Looksmaxxing doesn’t work

Yeah. I will try to maxx out other things if I can but my subhumanity has prevented me of living a good life.It's important to know that you aren't a piece of shit in this life.
Inceldom breaks you
I feel you, bro...I do...but at least try to take care of your health if nothing else. If your hair grows out too long and starts looking really bad, you can always get it cut at any time, but your quality of life decreases way too much when you have health problems, inceldom aside.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Nick.Harte
I feel you, bro...I do...but at least try to take care of your health if nothing else. If your hair grows out too long and starts looking really bad, you can always get it cut at any time, but your quality of life decreases way too much when you have health problems, inceldom aside.
Do you know me ?? My hair really grew out a bit and I didn't wash it for more than a month.I gotta go to a barber next week.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Richard_Hungwell
Moggers are born and there’s nothing you can do about it. Mogged or be mogged world
You're clearly someone who stays at the org all day and doesn't leave ur room. Looksmaxxing is a cope if you're someone without any savation. How will a person know whether or not they have a base if they don't try? It's a matter of trying and basing it on the luck of genetics

• +1
You're clearly someone who stays at the org all day and doesn't leave ur room. Looksmaxxing is a cope if you're someone without any savation. How will a person know whether or not they have a base if they don't try? It's a matter of trying and basing it on the luck of genetics
Why try when you're below 6'3 and MTN? Makes no sense to me

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
You can def ascend but the problem is you will always know you are a fraud and cant change ur abused dog syndrome aswell
i don't have that although i'm a subhuman does that mean i will ascend?

• +1
If you have to try, It's over.
Skincare is for losers. The guy in my avi was born with good genetics and doens't give af about his skin. Only washes his face once per day.
Surgery is for HTNs who want to become Chadlite/Chad in their late 20s so that they can enjoy their early 30s as well
LL is cope.
You go through life without putting in any type of effort.

• +1
Why try when you're below 6'3 and MTN? Makes no sense to
Whats matter in reality is the appeal
Appeal> rating.
Even if you are a chad, you are still at risk of women not having feelings for you because you have no appeal.
Style, money, status, archetype all thats matter
Some woman prefer men with Angel beauty
Some prefer robust pretty boy.
Being objectively attractive is important, but having APPEAL is LAW. Being htn or mtn is not bad, as long as you have appeal

• +1
Whats matter in reality is the appeal
Appeal> rating.
Even if you are a chad, you are still at risk of women not having feelings for you because you have no appeal.
Style, money, status, archetype all thats matter
Some woman prefer men with Angel beauty
Some prefer robust pretty boy.
Being objectively attractive is important, but having APPEAL is LAW. Being htn or mtn is not bad, as long as you have appeal
I have 0 appeal. 0 and i look like ogre

• +1
Agreed, but that too extreme.
So... Ehren, Orb, Salludon
All of them are a fraud?
Look at Ehren before ascension, u would say to him: "its over."
Its more question to "try" and ofc genetics play a big role.
Hardmaxxing is the real way, but i dont think u need to be a chad to ve good life.

If you have to try, It's over.
Skincare is for losers. The guy in my avi was born with good genetics and doens't give af about his skin. Only washes his face once per day.
Surgery is for HTNs who want to become Chadlite/Chad in their late 20s so that they can enjoy their early 30s as well
LL is cope.
You go through life without putting in any type of effort.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Agreed, but that too extreme.
So... Ehren, Orb, Salludon
All of them are a fraud?
Look at Ehren before ascension, u would say to him: "its over."
Its more question to "try" and ofc genetics play a big role.
Hardmaxxing is the real way, but i dont think u need to be a chad to ve good life.
My base is horrible and hardmaxxing can't save me.
Ok, Let's say I managed to get all the necessary surgeries, it will be too late when i ascend(30s). So what's the point?

My base is horrible and hardmaxxing can't save me.
Ok, Let's say I managed to get all the necessary surgeries, it will be too late when i ascend(30s). So what's the point?
Blackpill consumed you too much.
Dont let ur mind be destroyed by this kinda off stuff

• +1
wtf Elliot Rodger was on misc? hahahaha
Ye lol

IMG 5176

wait on he also had his profile picture on there? ahahah autism off the charts
Brutal blud. Who knew this guy would should shoot up school one day?

Brutal blud. Who knew this guy would should shoot up school one day?
It was a bit obvious. But then again I see some posts on here sometimes that worry me

• +1
It was a bit obvious. But then again I see some posts on here sometimes that worry me
Putting yourself out there won’t work and ER is a good example of this