Looksmaxxing and bp has brainrotted me to the point of not even loving/trusting my girlfriend

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
I was thinking yesterday about blackpill while dming my girlfriend and she told me "i love you" but for some reason at that moment i just thought about how if some chad asked her out right now i literally cant rationally believe that shed choose me over him.

She says she loves me constantly and shes consistently proven she loves me with deep conversations and advice, randomly sending me money or gifts and just generally being there for me even though im not anything special and (same as most average men) dont deserve this kind of treatment.

But i simply cant believe shed chose me over chad even if all the evidence points to her choosing me. Blackpill and lookism have ruined my perception of relationships and myself. Ive started to feel like since shed leave me for chad anyway i may as well just cheat on her first or fuck her over even if right now i have no reason too.

I really like her and enjoy everything with her but this constant doubt of her love and disdain for women in general is fucking my head

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, <6PSLcel, klimo and 4 others
chadfish her.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Orvka381, <6PSLcel and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78, RecessedChinCel, scrunchables and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ricky212, <6PSLcel and 6 others
fuck it im going to make one of my mogger friends dm her today. Ill post results.
what a fucking dumbass lmao.

Talk about self sabotaging lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and PseduoAryan
what a fucking dumbass lmao.

Talk about self sabotaging lol.
Fr man this site is a joke bro convinced him to cuck himself and HE ACTUALLY AGREED MAN FUCKING BRUTAL IQPILL JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Ricky212, Spergi and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, BoredPrince and PseudoMaxxer
People share stories of people getting cucked by Chad because it’s juicy and generates attention. Everyone likes a scandalous story. So those types of stories will be more represented and prominent than stories of normie couples being loyal to each other

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and kanderior
Fr man this site is a joke bro convinced him to cuck himself and HE ACTUALLY AGREED MAN FUCKING BRUTAL IQPILL JFL
did it, she blocked him and dmed me screenshots of the dms and how hes my mutual

• Love it
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
ChickenRun

• Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Allornothing, ChickenRun and Pikabro
blackpill isnt absolute

shes a gem :sneaky::sneaky:
im so happy she chose me over a legit chadlite with tiktok clout im over the fucking moon. im tired as fuck but ill post screenshots tmrw morning

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness
did it, she blocked him and dmed me screenshots of the dms and how hes my mutual
Cope

She knows you know him and he wasn't enough of a apex predator

Maherfish her and report back

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun
Trust issues= high iq

GG BRO YOU HAVE WON IN LIFE CONGRATS. BEST WISHES FOR THE FUTURE. WIFE HER UP

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho and klimo
I was thinking yesterday about blackpill while dming my girlfriend and she told me "i love you" but for some reason at that moment i just thought about how if some chad asked her out right now i literally cant rationally believe that shed choose me over him.

She says she loves me constantly and shes consistently proven she loves me with deep conversations and advice, randomly sending me money or gifts and just generally being there for me even though im not anything special and (same as most average men) dont deserve this kind of treatment.

But i simply cant believe shed chose me over chad even if all the evidence points to her choosing me. Blackpill and lookism have ruined my perception of relationships and myself. Ive started to feel like since shed leave me for chad anyway i may as well just cheat on her first or fuck her over even if right now i have no reason too.

I really like her and enjoy everything with her but this constant doubt of her love and disdain for women in general is fucking my head
yall weak asf only one year in the bp and already crying like a pussy

Dnr kys

You are aware of female nature congrats

Well next time chose an uglier gf or become better looking than Chad

yall weak asf only one year in the bp and already crying like a pussy
jfl nigga ive been blackpilled since i was 13 :lul: I made my account one year ago because i was retarded as a kid and thought my irls would somehow find out lmao

jfl nigga ive been blackpilled since i was 13 :lul: I made my account one year ago because i was retarded as a kid and thought my irls would somehow find out lmao
How did the blackpill help you?