looksmaxing is cope. this site is just another incels.is variant built upon the false promise of 'acension'

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
if you arent somewhat good looking, soft looksmaxing wont do shit. you are still invisible. saving up for proper bone cutting surgeries takes years and even if that acends you (small chance) you will be oldcel and be forever chasing your youth. you are here forever. .me is just .co with reactions enabled and a slightly more bluepilled and younger userbase. thanks for listening to my projection

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Velvet, SHARK and 13 others
over for OP he’s faggot

• +1
Reactions: birchman
Messages4,788. its over man you are just rotting here. you arent even a truecel get out while you can

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2810
Yea because Theres no difference between being a 3.5/10 fatcel
Or A 5.5/10 gymmaxed,Skinmaxxed hairmaxxed.Slayer.
Youre right bra.Just die alone.Stupid idiot.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Deleted member 275, Mateusz74 and 5 others
FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK
Jsanza

Yea because Theres no difference between being a 3.5/10 fatcel
Or A 5.5/10 gymmaxed,Skinmaxxed hairmaxxed.Slayer.
Youre right bra.Just die alone.Stupid idiot.
Delusional Narcy indeed

Delusional Narcy indeed
That reply litterally makes no sense...
Flush yourself and leave this site.I would rather die trying than dying without trying at all .You fucking loser.get outta my sight

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
That reply litterally makes no sense...
Flush yourself and leave this site.I would rather die trying than dying without trying at all .You fucking loser.get outta my sight
goddamn
Delusional Narcy

Giphy 1

• +1
Reactions: birchman
let me know if you acend, i will be happy that someone made it. but i have a feeling that most here will still be posting in 2030.
Lol I already ascended.I was a kissless virgin 5 months ago at 16 Now I had 3 slays and 2 gfs
I thinks that all there is.Im not even nearly finished with looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
Lol I already ascended.I was a kissless virgin 5 months ago at 16 Now I had 3 slays and 2 gfs
I thinks that all there is.Im not even nearly finished with looksmaxxing
you were already goodlooking if you 'ascended' in 5 months jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Bengt
you were already goodlooking if you 'ascended' in 5 months jfl.
I WAS THE MOST UGLY KID OF ALL TİME.I GOT BULLIED EVERYDAY FOR MY ACNE AND HAIR AND UGLY BEARD.Of course the only thing I did was heavy grooming.But whatever It still worked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme, Bengt and Zygos4Life
I WAS THE MOST UGLY KID OF ALL TİME.I GOT BULLIED EVERYDAY FOR MY ACNE AND HAIR AND UGLY BEARD.Of course the only thing I did was heavy grooming.But whatever It still worked
beauty is bones. give chico acne, shit hair, beard and he turns in an ethnic dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bengt, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2227
Weight loss is a legit looksmax tho

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and Alt Number 3
Im a gigaslayer so i don't care that much

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
This is lookism.net 2.0 fuck looksmaxing I’m here to laugh

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774, I'mme, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
No looksmaxxing for the damage rotting has done on you

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
@streege thoughts?

shut up faggot op you look gay and ugly

thanks for your projection dumbass hindu. keep jerking off to pics of that alien barrett. even though hes a subhuman you will never even look 1% like him in your shitty ethnic life. flush yourself asap, you abortion survivor larping brown dog, but first dont forget to milk your overlord masters(which are some cows that i eat for lunch)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Deleted member 2810, Bengt and 2 others
thanks for your projection dumbass hindu. keep jerking off to pics of that alien barrett. even though hes a subhuman you will never even look 1% like him in your shitty ethnic life. flush yourself asap, you abortion survivor larping brown dog, but first dont forget to milk your overlord masters(which are some cows that i eat for lunch)
damn nice that you wrote a shitty parahgraph because you are such a coping little low testosterone high pitched voiced faggot, but I didnt even read
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Deleted member 2810, Petsmart and 2 others
@Pietrosiek

Surgerymaxxing is legit given you aren’t a poverty stricken subhuman or ethnik phenotype

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3