Looksmaxximg goes far beyond getting girls

mogstar

mogstar

Looks and the blackpill goes much deeper then just women. Women is the base line of the black-pill and r the most important. but it goes deeper looks dictates how u feel, people u make friends with, success, and many other things in ur life. Not only that but the blackpill goes even past looks. It goes on how the world is run, how society operates the lies and the truths in society and ultimately our existence and what it is, as well human nature. The blackpill cuts deep and the truth is brutal hence why the bluepill was created.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lookmaxxing_curry, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ALCAPOWNED and 7 others
shit thread didnt read

go back to simping for ava mud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dashundalon, ezio6, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
早上好中国 现在我有冰淇淋 我很喜欢冰淇淋 但是 速度与激情9 比冰淇淋 速度与激情 速度与激情9 我最喜欢 所以…现在是音乐时间 准备 1 2 3 两个礼拜以后 速度与激情9 ×3 不要忘记 不要错过 记得去电影院看速度与激情9 因为非常好电影 动作非常好 差不多一样冰淇淋 再见

中共万岁 😎😎🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪😎🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪💪💪💪💪😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳😳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳😎😎💪🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇰🇵🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪💪😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Xangsane, Deleted member 7901 and 4 others
早上好中国 现在我有冰淇淋 我很喜欢冰淇淋 但是 速度与激情9 比冰淇淋 速度与激情 速度与激情9 我最喜欢 所以…现在是音乐时间 准备 1 2 3 两个礼拜以后 速度与激情9 ×3 不要忘记 不要错过 记得去电影院看速度与激情9 因为非常好电影 动作非常好 差不多一样冰淇淋 再见

中共万岁 😎😎🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪😎🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪💪💪💪💪😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳😳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳😎😎💪🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇰🇵🇰🇵🇨🇳🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳🇰🇵🇨🇳😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳💪💪💪😎😎💪🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳
Look haters, i already know that i'm above avg and nonsense like calling me below average or ethnic is just non sense. I'm above average at the very least. Never seen a jaw like mine even once in my life in real, cheekbones and forward growth like mine is very uncommon, good hair, good skin. Average people in real are losing their hair, walking with a curved back and glasses, no jaw and flat faces. Keep talking about harmony etc etc bla bla you have this trait and its bad. In real what you will spot is just my bones, hair and skin, and my harmony isn't even bad maybe you think so from watching pics but if you would see me irl you would not spot that even once 😄 Not to be cocky or anything but im just being realistic you dumb fuucks :D:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias and WontStopNorwooding
Look haters, i already know that i'm above avg and nonsense like calling me below average or ethnic is just non sense. I'm above average at the very least. Never seen a jaw like mine even once in my life in real, cheekbones and forward growth like mine is very uncommon, good hair, good skin. Average people in real are losing their hair, walking with a curved back and glasses, no jaw and flat faces. Keep talking about harmony etc etc bla bla you have this trait and its bad. In real what you will spot is just my bones, hair and skin, and my harmony isn't even bad maybe you think so from watching pics but if you would see me irl you would not spot that even once 😄 Not to be cocky or anything but im just being realistic you dumb fuucks :D:blackpill:
MOST WHITES WANT TO DENY THE BLACK Element in Egyptians and try to separate them from Africa despite the fact that genetically speaking Egyptian populations cluster more with black Africans than European populations

Considering 99% of this forum are virgins you are completely right (y)
@OldVirgin @toth77

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Is this copypasta?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstar
Dont tag toth in my thread
Most secular people believe that having sex is a sin. Something to be ashamed of and plead gods mercy for forgiveness. But the true Hebrew translation for sin is Khata which means to fail, or miss the goal. So with that in mind. One of our primary goals that god/nature instilled in us is to have sex and reproduce. No matter how our mating strategy may harm others or ourselves its what we are meant to do. Especially nowadays when all of the shame and taboo on sex is largely removed and society essentially measures men by how much pussy they get. Even while they simultaneously shame you for succeeding as well (damned if you do, damned if you dont). Since women/ society have such a hatred for male virgins & incels and see them as FAILURES. Therefore as a man, to NOT have sex is to fail which is to sin.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Dr. Greenberg and mogstar
Most secular people believe that having sex is a sin. Something to be ashamed of and plead gods mercy for forgiveness. But the true Hebrew translation for sin is Khata which means to fail, or miss the goal. So with that in mind. One of our primary goals that god/nature instilled in us is to have sex and reproduce. No matter how our mating strategy may harm others or ourselves its what we are meant to do. Especially nowadays when all of the shame and taboo on sex is largely removed and society essentially measures men by how much pussy they get. Even while they simultaneously shame you for succeeding as well (damned if you do, damned if you dont). Since women/ society have such a hatred for male virgins & incels and see them as FAILURES. Therefore as a man, to NOT have sex is to fail which is to sin.
You can't "leave" PSL. Even if you somehow manage it stays with you every moment of your waking life, from the moment you go on Tinder to the moment you get unexpectedly mogged in the health foods section at the grocery store

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
You can't "leave" PSL. Even if you somehow manage it stays with you every moment of your waking life, from the moment you go on Tinder to the moment you get unexpectedly mogged in the health foods section at the grocery store
Soulja boy up innit ohh watch me crank dat watch it rolllll watch me crank dat Soulja Boi then Superman that ho now watch me yuuuuu crank dat Soulja boy and yooou crank dat soulj aboy
Ezgifcom gif maker 9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: never_lucky and mogstar
Before you post "didn't read" please consider that implications of your IQ for not wanting to delve further into concepts you are familiar and seek clearer understanding of the world you live in. This will be a long post but I promise that it will be worth, and it will explain the reasoning for the incel problem, as well as similar issues.

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel