 and 3 others
Me looking for who asked.
Why

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and MentalistKebab
My eye area as a whole are the reason I haven't given up on becoming a full package Chad via face.

Even back when I was more undefined/recessed, I still knew I had the base for it (my dad was a major bully Chad in his youth).

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill and Deleted member 5189
if you arent somewhat good looking, soft looksmaxing wont do shit. you are still invisible. saving up for proper bone cutting surgeries takes years and even if that acends you (small chance) you will be oldcel and be forever chasing your youth. you are here forever. .me is just .co with reactions enabled and a slightly more bluepilled and younger userbase. thanks for listening to my projection
what do you suggest to tapout

if you're very recessed or smtn you should just focus on getting to 4-4.5psl
at that point you can get decent results
from RTT, Nichemaxxing and NTmaxxing in general

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Copeful, Deleted member 7098 and 5 others
It is over indeed

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
3D Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 6382
stephen colbert emmys 2017 GIF by Emmys

Keep that same energy on feb 12th BITCH!!
-feb 12th

let me cope please

Sadly there are no surgeries for one's pheno and race. Most black and asian guys have a hard time looksmaxing because of their race and the way their face stores fat and cartilage.

Sadly there are no surgeries for one's pheno and race. Most black and asian guys have a hard time looksmaxing because of their race and the way their face stores fat and cartilage.
most Asians are lf2 patients unironically

• +1
its a retreat for the people who get banned from .co

Just hop on dutasteride or finasteride and you can stay Chad like me

Really,? Does it even work?
yeah because they have very little maxillary projection in the midfacial area (as well as recessed jaw, downward growth etc)

and yes it works. very brutal surgery though

• +1
yeah because they have very little maxillary projection in the midfacial area (as well as recessed jaw, downward growth etc)

and yes it works. very brutal surgery though
Do you have examples?

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
if you're very recessed or smtn you should just focus on getting to 4-4.5psl
at that point you can get decent results
from RTT, Nichemaxxing and NTmaxxing in general
???

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
Using a niche/subculture to your advantage to gain SMV to said subculture. Think niches like:
Goths, Emos, Hippies, Metalheads, Stoners etc. Usually gotta be atleast normie ish for it to properly work, but it's good for punchign above your weightclass.

I've always been into metal and at the gigs i've been i saw plenty of proof nichemaxxing is legit, same goes for friends of mine who are submerged in a subculture.

However it will lessen your appeal to the average blonde normie woman. So instead of being a 5 in everyone's eyes you'll be a 3 in some eyes and a 7 in others.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7776
Depends, sometimes leanmaxxing (a softmax) can be really benefitial. Also as other user said in this thread, even getting to 4 PSL can mean the end of bullying hindering your life, for example. Sure lots of people meme about the hardcore surgeries without ever getting anything done but at least is a step further into the right direction on what you should do for "self improvement" instead of fashionmaxxing, careermaxxing, PUA, therapy or any other useleess shit.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6873
Using a niche/subculture to your advantage to gain SMV to said subculture. Think niches like:
Goths, Emos, Hippies, Metalheads, Stoners etc. Usually gotta be atleast normie ish for it to properly work, but it's good for punchign above your weightclass.

I've always been into metal and at the gigs i've been i saw plenty of proof nichemaxxing is legit, same goes for friends of mine who are submerged in a subculture.

However it will lessen your appeal to the average blonde normie woman. So instead of being a 5 in everyone's eyes you'll be a 3 in some eyes and a 7 in others.
Yeah subculture works wonders too, its like a +PSL points within the subculture, but the catch is that you have to be really into it and not enter it just to get laid or something. Kinda like playing instruments (the famous "I get into guitar to get girls")

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal, Deleted member 110 and Deleted member 6873

what about tattoos

• +1
Yeah subculture works wonders too, its like a +PSL points within the subculture, but the catch is that you have to be really into it and not enter it just to get laid or something. Kinda like playing instruments (the famous "I get into guitar to get girls")
Yeah same here, nichemaxxing is easy for me to say cause i've always been into metal,goth and alternative music/scene tbh
Its kinda hard to fake it to a certain degree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
  • +1
wdyt about full sleeves and neck tattoos
Neck tattoos nah due to job tbh and a lot of tattoo artist dont tattoo face, hands,fingers and neck without any other tats you gotta earn em. Full sleeves are alright

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Neck tattoos nah due to job tbh and a lot of tattoo artist dont tattoo face, hands,fingers and neck without any other tats you gotta earn em. Full sleeves are alright
why no neck tattoos

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123

probably legit but its generally shit thats more aspie than me and most of the people in these cultures are
1) sebhumens
2) drug addicts
3) daddy issues

guess you would be into that though judío

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Deleted member 7776
It hurts job opportunity a lot and its kinda an unwritten rule that you have to earn those places when chest arms etc are full
how do ppl not bleed out while getting neck tattoos?

• +1
probably legit but its generally shit thats more aspie than me and most of the people in these cultures are
1) sebhumens
2) drug addicts
3) daddy issues

guess you would be into that though judío
Nah alao daddy issues are everywhere not just niches lol @MoeZart

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 7098
ratios, harmony , pheno and hair >>>>>> bones anyways and can’t change them with surgeries

bones are just cherry on top but won’t make a massive difference

this is the part where I tell u that it is over for you

Nah alao daddy issues are everywhere not just niches lol @MoeZart
i guess it's mostly unapologetic passion for something unusual that just radiates an aura of confidence and makes you attractive to females that are into the same niche

• +1
i guess it's mostly unapologetic passion for something unusual that just radiates an aura of confidence and makes you attractive to females that are into the same niche
Yeah. And something like being brave enough to indulge in said scene, great example are those cringe worthy emos back in 2010. If ur known as one it'd be social suicide but insane boost to girls in said niche

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Looksmaxing is unironically cope if you want a stacy.

1) Fix your failos so you are atleast normie-looking and no longer ugly.
2) Get status and money.

That's the best course of action for 90% of people to get a stacy.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566 and Deleted member 6873