Looksmaxxer gets Limb Lengthening surgery in Turkey

Who gets LL at 5'11 :lul:

he's mentally ill. he will never ascend no matter how many surgeries he gets.

the autism will always be there :soy: :blackpill:
It tranny gtfo from this forum

cope bitch
5'11" barefoot at night is not short
frauded 5'11" is short, the faggot little bitch in OP's video is 5'10.75", probably straight out of bed meaning he's 5'10" at night

I wake up at 6'0" barefoot and I'm 5'11.25" at night. I claim 5'11" and I mog most "men" who claim 5'11".
When I wear 1" lifts I heightmog 90% of the population.
What pathetic manlet country Do you live in where The average is 5'8?

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
- Bimax, genio and rhinoplasty at the same time, with lip lift included.
I don't get it why ? And is there specific order or just all on one time literally

I don't get it why ? And is there specific order or just all on one time literally

Bimax affects nose, and having a rhinoplasty before is counter productive. Rhinoplasty and genioplasty can be done (and usually are done) at the same time as a bimax. Why complicate things more, pay twice for anaesthesia fees and suffer two recoveries when you can have everything done at the same time, cheaper and with more predictable results?

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
Bimax affects nose, and having a rhinoplasty before is counter productive. Rhinoplasty and genioplasty can be done (and usually are done) at the same time as a bimax. Why complicate things more, pay twice for anaesthesia fees and suffer two recoveries when you can have everything done at the same time, cheaper and with more predictable results?
What about eye surgeries such as blepharplasy etc.. i suffer little scleral show should eye surgeries be done before or after bimax and rhinoplasty?

What about eye surgeries such as blepharplasy etc.. i suffer little scleral show should eye surgeries be done before or after bimax and rhinoplasty?

Can be done at the same time too. What is not recommended to do at the same time as bimax is implants, because results are more predictable after you heal from bimax. You can have implants, rhinoplasty and blepharoplasty done at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: lasnt
This guy is mentally not good,

I just watched his consultation and he went through like 20 exact measurements to the exact millimetre he wants each one.

I'm so confused, like he is literally 30%+ body fat. Sorry brother but genioplasty isn't going to make you a chad.

In fact, nothing will. Judging from his look, he's just NOT got the potential to be a chad, chadlite, even HTN.

He should've just saved the 20k or so that he spent on leg lengthening and just gone over to SEA and retired early. If he has the money to afford genioplasty, bimax, rhino and leg lengthening then he should've just done what I mentioned (SEA).

Also, this guy is just unhappy in general. I've watched a few of the videos and he just never smiles or says anything optimistic. The guy is filming him walking after leg lengthening and he's just getting mad at him.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NoPainNoChick and Germania
mock him as you can, this guy is tough. mentally really really tough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
I mean I respect his dedication to LooksMaxxing, but I think it may be over for him, his baseline is very bad in terms of face
He doesn't know what to do. He needs to get upper eyelid exposure reduced.(Dr Taban) and jaw implants and buccal fat removal for cheeks. And leave the height. Go to the gym, take TRT (low dose) his voice indicates low testosterone.

How is this surgery isnt illegal?