Looksmaxxes after Ascension?

Deleted member 12102

Deleted member 12102

Iron
So basiclly my goal 2021 was to complete ascend but in this time i only ascended with my poor Face Structure to good face structure and bad postore to good posture. however my road is not ended yet, im about to start a new life because i even moved in a new town its the right time. after ascension right now i find a job to get some money and next year i go to college so in this time i want to ascend completty.

im 180cm and i weigh 58kg i gained a bit but lost at it because things didnt go right . and i want my ex gf show that i make something out ofe me, this shit was embarassing my leg could fit in her leg like 4times i was skinny and she thick (in a good way).. im deactivated every social media to come back later and suprise everyone. Im 18 years old and buyed some supplements like vit d3 and zink+tribilus terrestris but i think this copes , now i want to go for mk677 and rad140 would you recommend this? i think im a late bloomer so right now i try to pubertymaxx as well because with the time is was 13 until 18 i smoked cigs, drinked alcohol like a homeless alcoholic, smoked weed everyday, didnt eat right or trained, and didnt sleep right and i have to reverse this asap i have not many years left

what are you recommandtions? i wanted hgh aswell but this is really expensive so i have no idea what to do

skinny legend
b99cd660a61c02a2bc59c3b4394f6704.jpg

• +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 12102
skinny legend
b99cd660a61c02a2bc59c3b4394f6704.jpg
literally every girl i see on road weighmogg me crazy , i cope with wellensteyn jacket it make you big but when the weather gets hot im fucked and i want to look good on a t shirt

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
literally every girl i see on road weighmogg me crazy , i cope with wellensteyn jacket it make you big but when the weather gets hot im fucked and i want to look good on a t shirt
im 5ft7 with 60 kgs now and looks decent cuz my frame save me,what is your age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12102
im 5ft7 with 60 kgs now and looks decent cuz my frame save me,what is your age?
im 18 years old , i was skinny my whole life but never this underweight right now im a running stick. so i want to take mk677 and stuff

im 18 years old , i was skinny my whole life but never this underweight right now im a running stick. so i want to take mk677 and stuff
probably you gonna ascend more your face with weight gain,you probably have atleast 5 psl face (pessimist view) with muscles you irl appeal probably gonna be atleast 8/10

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12102
I recommend forgetting about your ex. and maybe eat more :feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Holy fuck boyo your BMI is 8 :lul: :lul:

• So Sad
I recommend forgetting about your ex. and maybe eat more :feelswat:
pure hard truth, she was toxic too but i feel like a maniac that i cant forget her , even we link last week for talking normal with her mother and she didnt clean her room she was not to planned to go in her room, she didnt see me after mewing and she said : you look real different, and i said thank you (she didnt knew but i knew i mewed and look different) and she for real said: i didnt say that you look better only diffrent i think she want to keep my ego low. but after that she want to go to her room in darkness because she didnt wanted to show her mess and kisses me and stuff. ngl this made mit a bit sad Man at this point i realized looks really matter but i have to block every contact to her now and concentrace on me

• So Sad
Reactions: pizza
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12102, pizza, Stare and 1 other person
pure hard truth, she was toxic too but i feel like a maniac that i cant forget her , even we link last week for talking normal with her mother and she didnt clean her room she was not to planned to go in her room, she didnt see me after mewing and she said : you look real different, and i said thank you (she didnt knew but i knew i mewed and look different) and she for real said: i didnt say that you look better only diffrent i think she want to keep my ego low. but after that she want to go to her room in darkness because she didnt wanted to show her mess and kisses me and stuff. ngl this made mit a bit sad Man at this point i realized looks really matter but i have to block every contact to her now and concentrace on me
now you are a new man

• +1