Looksmaxing is less powerful the more good looking you are

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dark Triad Angel
Take for example chewing, for clean shaved/designer stubble (the ideal if you got a good lower third), chewing only works if you got good insertions but assuming you are a lower third-cel, then it does not matter at all because you will have to go full beard in this case so it does not matter if you won't get nice definition, volumen is king, going from an oval face to a square one is a much bigger leap than the extra definition if already have nice bones anyway

AKR20201230068900017 01 i org

Beardmaxxing is amazing for jaw and chinlets but it barely matters for people with good jawlines/strong chins

Beardpill

Ff1b9ec7b2b864ef7b9f075b052da872

The first one goes from turbo incel to an actual man, the second dude meanwhile? he does looks better indeed but the improvement is way less pronounced

Neckpill

Neckmaxxing makes faggot looking obama appear to look as a high T male, meanwhile...

This dude looks better with a nice neck but he does not go from faggot to killer machine.

B33613caa499dd903a28ae70a7e006df

Light eyes and musculature give otherwise lame males sometime essential STRIKING FEATURES, females don't want NPC male #1289412, they want you to stand out

465d4f7ee4fab4d3e2b5b0610af2433a

Meanwhile does it really matter if thor has blue eyes or musculature? he has so many striking features, all of them competing for attention, that you could remove some of them one by one and it would not change the end result that drastically

The nice thing about this is everything discussed here is just softmaxing, meaning lots of incels can actually ascend if they try and average males can become "cute" without problems or even "hot" tier males if geomaxxing improves their relative SMV

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17997 and bogii
dude this is literally WATER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
my mom always tells me how good looking I am so therefore I won't need any looksmaxxing because it wouldn't matter? :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny., 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Pumanator
beardmaxx is legit

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and bogii
chewing is for dumbasses

Its why women with good bones look worse with makeup

so you made water dry

I agree uglier people get more drastically better looking in % with looksmaxing than hot people.

On the other hand i wanna make this theory that looksmaxing could be even more impactful for goodlooking people:
1. Take a lowest 5% in attractiveness. He looksmaxes, gets dramatically better looking and is now in lowest 35% range of uglyness. Still no tinder matches.
(But besides girls i think his life will be much better)

2. Take a guy in highest 40% in attractiveness. He looksmaxes, gets into highest 30% of attractiveness. I think he will feel a difference in tinder matches.

3. Take a guy in highest 10% in attractiveness. He looksmaxes, gets into highest 5% in attractiveness. He gets pushed on every girls tinder by tinder himself.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
No shit, “the more I weigh, the harder it is to lose weight” tier logic.

no, it's the other way around imo

the more subhuman you are = the easier it is to make gains, of course

but what does going from a 3/10 to a 5/10 do? you still are not at a level where your looks will be attractive to women
you still will have to rely on niche, opportunity, exposure money and status - basically all the things ugly men use to get laid

but if you go from 5/10 to 7/10, or 6 to 8, that's where you will see the biggest difference
you will have gone from unattractive to attractive

and from 7 to 9? you will go from HTN that can pull with lots of effort, game, etc.. to a gigachad that can open tinder and get someone to suck his dick while he plays super mario

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 2729
Do you know any legit exercises for wider neck?

Do you know any legit exercises for wider neck?

And, for future use my friend:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17404