LooksMaxx Doc

Deleted member 12218

Deleted member 12218

Platinum
Surprised nobody talks about him. This guy is blackpilled, covers looksmaxing, and mewing, this sites 3 favorite things. Definitely recommend checking it out

And here’s my favorite, where tldr mewing works, but you can’t have subhuman posture.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, thecel, Deleted member 9511 and 2 others
damn I subscribed to him back in june

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 12218
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
looksmax """doc""" that wont give his name and uses 15yo slang

Surprised nobody talks about him. This guy is blackpilled, covers looksmaxing, and mewing, this sites 3 favorite things. Definitely recommend checking it out

And here’s my favorite, where tldr mewing works, but you can’t have subhuman posture.

Delete this channel, We should not allow the blackpill to spread among all the normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
Thats why I do reps of chin tucking into a push swallow cause it puts force on the entire palette

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 12218
Delete this channel, We should not allow the blackpill to spread among all the normies
It’s over for you if you don't want the Blackpill to spread

His videos put me on the whole looksmaxxing journey, love his videos even if he kinda autistic

I watched some of his videos in the past.
I recall pretty good stuff.

What put me off. Were these things:
1. Very big, to much and not proven; cliams.
2. Exxagereation of the environmental factor. That dude kinda goes by, it seems, that everybody Chad if does certain things. Kinda denying, to my observation, the genes factor.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218