looksmaxing is cope. this site is just another incels.is variant built upon the false promise of 'acension'

442.jpg
Rambo

• Woah
Reactions: Arkantos
Surgerymaxxing is legit given you aren’t a poverty stricken subhuman or ethnik phenotype
yes, you have to do bone cutting surgery or really good custom implant that allow bone growth in your prime years 18-21. but no one has that kind of cash at that age.

if you arent somewhat good looking, soft looksmaxing wont do shit. you are still invisible. saving up for proper bone cutting surgeries takes years and even if that acends you (small chance) you will be oldcel and be forever chasing your youth. you are here forever. .me is just .co with reactions enabled and a slightly more bluepilled and younger userbase. thanks for listening to my projection
You're wrong. Ugly people can looksmax and completely transform themselves. Problem is, most ugly people on these forums are pessimistic and completely and utterly retarded. They'll look for cop outs and quick fixes and will never start looksmaxing and learning/discovering new ways to improve with the intention of never stopping. Instead, their entire existence will be an amalgamation of gloom and seeking stop-start cop-out gimmicks that will never work for them. Gimmicks recommended to them by a random internet user and not even found by themselves.

The problem is that the idea of starting something and intending to never stop, is non existent in a lot of people's minds, as that notion is overwritten by the heaps of despair they manifest day-to-day due to their life circumstances. It's harder for them to think something out and devise a long term system/plan because the panic, urgency and anxiety that they'll waste their life if they don't do something expedient, forces them to make consequential mistakes that are hard to recover from.

The only plus side of the forgone time related to the mistake, is that they can learn not to make mistakes like that again. When in reality the best option from the get-go would've been to not opt for gimmicks and just do what improves their lives/looks over time.

yes, you have to do bone cutting surgery or really good custom implant that allow bone growth in your prime years 18-21. but no one has that kind of cash at that age.
I had that kind of cash at that age and did it lol dead srs no LARPing

18-21 is prime for looksmaxxing I agree. Brutal because it’s hard to find time and money at that age.

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
shit thread kys

yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
JoinedThursday

bit extreme but has elements of truth

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf