Because I simply DON'T HAVE THE BASE.

Bases me
C94CCBB7 FF08 48F7 B3CE 8B46D3BF7CDC

7536015C F09D 4192 83C2 703DC11A0F17

6D0E5CA1 8974 4016 9F9E 65041B8D9A4B

7D5AC3BB DA08 44FD A07D 40C935DD7F25

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Look at amnesia, he has chad looks, but he doesn't have anything close to chad social life, status,etc. Because he doesnt have the chad personality to go with those looks... like he wouldve had if he was chad in his youth growing up.
It’s better off than having neither chad looks nor chad personality.

As I said, you can never compare yourself to those who were born with privileges. Rather focus how much you mog your own self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 275
It’s better off than having neither chad looks nor chad personality.
I agree to some degree. Most people you will meet when you are chad, will think you were chad all your life. Not some looksmaxed 4PSL guy. It's certain expectations of life quality that they will have of you based on that.

For example, there's a huge difference in dating a 3PSL girl and 5PSL girl than just looks.

The 3PSL girl? Likely to be introverted, have weird/non-NT hobbies, have a history of being a social reject/weirdo, unlikely to be interested into things like fashion or NT hobbies like festivals, clubbing, partying, etc.

The 5PSL girl? Likely to be extroverted, NT, have a history of being the popular girl from class, always getting positive social interactions. Likely to have NT hobbies, normie Political Corect view on society, etc.

Same shit for guys. Having looks and personality mismatched like that gives you a lot of friction in life.

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, SubhumanCurrycel, Vvvvxxxx and 3 others
"Now I start doing all of this weird blackpill shit to improve my looks: RetinA, dermaneedling, daily sunscreen, castor oil eyelashes, shoelifts, minoxidil beard, hair transplant, neck training, tanning, canthoplasty, leanmaxxing."
This takes like 5 minutes a day, going to the gym (which everyone should be doing regardless) or spending a few thousands on a couple surgeries, totally worthed. What a bitch, high E.
Moneymax and statusmax is the hard part lol, if you can't keep up with applying retin-a and castor oil every other day and going to the gym 4 hours a week, how the fuck are you going to get status and money, they require so much more effort JFL.

• +1
why did i start going on this site? because you should always make the best out of yourself. you only have one life so why waste it by doing nothing?
im still learning new shit about looks all the time (mouth stretching, hoodmaxing etc, just learned abojt these things recently and im doing them now)
Agreed

you dont get any special treatment for being 4.5 psl mate

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
This shitty thread is pure cope

• +1
Muh Muh I cant get Stacy stfu faggot

your life is objectively overall better than before stop complaining

So what your not the top 1% your still going to have a better life than if you never looksmaxxed

And at 5.5 psl at least irl you can get Stacy chicks obviously not online but irl definitely can

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and SubhumanCurrycel
OP doesn't have the ability to chase foreign JBs.

if OP had a 14 yo stacy girlfriend he wouldn't have made this thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
"Now I start doing all of this weird blackpill shit to improve my looks: RetinA, dermaneedling, daily sunscreen, castor oil eyelashes, shoelifts, minoxidil beard, hair transplant, neck training, tanning, canthoplasty, leanmaxxing."
This takes like 5 minutes a day, going to the gym (which everyone should be doing regardless) or spending a few thousands on a couple surgeries, totally worthed. What a bitch, high E.
Moneymax and statusmax is the hard part lol, if you can't keep up with applying retin-a and castor oil every other day and going to the gym 4 hours a week, how the fuck are you going to get status and money, they require so much more effort JFL.
It’s basically normie gym advice + looksmax skincare and cantho a pretty basic surgery
If that’s all it takes to quit either OP has a dogshit base or you’re right he’s not cut out for the grind

Muh Muh I cant get Stacy stfu faggot

your life is objectively overall better than before stop complaining

So what your not the top 1% your still going to have a better life than if you never looksmaxxed

And at 5.5 psl at least irl you can get Stacy chicks obviously not online but irl definitely can
I’ve gone from a 3 PSL scrawny sewer rat to close to 5 PSL 20 kgs heavier mostly muscle and better soft and hard features

F8319C7A FAE9 4CD8 BAAF A8CDA4A3FC87

90156BC0 379F 4B36 9CA3 AC5F4ADCD93A
FB3D23E6 AA02 4A96 895F 468445BC7961

The quality of life’s improvement is surreal JFL I’m 18 and still got a ways and could LTR decently atm but the quality of life improvement I have seen is insane
It’s the little things on how people treat you now people automatically differ to me and treat my opinion/input seriously
I can’t imagine what my life will be like when I reach my goals

3E96D671 2B6D 4950 AA88 A047B7D34059

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
This. They are just above average sluts, nothing that special. And that's like an ideal situation since most guys wont look like amnesia once theyre done looksmaxing. over
As long as they are attractive, it doesn't really matter that they are not perfect in looks, all pussy is the same anyways, the only thing that changes the quality of the sex for better or for worse is her performance, and the uglier or fatter girls tend to give a much better performance because they want to please you while the hot 10/10 girl is usually very boring as a person and just lies there during sex. So at this point, she is basically just a status symbol/trophy.

You are beginning to sound like ER seriously: "I deserve only the hottest blonde girls because I am a god and so above everyone else"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 9837 and audreyen
I’ve gone from a 3 PSL scrawny sewer rat to close to 5 PSL 20 kgs heavier mostly muscle and better soft and hard features

View attachment 697716

View attachment 697721View attachment 697715
The quality of life’s improvement is surreal JFL I’m 18 and still got a ways and could LTR decently atm but the quality of life improvement I have seen is insane
It’s the little things on how people treat you now people automatically differ to me and treat my opinion/input seriously
I can’t imagine what my life will be like when I reach my goals

View attachment 697720
Be chadpreet or die trying

• Love it
its over

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
bro isn't you 23 year old chadlite from holland ? I remember you from that girl from your signature.

• +1
>looksmaxxing is cope

>went from 3psl to psl 5.5

pick one

>looksmaxxing is cope

>went from 3psl to psl 5.5

pick one
i went from 3psl to 4.5psl. I can reach psl5 and MAYBE 5.5 at best if I do all the remaining looksmaxing to the end including the surgeries. That's not going to make a significant difference anymore.

My standards simply went up by looksmaxing. I used to find 3.5PSL girls attractive (chubby girls with avg face at best), now I want 5PSL. I look back at my old highschool crushes and I would reject them today jfl.

But these 5PSL girls that I am attracted to now always had ridiculously good youths and lives and I simply can't relate to them at all on a personal level.

They are way too bubbly and positive about the world and people in general, because they were always handed everything in life for free without effort. Everyone has always treated them well. They have shitton of life experience, open mind, never struggled, etc.

lifemog me to oblivion.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Lev Peshkov
i went from 3psl to 4.5psl. I can reach psl5 and MAYBE 5.5 at best if I do all the remaining looksmaxing to the end including the surgeries. That's not going to make a significant difference anymore.

My standards simply went up by looksmaxing. I used to find 3.5PSL girls attractive, now I want 5PSL.

These 5PSL girls always have had ridiculously good youths and lives and I simply can't relate to them at all on a personal level.

They are way too bubbly and positive about the world and people in general, because they were always handed everything in life for free without effort. Everyone has always treated them well.
dude u realise 5.5 is literally top tier bro?

dude u realise 5.5 is literally top tier bro?
What's so hard to realize that looksmaxing to 5.5psl late in life is totally different than being 5.5psl from when you were young? It doesn't even compare.

When you looksmax late in life your looks basically 'define' you more than anything else, because you haven't had the experiences and opportunities to develop your social life, personality, status, etc. with those looks in the past.

Like how girls tell me on dates that it's weird asf that I was a kissless virgin at 23yo with no experience, cuz with my current looks that would simply never be a possibility that can happen. You would've had several girls in your life crush on you and create opportunities, so you would have to be a really weird loner/autistic guy to end up KV.

So they don't understand you, the image they have of a guy with your looks in their mind, their expectations, etc. it doesn't fit with who you are as a person. And that just leads to too much friction.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise, turkproducer, Deleted member 7753 and 2 others
What's so hard to realize that looksmaxing to 5.5psl late in life is totally different than being 5.5psl from when you were young? It doesn't even compare.

When you looksmax late in life your looks basically 'define' you more than anything else, because you haven't had the experiences and opportunities to develop your social life, personality, status, etc. with those looks in the past.

Like how girls tell me on dates that it's weird asf that I was a kissless virgin at 23yo with no experience, cuz with my current looks that would simply never be a possibility that can happen. You would've had several girls in your life crush on you and create opportunities, so you would have to be a really weird loner/autistic guy to end up KV.

So they don't understand you, the image they have of a guy with your look in their mind, their expectations, etc. it doesn't fit with who you are as a person. And that just leads to too much friction.
u better be coping ngl

5.5 psl is perfect for tinder ONS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
It's like a guy saving money his entire life and then retiring as a millionaire at 55yo.
You would think 'wow he is rich, he has 2 million dollars and doesn't need to work at all anymore in his life!'

Meanwhile that guy has had a shit 9-5 worklife just like anybody else, never had a rich life, never had luxury, never went on luxury holidays, etc.

Get the point? this guy is now rich millionaire at 55yo, but he doesn't have the mind/development/life quality of a rich person. He never felt rich and will most likely never feel rich.

If anything it's going to cause friction and weird situations when he still hangs out with his worker-tier friends that have no money.

So they don't understand you, the image they have of a guy with your looks in their mind, their expectations, etc. it doesn't fit with who you are as a person. And that just leads to too much friction.
have you ever thought about lying and saying you lost your v card at say 15?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753 and Lev Peshkov
tinder ONS is such a small part of life man... like 5% at best.
thats literally why we are all incel bro

if we had that 5% trust me we wouldnt rot here

have you ever thought about lying and saying you lost your v card at say 15?
Yeah and I have done that many times. I can fraud all kinds of personalities and usually I just go along with what my dates tell me who they think I am.

It just makes everything feel fake and too much effort to keep up an appearance like that. Makes you seem 'off' aswell.

Yeah and I have done that many times. I can fraud all kinds of personalities and usually I just go along with what my dates tell me who they think I am.

It just makes everything feel fake and too much effort to keep up an appearance like that. Makes you seem 'off' aswell.
elab on "off".

thats literally why we are all incel bro

if we had that 5% trust me we wouldnt rot here
Nah it's the things that are correlated with being able to get tinder ONS easily that would prevent you from rotting here.

If you can get easy tinder ONS, you would be 5+ PSL, which would mean your overall social life, family life, etc. is most likely in great shape too.

But not having a social life, family life, status, etc. but having tinder ONS. its not the same.

It's like 2 guys that are millionaires: 1 set-up a succesfull business and became rich. The other guy just got lucky and won the lottery. They are not going to have the same self-esteem, life quality, etc. despite having the same amount of money.

• +1
elab on "off".
Because you have certain emotions and thoughts that you want to express, but cant because they don't fit with the persona you are faking. So you are faking a person without the emotional intensity that would go along with it, if it was genuine. You can't express your true self and feel like your true self is being accepted. It doesn't matter much to her, she likely won't notice. I am talking about your own best interests.

It leaves you feeling drained and emotionless. You get much less enjoyment out of interaction like that yourself. I have ghosted many girls because I simply felt like dating them was too much of a hassle and burden, even if they were willing to meetup and fuck. It's just draining and not exciting. I think: 'oh this bitch, im gonna have to pretend to be xx person again and come across as extroverted, NT, etc. and then hope to fuck her at the end of the evening. Yeah fuck that shit not looking forward to that.'

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 4612
How many ppl have good base anyways? most people with good base will never find this website since they never struggled in life. They are the natural 5PSL's that could be 6PSL if they really tried. But if you are natural 5PSL, your life wouldve been so good that you never end up on aspie blackpilled forums to get plastic surgery.

At this point I realize my life is over, there's no life quality left in it. All I can do is get chad sons that will lifemog me to oblivion and I will have to live through their life experiences.
5psl but still had a non NT upbringing so yea im still on this site. i would dominate if i got a few more mm on everything