Looksmax's origin dates back thousands of years

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
You look beautiful its true I lied

Around 800 B.C, in the smelly shithole nation of India, skin grafts were invented. The procedure involved replacing damaged skin with a dead person's flesh. The rich Indians called it, "My flesh now! Mine, mine, mine!" But most weren't ready for the zombie makeover, so the progress was slow and restricted to wacky-Jacky witchdoctors. The technique eventually extended along with STD-infected slaves to Europe. After A.D., Christianity began spreading as well, and stricter laws followed. Finally, Pope something-something condemned such practices as unnatural and pure evil and, therefore, prohibited by Church law.

Initially, reconstructive surgery aimed to help injured people cope better, specifically maimed soldiers. But deranged unhappy people strived to use it for themselves to become
SOMETHING ELSE.

Damn woman just lick it

By the 20th century, plastic surgery for mutilated soldiers became a necessity. But on the other hand, the prosperous, affluent society that cowardly avoided manly battles saw the potential to look better than beautiful endowed people, which led to aesthetic surgery, thus cosmetic.

Chin reducer
Chin reducer3

In the 1890s, the first publicized looksmax instrument ejaculated on the public - the Chin Reducer. A professor believed it could decrease rich fat women's double chin. But it actually reassured men women shouldn't have the right to vote or anything involving intelligence.

Baldy cope
Baldy cope2

By the 1900s, men began acting like women and wanted in on this looksmaxxing trend. And with so many bald heads, the Thermocap Miracle-Gro for Hair was born. And within years, it was gone. The scammers made a fortune and got the fuck out of town.

woa GIF

As Hollywood began blossoming, women and faggot men wanted in! So vaginas pushed for cosmetic surgery disturbance by encouraging male surgeons with blow jobs to make them more pretty for the camera. Looksmaxxing climaxed.

Ugh damn

When an actress by the name of Shirley Jane Temple caught the eyes of the pedophilic audience with her dimples, a deranged inventor had an idea that sounded so crazy that it might just work.

Dimple 1936 looksmaxxing
Dimple

The Dimple Machine was invented in 1936 by some woman I instead not give credit to. However, knowing a woman created it, it failed. Of course, it failed. Why would anyone think a woman's invention would be successful? They didn't even create tampoons and vagina soakers. It was a guy that got tired of the bloody scenes. "Plug it up, woman!" Ah-ha. Plug it up ...

Nose shaper
Nose shaper2

However, in 1918, M. Trilety's nose shaper was the very first device to inspire people to become ...
SOMETHING ELSE.

Mask it bitch

On the contrary, it seems my chronicle order is all wacky jacky, and knowing I'm lazy, I won't fix it, but I will tell you that Dr. Lecter's Mask was the first looksmax thingy several years before that creepy nose job. The scam convinced saggy old women they could be young again — the device was supposed to remove wrinkles. But what actually happened was, when the husband discovered his wife wearing that, he'll quickly shove his dick into her mouth.

Bending over

By the 2000s, the retardation exploded, and every retard wanted plastic surgery. I even warned about the consequences in 2002 on Myspace. And quote,

"Ugh. Suppose this retardation continues and spreads like STDs at a Tom Cruise gay orgy. In that case, our nation will become so retarded, that in the future, they'll panic over common cold bugs and shut the entire world down while forcing people to wear diapers on their faces. So let us avoid that at all costs. And not to change the subject much, there's a faggot Myspacer named Mark Zuckerberg who keeps writing creepy, weird shit. Everyone, ignore him! If no one pays attention to him, he'll go away and do his own thing, which we all know will fail because he's a loser!"

Ugh right

Conclusion. I understand congenital disabilities can make you appear like a monster — a hideous-looking atrocity and reminder of this cruel, unforgiven world. But have you considered facial beauty is bullshit projected by rich, retarded, perverts? Why must a woman with chin hairs, a big nose, connected eyebrows, and beady eyes be seen as ugly? The way I see it. If you take care of your heterosexual body, you're beautiful. Forget how people see you. So what if your eyes are slanted, and your black hair looks like a lice haven! It doesn't mean you should have reconstruction surgery. And if your skin is black, why change it to white? Accept who you are. That makes you attractive ... to someone. Or maybe no one! Perhaps your look hasn't become a thing yet. Eh? Think about it.

loop dancing GIF by Julie Winegard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 18244, n0rthface and 10 others
Nigga what

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, BigJimsWornOutTires and Hipcel
Goyim scam: Convincing old farts they can be young again with a tummy tuck or some other bullshit

Jewish scam: Actually doing the surgery knowing the psychological consequences of such procedures will take its eventual toll on the patient and she will come out looking like a plastic botched up doll at the end (after her 40th surgery)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, aBetterMii and BigJimsWornOutTires
Nigga what
Ugh. Shiet, it aint no thang.

Shiet. Too long, nigga?

Goyim scam: Convincing old farts they can be young again with a tummy tuck or some other bullshit

Jewish scam: Actually doing the surgery knowing the psychological consequences of such procedures will take its eventual toll on the patient and she will come out looking like a plastic botched up doll at the end.
Absolutely. I knew someone who went under the knife years ago, and that plastic surgery led to a world of health problems.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hipcel
good thread

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Love it
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Now summarize what the robot wrote.
Good times. The pussy is good. However, a few times not so pleasant. My teens to twenties. Some foids don't wash very good. Perhaps, poor parenting? Or mother's too retarded to teach its younglings proper hygiene? I have no idea. But yes, a few times, a few counts, not-so-good pussy.

• +1
Good times. The pussy is good. However, a few times not so pleasant. My teens to twenties. Some foids don't wash very good. Perhaps, poor parenting? Or mother's too retarded to teach its younglings proper hygiene? I have no idea. But yes, a few times, a few counts, not-so-good pussy.
Ew. I actually find pussies disgusting. It's for the dick to enter not mouth in my opinion.

• Hmm...
Ew. I actually find pussies disgusting. It's for the dick to enter not mouth in my opinion.
Not the mouth. Someone's misinforming you with fake news. The tongue! The magic is with the tongue.

Alex Trebek Wow GIF by Jeopardy!

And nose. Once you've mastered using the tip of the nose as an addition to that MINDFUCK, ugh, she'll perhaps think twice about telling her boyfriend about you.

• JFL
Not the mouth. Someone's misinforming you with fake news. The tongue! The magic is with the tongue.

Alex Trebek Wow GIF by Jeopardy!

And nose. Once you've mastered using the tip of the nose as an addition to that MINDFUCK, ugh, she'll perhaps think twice about telling her boyfriend about you.
Mirin the hollow cheeks device that failed lol.
dimple-1936-looksmaxxing-jpg.1862603

• JFL
Ugh

• +1