Brutal tranny frame.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 29167, chrisN and 3 others
amnesia height + elon musk body shape

• JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, try2beme, Arditi and 3 others
Brutal tranny frame.
It's over ? How could I have a mogger frame? I had as idea surgery clavicular elongation + deltoid musculation + epaulette + volufiline on the shoulders.

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
It's over ? How could I have a mogger frame? I had as idea surgery clavicular elongation + deltoid musculation + epaulette + volufiline on the shoulders.
Volufiline on the shoulders ??? That won’t do anything. You need to take high amounts of roids to fix that frame and maybe clavicle lengthening surgery. You look like a Klinefleters victim now.

And get gyno surgery!

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Holy fuck u need DOUBLE clavicle lengthening surgery

@St.TikTokcel This might actually be Klinefelter syndrome. Not like you !

@St.TikTokcel

average .org MTN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, rand anon and MaestheticMaso
you thought i was feelin you?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, depressionmaxxing, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Mtn in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
every ugly guy calls himself mtn

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, spdxer and WanderingBurro
every ugly guy calls himself mtn
It's the MTN's with hygiene/weight issues who are convinced they are the ugliest things to grace the earth meanwhile subhuman looking mofos like this roam the streets thinking they're 6/10 who are just a few tips away from being GL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spdxer, rand anon and depressionmaxxing
Sorry bro I don't think it ever began for you. You look like you spawned from a chemical spill. Your shoulders are beyond brutally narrow, breeder ass hips, gyno tits, your hairline is so high, you can try to lose some weight but your mouth area looks like a mole, it's probably recessed in some form, your eyes are NCT, IPD is laughably wide. Become a pokemon enthusiast or something because it never started for you. Sorry man. For your sake I hope you're into men. My condolences bhai.

Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Sorry bro I don't think it ever began for you. You look like you spawned from a chemical spill. Your shoulders are beyond brutally narrow, breeder ass hips, gyno tits, your hairline is so high, you can try to lose some weight but your mouth area looks like a mole, it's probably recessed in some form, your eyes are NCT, IPD is laughably wide. Become a pokemon enthusiast or something because it never started for you. Sorry man. For your sake I hope you're into men. My condolences bhai.

View attachment 2333615
The video got taken down, cab u show reference photo of how narrow his shoulders are?

What did his face look like
That is his face. I saved some screenshots from the original vid because it was beyond brutal/cagefuel.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
That is his face. I saved some screenshots from the original vid because it was beyond brutal/cagefuel.
this is the most brutal i have ever seen from you

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
It literally is over, subhuman face, height and frame. Would be too much effort to try and fix that when it's not possible

I wonder what OP is feeling now. Had to snap em' out of it though.
Hi, I'm basic French, and I didn't understand your last sentence, but otherwise yes, nothing out of the ordinary regarding your comments, it's not as if I didn't know that I was the ultimate SUB5 of the SUB5s.

In any case, I only received mockery without advice on coping or surgery.

A habit in this forum.

I don't feel hate, I just feel sorry.

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
fix your style, get a fade, GO TO THE GYM, save for surgery (Meaning start a business making you 10k per month)
Maybe you'll be MTN one day.
Bon courage.