Ill change ts later
@wogcel on Tiktok
- Joined
- Dec 30, 2025
- Posts
- 796
- Reputation
- 876
It will be summer for me soon in the next few months so I am willingly to try some looksmaxxes that I have been meaning to try out. I have made a list of everything I want to try, some with my own twist for personal reasons.
1. PE (Penis Enlargement)
I have been meaning to try this for the longest time. The main reason why I won't buy one is because I still live with my family and do want them lurking around my room and discovering a penis pump.
I will try to make my own one which you could dismantle. I will put pieces of the pump around my room just so it doesn't look like an actual pump. And when I want to use it, I grab all the pieces and put it together. Judging from how it looks and with the help of AI, it can't be that hard can it? Even if I do complete my pump I will post a thread on org for you guys if you want to learn how to make it DIY.
2. MT1 and other peptides
I've always wanted to try MT1, looking back at some of my photos last summer, I look so much better with a tan. I will use this 100% when summer comes around. I won't use MT2 since I have moles covering my body and I hate having high libido. Might help me max my italian pheno.
Some other peptides I want to try is Reta and GHK-CU. Pretty self explainatory, GHK-CU is mainly for acne scars and scar tissue I will have when pinning my peptides.
3. Buccal Fat Removal
Going to vietnam for a family vacation in the summer, so I heard it was one of most famous places for cosmetic surgery. Haven't looked into it yet since it is still months away. No matter how lean I get or how much I debloat, I can never get hollow cheeks. I feel like buccal fat is my one way ticket to my goal.
I think the recovery time is like 2 weeks or more for the peak swelling which I am fine with. I don't think my parents will notice it since will be soymaxxing with all the asian food I will be consuming. It's also good since I will be staying for 3 weeks, so by the time I come back I will be done my recovery.
Conclusion
Here is my list, don't DNR since I worked on this for 30 min at school. And pls reply and give me some info if you can. Thanks
1. PE (Penis Enlargement)
I have been meaning to try this for the longest time. The main reason why I won't buy one is because I still live with my family and do want them lurking around my room and discovering a penis pump.
I will try to make my own one which you could dismantle. I will put pieces of the pump around my room just so it doesn't look like an actual pump. And when I want to use it, I grab all the pieces and put it together. Judging from how it looks and with the help of AI, it can't be that hard can it? Even if I do complete my pump I will post a thread on org for you guys if you want to learn how to make it DIY.
2. MT1 and other peptides
I've always wanted to try MT1, looking back at some of my photos last summer, I look so much better with a tan. I will use this 100% when summer comes around. I won't use MT2 since I have moles covering my body and I hate having high libido. Might help me max my italian pheno.
Some other peptides I want to try is Reta and GHK-CU. Pretty self explainatory, GHK-CU is mainly for acne scars and scar tissue I will have when pinning my peptides.
3. Buccal Fat Removal
Going to vietnam for a family vacation in the summer, so I heard it was one of most famous places for cosmetic surgery. Haven't looked into it yet since it is still months away. No matter how lean I get or how much I debloat, I can never get hollow cheeks. I feel like buccal fat is my one way ticket to my goal.
I think the recovery time is like 2 weeks or more for the peak swelling which I am fine with. I don't think my parents will notice it since will be soymaxxing with all the asian food I will be consuming. It's also good since I will be staying for 3 weeks, so by the time I come back I will be done my recovery.
Conclusion
Here is my list, don't DNR since I worked on this for 30 min at school. And pls reply and give me some info if you can. Thanks