Looksmaxxing culture has warped people's judgement on looks

N

NitoRump

Bronze
People in this site and people familiar with looksmaxxing in general have been brain fried by all this PSL bullshit.
Normal people don't look at people and think omg upper eyelid exposure, omg ramus needs to be 1mm taller, omg orbital fucking I dont even know what that shit is
Normal people can only spot major flaws, like a big hooked nose, recessed jaw, big flappy ears, balding hair etc.
You people here have forgotten how to actually be sexually appealing in real life, instead you focus on this autistic shit.
I made a post saying Bradley Cooper has very high appeal in real life across many women, and some people started with their usual autistic garbage, oh he looks like shit, oh he is assymetrical, oh his forehead is too big. It fucking blew my mind that a top tier hollywood actor casted for his looks and for portraying a womanizer most of the time is consider bad looking by people here.
Maximise your genetic sex appeal potential, get lean, build muscle, grow your hair out but style it nicely not like a fucking geek, wear fitted clothes, darken your eyebrows etc.
Its the only thing that will improve your SMV and what women will actually notice anyway.
The blackpill is real but not how it is made here, sooner you stop with this autistic garbage and start working on your sex appeal, the sooner you will see a difference

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: silencio, MoggsWithBoness, klamus and 7 others
zip bradley coopers pants and get off your knees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy, MoggsWithBoness and ALP
bullshit, normies can spot more than just big failios, they just dont understand the rubric and autism behind why something is off, but they definitely do sense it

• +1
Reactions: silencio, newestofnewgen, greywind and 5 others
People in this site and people familiar with looksmaxxing in general have been brain fried by all this PSL bullshit.
Normal people don't look at people and think omg upper eyelid exposure, omg ramus needs to be 1mm taller, omg orbital fucking I dont even know what that shit is
Normal people can only spot major flaws, like a big hooked nose, recessed jaw, big flappy ears, balding hair etc.
You people here have forgotten how to actually be sexually appealing in real life, instead you focus on this autistic shit.
I made a post saying Bradley Cooper has very high appeal in real life across many women, and some people started with their usual autistic garbage, oh he looks like shit, oh he is assymetrical, oh his forehead is too big. It fucking blew my mind that a top tier hollywood actor casted for his looks and for portraying a womanizer most of the time is consider bad looking by people here.
Maximise your genetic sex appeal potential, get lean, build muscle, grow your hair out but style it nicely not like a fucking geek, wear fitted clothes, darken your eyebrows etc.
Its the only thing that will improve your SMV and what women will actually notice anyway.
The blackpill is real but not how it is made here, sooner you stop with this autistic garbage and start working on your sex appeal, the sooner you will see a difference
Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

• +1
Reactions: greywind, !MagicMan777 and Omen
for real my balding 5'3 grandpa was slaying in his village

• JFL
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy and Omen
normies know the difference between a good looking and ugly face they just dont know what is making them ugly

• +1
Reactions: KpopmaxxingGuy and !MagicMan777
normies know the difference between a good looking and ugly face they just dont know what is making them ugly
of course they do, but as I said, you can post a picture of a good looking guy which normies will agree is good looking and people here will claim subhuman.
Just look at this

of course they do, but as I said, you can post a picture of a good looking guy which normies will agree is good looking and people here will claim subhuman.
Just look at this
Most people are trolling the people that actually rated him called him a normie with hight and body halo

They do notice that shit only subconsciously dumbass

Thank you for the advice now I as a 5'3 brown janitor can get some white bitches