Looksmaxxers are the new puas

FiendFiend

FiendFiend

Jesus Christ -- ᛏᚱᚢᛏᚺ
Joined
Mar 8, 2025
Posts
27,162
Reputation
36,101
1790561764276


Just how the redpill went to PUA scams, courses, and it died out. So will looksmaxxing. Thank GOD. Master , clav, hexum, please keep doing this, please run the searches and this whole community into the toilet.

I want looksmaxxing to be as forgotten as tate is now in the present day.

Please
 
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo, americanpakitruvcel, Orcairis and 11 others
bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortmanlett, scuderia, buccalfatremoval and 1 other person
looksmaxhate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Optimizer, orbitlet, iblamexyz and 2 others
View attachment 5700451

Just how the redpill went to PUA scams, courses, and it died out. So will looksmaxxing. Thank GOD. Master , clav, hexum, please keep doing this, please run the searches and this whole community into the toilet.

I want looksmaxxing to be as forgotten as tate is now in the present day.

Please
Accelerationism...
Js let the trend die theory.
(They'll run this forum to the ground 100%)
 
  • +1
Reactions: D02, iblamexyz and scuderia
Remember puahate
 
  • +1
Reactions: iblamexyz and scuderia
I’m gonna do a 5$ giveaway when it dies out
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia
Accelerationism...
Js let the trend die theory.
(They'll run this forum to the ground 100%)
we're not accelerating to anything. I just want as little men as possible on self improvement, as well as for personal reasons like me not wanting to get sussed out for wearing makeup, end all the normies using niche terms that should stay on the internet and not leave it.
 
That’s a net worth in Mumbai boy
i saw niggas in pakistan who r enslaved for like 200$ jfl. They work like 40 years to pay off 200$. Im fucking dead. U can free slaves for like 200$ there
 
  • JFL
Reactions: orbitlet and buccalfatremoval
we're not accelerating to anything. I just want as little men as possible on self improvement, as well as for personal reasons like me not wanting to get sussed out for wearing makeup, end all the normies using niche terms that should stay on the internet and not leave it.
Had to end like this. Pretty much everything nowadays.
Also hope the methods stay niche afterwards. (All the tiktok cells just watched edits all day anyways:lul:)
 
Had to end like this. Pretty much everything nowadays.
Also hope the methods stay niche afterwards. (All the tiktok cells just watched edits all day anyways:lul:)
its really good. The redpill still has a lot of good things that people think are cope because they've been manipulated so hard by redpillers getting shit on.

Cold showers r still based and good for you , moneymaxxing and status is very real, and being a passport bro is very real too. People can not seperate the shit from the good and are easily manipulated and gaslit by social media into not liking something.
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel and GermanSubmarine
View attachment 5700451

Just how the redpill went to PUA scams, courses, and it died out. So will looksmaxxing. Thank GOD. Master , clav, hexum, please keep doing this, please run the searches and this whole community into the toilet.

I want looksmaxxing to be as forgotten as tate is now in the present day.

Please
it's a shame tbh

but rehab alr said this 3yrs ago
 
it's a shame tbh

but rehab alr said this 3yrs ago
hows it a shame, also please tell me ur signature is a meme. U are the demographic talked about btw.

Muh rehab said this 3 years ago, as if u were even watching JFLLL
 
its really good. The redpill still has a lot of good things that people think are cope because they've been manipulated so hard by redpillers getting shit on.

Cold showers r still based and good for you , moneymaxxing and status is very real, and being a passport bro is very real too. People can not seperate the shit from the good and are easily manipulated and gaslit by social media into not liking something.
Agree on that point.
As I sayed, It always ends like this if u make it a trend.
At the end it's just about beeing able to think.:lul:
 
obvs nga

we've been on the site for the same time


site was created against pua culture it's becoming what it hated the most
i only had my account in 2024, and I was watching wheat waffles in 2023 jfl. I dont ever claim to have been watching the big rehab all the way back. I started in late 2024 to watch him
 
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamexyz
i only had my account in 2024, and I was watching wheat waffles in 2023 jfl. I dont ever claim to have been watching the big rehab all the way back. I started in late 2024 to watch him
nga all I said was he made a video and spoke about it in 2023
 

Similar threads

Clqs
Replies
22
Views
95
Bitterness
Bitterness
Aox Ofwar
Replies
2
Views
30
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666
bIiss
Replies
3
Views
52
rockstarr
rockstarr
WonkyChin186
Replies
8
Views
48
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
Clqs
Replies
28
Views
218
Napoleon1800
Napoleon1800

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top