Looksmaxx.org was established through memetic magik

trvechud

trvechud

Sad is the incel, holy is the volcel
Joined
May 25, 2025
Posts
8,459
Reputation
12,815
You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not. The terms Chudjak, incel, red pill and blue pill, and foid, all come from 4chan. 4chan during the 2010s period awakened an Egyptian God called KeK, for better or worse. By participating in looksmaxxing, you are feeding this awakened God with chaotic memetic energy. It is said it was KeK that was responsible for the events of 2016.
@got.daim @iblamexyz @FlotPSL @JewishNationalist
 
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Askinov, Nectar and 3 others
What is this nigga taklking about
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamesameer, iblamexyz, voks and 1 other person
You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not. The terms Chudjak, incel, red pill and blue pill, and foid, all come from 4chan. 4chan during the 2010s period awakened an Egyptian God called KeK, for better or worse. By participating in looksmaxxing, you are feeding this awakened God with chaotic memetic energy. It is said it was KeK that was responsible for the events of 2016.
@got.daim @iblamexyz @FlotPSL @JewishNationalist
Water everyone knows the bp came from r9k
 
  • +1
Reactions: trvechud
You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not. The terms Chudjak, incel, red pill and blue pill, and foid, all come from 4chan. 4chan during the 2010s period awakened an Egyptian God called KeK, for better or worse. By participating in looksmaxxing, you are feeding this awakened God with chaotic memetic energy. It is said it was KeK that was responsible for the events of 2016.
@got.daim @iblamexyz @FlotPSL @JewishNationalist
Trvke
 
You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not. The terms Chudjak, incel, red pill and blue pill, and foid, all come from 4chan. 4chan during the 2010s period awakened an Egyptian God called KeK, for better or worse. By participating in looksmaxxing, you are feeding this awakened God with chaotic memetic energy. It is said it was KeK that was responsible for the events of 2016.
@got.daim @iblamexyz @FlotPSL @JewishNationalist
It’s an experiment done by the elites
 
  • +1
Reactions: trvechud
You guys think I'm joking, but I'm not. The terms Chudjak, incel, red pill and blue pill, and foid, all come from 4chan. 4chan during the 2010s period awakened an Egyptian God called KeK, for better or worse. By participating in looksmaxxing, you are feeding this awakened God with chaotic memetic energy. It is said it was KeK that was responsible for the events of 2016.
@got.daim @iblamexyz @FlotPSL @JewishNationalist
Take your pills bro
 

Similar threads

Abhorrent
Replies
9
Views
73
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Verdams mum
Replies
1
Views
35
accinr
accinr
itsover74
Replies
5
Views
42
Bars
Bars
g4rlic
Replies
2
Views
34
❤️ milk
❤️ milk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top