Looksmaxing is soo pathetic

Chad69

Chad69

Chad1212 - heroin connoisseur
Joined
Nov 28, 2019
Posts
23,254
Reputation
37,495
Indeed
We are wasting our money just to make people accept us.....
While everyone is going to the beach having fun time Iam doing a research on height growth.....and while everyone will be loosing their virginity on summer I will be working 2x shifts this summer just to afford hardcore chemicals that I will inject into my body while risking cancer
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 4563, Gaia262 and 6 others
Indeed
We are wasting our money just to make people accept us.....
While everyone is going to the beach having fun time Iam doing a research on height growth.....and while everyone will be loosing their virginity on summer I will be working 2x shifts this summer just to afford hardcore chemicals that I will inject into my body while risking cancer
Screen_Shot_2017-11-10_at_10.36.15_AM.jpg
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Ascensionrequired, Deleted member 4577 and 3 others
Jfl so true.
Everytime On my way to gym when I see young people having fun.
I get suicidal...
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadlitecel and Chad69
Well it's better than being an incel
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Deleted member 4430 and Chad69
Push through it it will be worth it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Indeed
We are wasting our money just to make people accept us.....
While everyone is going to the beach having fun time Iam doing a research on height growth.....and while everyone will be loosing their virginity on summer I will be working 2x shifts this summer just to afford hardcore chemicals that I will inject into my body while risking cancer
If you’re not looksmaxing, then your looks are diminishing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
Push through it it will be worth it
I hope so bro
If this stack that Iam going to use this summer works,its going to change my life forever
 
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Indeed
We are wasting our money just to make people accept us.....
While everyone is going to the beach having fun time Iam doing a research on height growth.....and while everyone will be loosing their virginity on summer I will be working 2x shifts this summer just to afford hardcore chemicals that I will inject into my body while risking cancer
10/10 thread, had me laughing. i agree though jfl.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Chad69
bro im way past that
lookism has permanently destroyed my brain
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Gaia262, Deleted member 7027 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Chad69
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and DutchPrettyBoy
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
I went from bluecel to redcel during quarantine bro
damn
I hope you didn't waste time on shit posts but actual looksmaxxing research
 
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69
damn
I hope you didn't waste time on shit posts but actual looksmaxxing research
Yup,I was mainly helping people and asking questions on here
Actuality I went from greencel to redcel actually*
I love this forum ngl
It makes me laugh and feel less lonely:feelsbadman:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912

Similar threads

kbj
Replies
0
Views
16
kbj
kbj
hexum.dnd
Replies
19
Views
75
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
RichLTN
Replies
0
Views
20
RichLTN
RichLTN
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
2
Views
32
sonic55555
S
nolonger_human
Replies
0
Views
16
nolonger_human
nolonger_human

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top