Looksmaxing is cope

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
I went from 3PSL to 4.5PSL by losing weight, working out and getting a better hairstyle. Typical normie softmax shit that's not special at all.

Now I start doing all of this weird blackpill shit to improve my looks: RetinA, dermaneedling, daily sunscreen, castor oil eyelashes, shoelifts, minoxidil beard, hair transplant, neck training, tanning, canthoplasty, leanmaxxing.

All of this shit is going to get me from 4.5PSL to 5-5.5PSL AT MOST.

Now the question is, is this enough to get a stacy gf to breed with? No.

If you are 5-5.5PSL you are top 20%. Which is enough to get a JUST above avg chick to want to breed with you. There's no way you're getting the stacies your looking for with your looks.

So wtf is the point if I am not going to get stacies with my looks? There's no point.

I need to moneymax and statusmax so I can get stacies to want to breed with me. Rest is COPE.

Money
Status
and then
Socialmaxxing

It's far easier for me to become millionaire than to EVER become 6PSL. Because I simply DON'T HAVE THE BASE. Frauding genetics only gets you so far.

This will be my last post tbh. At this point looksmaxing is cope. 0.5PSL by doing autistic blackpilled shit isnt going to change my life quality whatsoever and it is not going to make a significant impact to my dating life.

I will be making money and become a millionaire high status guy that is slightly above average looking. I will then betabux some stacy whore (all women are whores) and make her pregnant non stop to get kids with good genes. And then hope my kids will have a better life than my pathetic loser 3PSL shit youth with 0 money and abusive parents that I had. My life is over, maybe I can have kids with a good life.

Rest is cope. Cya

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Warlow, Gaia262 and 24 others
U arent psl4.5

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, SadnessWYJ, wagbox and 17 others
It's far easier for me to become millionaire than to EVER become 6PSL. Because I simply DON'T HAVE THE BASE. Frauding genetics only gets you so far.
Then change the title to looksmaxxing is cope for people who don't have a good base
I will be making money and become a millionaire high status guy that is slightly above average looking.
You should always strive to make good money also good job looksmaxxing to 5.5PSL brah :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PYT, Deleted member 5694 and 1 other person
you are cumskin so automatically -1 psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, tulasdanslos, Danish_Retard and 4 others
guess we should shut down this site then it was fun while it lasted

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4887, SadnessWYJ, Danish_Retard and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, hebbewem, mewcoper and 1 other person
Amnesia & Salludon prove this wrong x10000. We should all try and get to be the best looking we can be. Moneymaxx is a given. I will be a millionaire regardless of looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
indeed syo
GGG

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
Or just moneymaxx and looksmax lol

Amnesia & Salludon prove this wrong x10000. We should all try and get to be the best looking we can be. Moneymaxx is a given. I will be a millionaire regardless of looks.
Pekid

• JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, wagbox, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Then change the title to looksmaxxing is cope for people who don't have a good base
You should always strive to make good money also good job looksmaxxing to 5.5PSL brah :)
How many ppl have good base anyways? most people with good base will never find this website since they never struggled in life. They are the natural 5PSL's that could be 6PSL if they really tried. But if you are natural 5PSL, your life wouldve been so good that you never end up on aspie blackpilled forums to get plastic surgery.

At this point I realize my life is over, there's no life quality left in it. All I can do is get chad sons that will lifemog me to oblivion and I will have to live through their life experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Or just moneymaxx and looksmax lol
Yeah but theres no looksmaxing left to be done once you are softmaxxed and have no real failos left that warrant surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PYT
How many ppl have good base anyways? most people with good base will never find this website since they never struggled in life. They are the natural 5PSL's that could be 6PSL if they really tried. But if you are natural 5PSL, your life wouldve been so good that you never end up on aspie blackpilled forums to get plastic surgery.

At this point I realize my life is over, there's no life quality left in it. All I can do is get chad sons that will lifemog me to oblivion and I will have to live through their life experiences.
Depends on your failos tbh
For example if you are fat or have acne you can fix that easily

But still if you really went from 3 to 5.5 you must have experienced a difference
And don't give up brah we will find our stacies :)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 275
Yeah but theres no looksmaxing left to be done once you are softmaxxed and have no real failos left that warrant surgery.
Nah you can always surgerymaxx, if there are no real failos you are 6+psl atleast, also on top of that you can do fillers ,.implants , roids , tats , tan

after seeing the girls amnesia is slaying in his threads I lost some hope tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 5891, wagbox and 7 others
Jfl if u think looksmax is hard, leiterally just gym, eat well, inject, surgerycel do all the aspie shit etc if u have to and everything is money social connections status. Money and status is everything in life. The reason you looksmax is to climb the social ladder and breed an elite high status lineage.

• +1
Reactions: wagbox, Danish_Retard, PYT and 6 others
Nah you can always surgerymaxx, if there are no real failos you are 6+psl atleast, also on top of that you can do fillers ,.implants , roids , tats , tan
roids,tats,tan is a niche that I never want to get into personally tbh. It gives the most overall attraction to women, but I don't want a used up slut whore as my endgoal which is what you are more likely to attract. I want a high class look.

>fillers ,.implants

perhaps yes

> if there are no real failos you are 6+psl atleast

nah, with no real failos, but no real halos, you end up 5PSL. If you want to go higher than 5PSL youre going to have to create halo's through surgery. Idk but that's very much unwalked territory even on websites like this.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Danish_Retard and W0KESTMOTHF
i would possibly ascend to 4psl with all the best surgeries. i still wouldnt actually be enough to get a respectable looking gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Golang, Deleted member 2597 and 1 other person
after seeing the girls amnesia is slaying in his threads I lost some hope tbh
This. They are just above average sluts, nothing that special. And that's like an ideal situation since most guys wont look like amnesia once theyre done looksmaxing. over

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Ocelot, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others

i have to disagree with you here tbh

one of my first posts on this forum was a rate me thread with a non frauded front facing pic and a side profile shot and i got rated 5.5

why did i start going on this site? because you should always make the best out of yourself. you only have one life so why waste it by doing nothing?
im still learning new shit about looks all the time (mouth stretching, hoodmaxing etc, just learned abojt these things recently and im doing them now)

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9837, Mateusz74 and 2 others
Jfl if u think looksmax is hard, leiterally just gym, eat well, inject, surgerycel do all the aspie shit etc if u have to and everything is money social connections status. Money and status is everything in life. The reason you looksmax is to climb the social ladder and breed an elite high status lineage.
Most of the shit in your life, you are born with. If you are born poor, but manage to climb the ranks of wealth throughout your life and end up as a 35yo millionaire... you are still going to have had all that stress and shit life quality in your most important youth.

Wealth, good family, good looks, etc. its mostly something you give onto your kids so they can have the good life that you always wanted.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 2597
This. They are just above average sluts, nothing that special. And that's like an ideal situation since most guys wont look like amnesia once theyre done looksmaxing. over
For top teir youthful hqnp sluts u need fucking money and status no exceptions.

• +1

one of my first posts on this forum was a rate me thread with a non frauded front facing pic and a side profile shot and i got rated 5.5

why did i start going on this site? because you should always make the best out of yourself. you only have one life so why waste it by doing nothing?
im still learning new shit about looks all the time (mouth stretching, hoodmaxing etc, just learned abojt these things recently and im doing them now)
Humble brag tbh

• +1
never began for people like me ngl. best possible scenario is go thru excruciating pain and thousands of £ to to achieve a semi-human looking face, ltr a fat bitch and have her cheat on me.

• +1
they are 7/10‘s upwards with good bodies (the milf looked worse than 7/10 but he said he didnt like her looks anyways)

its not like you can get a girlfriend right away when you look good and decent girls arent on tinder anyways jfl

What do you hope to achieve from looksmaxing that you don't already have as a PSL5.5?

Besides trying to become some sort of famous model, I just dont see the point for you. You really want that extra 0.5PSL on your girlfriend? that extra 1 compliment of the 10 you are already getting each week? Those extra 10-20 tinder matches every week?

You would be much better off learning how you can leverage your current 5.5PSL looks into status and money. Spending your time creating some sort of branded instagram page idk

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 2597
never began for people like me ngl. best possible scenario is go thru excruciating pain and thousands of £ to to achieve a semi-human looking face, ltr a fat bitch and have her cheat on me.
Best is to fix obvious flaws with surgery if there are any, and do softmaxxing. End up hopefully atleast average looking. And then focus on other aspects of life tbh.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
this, psl made me think guys like him must be fucking 6psl+ sluts everyday, in reality its mostly a little above average girls

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 275
Damn bro, you're one of my favourite users here. Don't go. There's always something to be improved.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 275

How do you hoodmaxx?
And I'm also thinking about getting into mouth stretching but I think it can give you nasolabial folds and the changes may not be permanent

this, psl made me think guys like him must be fucking 6psl+ sluts everyday, in reality its mostly a little above average girls
Legit, he mogs every single of his tinder lays to oblivion. I don't see him fucking his looksmatch much at all. It would require money/status/NT-maxxed lifestyle to get that on top of his looks.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, oldcell, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
This is a brutal blackpill thread tbh because you can only breed the high status gl chad/tyrone sons that you can live vicariously through by working your ass for looks, money and status and this is especially for an autist with shit youth you havent been exposed to positive interaction. Also face can only you get so far, if you dont have status to get top teir foids and looks it's over tbh. And even then you will be sacrificing everything in the hope that your sons will be your finely tailored tools that can experience everything you did not. And, even then you might resent them for living the life you could have lived. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wagbox, Looks234, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
@personalityinkwell if amnesia gets what he gets as a genuine chad it’s giga over for the bottom 98% of men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 2597
Sometimes I also feel discouraged and demotivated at the thought of how much I’m still behind a true chad. But looking back on how much I mog my old self, how subhuman I used to look, how my life has become better, I feel I’ll never regret looksmaxxing.

I admit that the higher you go the harder you get any improvement tho. At some point it’s up to you to decide whether to gamble or to accept your role as a secondary character and move on.

• +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, SubhumanCurrycel, wasted and 1 other person
How do you hoodmaxx?
And I'm also thinking about getting into mouth stretching but I think it can give you nasolabial folds and the changes may not be permanent
ice water method. just type hoodmaxxing in search

and streching should be permanent but even if not, if you put fillers in the area, it becomes permanent apparently

• +1
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
This is a brutal blackpill thread tbh because you can only breed the high status gl chad/tyrone sons that you can live vicariously through by working your ass for looks, money and status and this is especially for an autist with shit youth you havent been exposed to positive interaction. Also face can only you get so far, if you dont have status to get top teir foids and looks it's over tbh. And even then you will be sacrificing everything in the hope that your sons will be your finely tailored tools that can experience everything you did not. And, even then you might resent them for living the life you could have lived. Brutal.
It's even harder than that. You also have to be this loving father figure and make sure the woman you are breeding with is a high tier caring woman. Not mentally ill woman. You need to have a healthy social circle and social life so that your kids can take an example of that. Otherwise they could end up as some weird sheltered rich kid that was never loved by his parents and has some weird social issues just like you had jfl.

gotta break the fucking cycle somehow

Seeing your chad son fuck some stacy in your house at 14yo while you were KHHV at 23yo is going to be fucking brutal. Gonna have to larp the fucking shit out of your life aswell to you kid so he's not going to think it's normal to be incel 'because my dad was incel aswell'.

JFL 'Yeah son I was also slaying stacies at 14yo like you, keep going!'
Lolled1

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
What do you hope to achieve from looksmaxing that you don't already have as a PSL5.5?

Besides trying to become some sort of famous model, I just dont see the point for you. You really want that extra 0.5PSL on your girlfriend? that extra 1 compliment of the 10 you are already getting each week? Those extra 10-20 tinder matches every week?

You would be much better off learning how you can leverage your current 5.5PSL looks into status and money. Spending your time creating some sort of branded instagram page idk
im already ntmaxxing and moneymaxing, u dont have to only do one of these tbh

im mainly looksmaxing in case my current gf leaves one day that i can get another gl girlfriend quick and also i want the status of one if the best looking guys in village

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and SubhumanCurrycel
@personalityinkwell if amnesia gets what he gets as a genuine chad it’s giga over for the bottom 98% of men.
tbh

the only hope is jbmaxxing where the age of consent is 14, or maybe the Philippines where it's 12

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, SubhumanCurrycel and Subhuman trash
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 7753
Now the question is, is this enough to get a stacy gf to breed with? No.

If you are 5-5.5PSL you are top 20%. Which is enough to get a JUST above avg chick to want to breed with you. There's no way you're getting the stacies your looking for with your looks.
Psl 5.5 is enough for you to get a psl 5 girl with good body which is already a luxury nowadays. In my experience 5.5 is also a critical threshold. Beyond that level you barely find a girl who is soft, caring and not super NT.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9837
kinda overwhelmed with suifuel today and this thread is hitting

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, Arkantos, Deleted member 275 and 1 other person
Sometimes I also feel discouraged and demotivated at the thought of how much I’m still behind a true chad. But looking back on how much I mog my old self, how subhuman I used to look, how my life has become better, I feel I’ll never regret looksmaxxing.

I admit that the higher you go the harder you get any improvement tho. At some point it’s up to you to decide whether to gamble or to accept your role as a secondary character and move on.
Most important is that looks are not a goal in itself. The goal of anybody trying to achieve good looks it to have the BENEFITS that come from those looks to permeate into your life and improve your life quality.

I think that's very hard to do when you werent goodlooking in your youth and only 'ascend' later in life.

Look at amnesia, he has chad looks, but he doesn't have anything close to chad social life, status,etc. Because he doesnt have the chad personality to go with those looks... like he wouldve had if he was chad in his youth growing up.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, sytyl, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
It's even harder than that. You also have to be this loving father figure and make sure the woman you are breeding with is a high tier caring woman. Not mentally ill woman. You need to have a healthy social circle and social life so that your kids can take an example of that. Otherwise they could end up as some weird sheltered rich kid that was never loved by his parents and has some weird social issues just like you had jfl.

gotta break the fucking cycle somehow

Seeing your chad son fuck some stacy in your house at 14yo while you were KHHV at 23yo is going to be fucking brutal. Gonna have to larp the fucking shit out of your life aswell to you kid so he's not going to think it's normal to be incel 'because my dad was incel aswell'.

JFL 'Yeah son I was also slaying stacies at 14yo like you, keep going!'
View attachment 697231
PSL Ausits be like to their newborn eugenicsmaxxed son..

• +1
I think that's very hard to do when you werent goodlooking in your youth and only 'ascend' later in life.
You can never compare your life to that of those who were born with privileges. It’s the same with money. Growing up broke you have definitely developed a different mentality than the rich kids. But it’s still better to moneymaxx later in life than just “accept your fate”.

It’s just that people tend to think they have more control over money than over their looks. But to become so wealthy that you can attract hot women with €€€, it’s also extremely difficult. It’s way more than just be the top 10% earner which means 100k pet year.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 9837 and sytyl
PSL improvement is like this:

not like this:

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others