Looksmaxxers and brocels, please teach me how to blackpill my surgeon.

vntablkpilledgaycel

vntablkpilledgaycel

Iron
I want to manipulate my surgeon into giving me Lefort 2 osteotomy, i have enough anterior cheekbone protrustion so i don't realy need lefort 3 thankfully. If i take LF3 i'll just end up moving my flat face forwards which is counterproductive. i just need my whole maxilla including my nasal bone to be moved to the front, without this i can't ascend, blame my ricecel shitnetics. my plan: MSE>MSDO>LF2 + Genio > Rhino > supraorbital rim implant. What do you think?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
I want to manipulate my surgeon into giving me Lefort 2 osteotomy, i have enough anterior cheekbone protrustion so i don't realy need lefort 3 thankfully. If i take LF3 i'll just end up moving my flat face forwards which is counterproductive. i just need my whole maxilla including my nasal bone to be moved to the front, without this i can't ascend, blame my ricecel shitnetics. my plan: MSE>MSDO>LF2 + Genio > Rhino > supraorbital rim implant. What do you think?
i'd skip the MSDO

Go ask on Lookism.net

This place is full of kids who have no clue

Saying that there is no manipulation method anyone can give you as we don't know the surgeon and how his mind operates on this

If you can't convince him find someone and somewhere else

Did he do a psychological assessment on you?

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems
I had the same thoughts on lefort 3, that it’s actually less ideal than lefort 2 as u bring pancake face forward unlike lefort 2 where you create depth because it’s projected in centre but the bones outside the osteotmy remain setback

s u bring pancake face forward unlike lefort 2 where you create depth because it’s projected in centre but the bones outside the osteotmy remain setback
EXACTLY!!! you know what you're talking about. too much prominence gives off that feminine look. Which can look good depending which percentage of masc and femme ratio.

i have small chin and crowded lower teeth with impacted lower wisdom teeth
just trynna make it more realistic for you MSDO and MSE will take a long time if you have the money maybe go for a modified lefort 3 genio and softmaxx

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Get a different doc. You don't want someone that you feel you have to blackpill operating on you.

• +1
Reactions: CertBroly