looksmaxxing-educationmaxxing correlation

D

Deleted member 6488

Kraken
i've seen that most guys here have not been to college at all and are working blue-collar jobs which is honestly a statusmin whether you admit it or not.

educationmaxxing is one of the best paths to go:

- not only can you study to pursue a further in college, but you can work during that time to get money for surgerymaxxing

- after college, your portfolio/status will be significantly elevated (versus just simply pursuing ordinary labor) and you will be able to acquire a job that pays really well and, from there on, you will have much more money for surgerymaxxing/looksmaxxing

- another benefit of educationmaxxing also includes the fact that there's roughly a 72% chance of finding a date on campus

**there's a good chance that at some point in college you will be working alongside many other women so you will be able to maximize in that case too**

***these benefits of educationmaxxing are only reaped if STEM-related fields or fields in high-demand are studied***

data source: campusexplorer.com

• +1
Reactions: tdawg, PubertyMaxxer and ElliotRodgerJr
every last cuck goes off studying some shit noone needs and they dont enjoy after school.
Get a real job,

THE WORLD DOESNT NEED ANOTHER MAJOR IN MEDIEVAL CASTLE GATES!

every last cuck goes off studying some shit noone needs and they dont enjoy after school.
Get a real job,
i partially agree, but that's why i made a disclaimer to study a stem-related field as those aren't useless at all.

studying a fucking hotel management / psychology degree is pretty useless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
What would be some good studies for someone who is incapable of simple math?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488
What would be some good studies for someone who is incapable of simple math?
that's a tough one. stem-related encompasses a lot of math, however, you could pursue a biomedical science field

that's a tough one. stem-related encompasses a lot of math, however, you could pursue a biomedical science field
Haha yeah lets just so i'm not that good in any science related thing :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

So far the two studies i found and liked are

Law
European Studies

• +1
bluepilled cuck

@Vidyacoper
get a load of this guy

Haha yeah lets just so i'm not that good in any science related thing :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

So far the two studies i found and liked are

Law
European Studies
you can become a professor or even a foreign service officer with european studies. law is a bit harder to continue to pursue, but it's also a good option imo

you can become a professor or even a foreign service officer with european studies. law is a bit harder to continue to pursue, but it's also a good option imo
Alright thanks man!

• +1
it's a recommendation, take it with a grain of salt
The girls you would get by careermaxxing are no different than the ones down in the whore house.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 5891
The girls you would get by careermaxxing are no different than the ones down in the whore house.
some yes and some aren't gl either. but you can really statusmaxx/moneymaxx and get gl foids later on, but whether that's important to you or not is your choice

Education is great if it's something you have interest in, and something that will guarantee you a nice paying job. Law, medicine, engineering, IT etc., not some gender studies, politics, sociology bullshit. Or even worse: becoming a teacher.
Blue collar jobs are a statusmin but there are surprisingly many Chads working blue collar. They probably don't have the urge to study so hard because they have anything in life already and are happy having a normal job.

• +1
Education is great if it's something you have interest in, and something that will guarantee you a nice paying job. Law, medicine, engineering, IT etc., not some gender studies, politics, sociology bullshit. Or even worse: becoming a teacher.
Blue collar jobs are a statusmin but there are surprisingly many Chads working blue collar. They probably don't have the urge to study so hard because they have anything in life already and are happy having a normal job.
yeah, i totally agree.

Me and my family after I ascend with high status career maxxing.
2B248C43 08B0 45F3 A7D1 82C5C6D5F8AC

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
Computer Science / Finance or Medicine

The rest pays like shit or has no future

• +1
Computer Science / Finance or Medicine

The rest pays like shit or has no future
comp sci
finance
biomedical engineering
medicine
neuroscience

^^ that covers all stem! ^^ (+law)

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
To see a part of me in another host, to see them growing up healthy and happy, to leave a legacy behind and spread my genes, to feel content on my death bed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11212, Chadelite, Deleted member 6873 and 3 others
To see a part of me in another host, to see them growing up healthy and happy, to leave a legacy behind and spread my genes, to feel content on my death bed.
The world is dying - there is no future for any children. We are the last Generation.

***these benefits of educationmaxxing are only reaped if STEM-related fields or fields in high-demand are studied***

You sure? I don't think CS majors get much quality poon. I'd say the business majors get the highest quality. I'm looking in to dentistry though, do you think that's good? I mean I'm definitely not choosing it just for girls or statusmaxxing but it's what I'm interested in the most.

i've seen that most guys here have not been to college at all and are working blue-collar jobs which is honestly a statusmin whether you admit it or not.

- not only can you study to pursue a further in college, but you can work during that time to get money for surgerymaxxing

- after college, your portfolio/status will be significantly elevated (versus just simply pursuing ordinary labor) and you will be able to acquire a job that pays really well and, from there on, you will have much more money for surgerymaxxing/looksmaxxing

- another benefit of educationmaxxing also includes the fact that there's roughly a 72% chance of finding a date on campus

**there's a good chance that at some point in college you will be working alongside many other women so you will be able to maximize in that case too**

legit. whole lotta cope in this thread

• +1
legit. whole lotta cope in this thread
yup. for users that it's already too late for, coping is the only option

education is cope, unless you want to study stupid fucken subjects for 5 years while watching genetically superior males get ready for the frat party that night while you walk across campus to your calculus class, all so you can become a betabux and land some post wall whale who will still cheat on you with Chad that works at mcdonalds

education is cope, unless you want to study stupid fucken subjects for 5 years while watching genetically superior males get ready for the frat party that night while you walk across campus to your calculus class, all so you can become a betabux and land some post wall whale who will still cheat on you with Chad that works at mcdonalds
lmfao education is the only route to getting rich. with that money you can surgery maxx. it's up to you if you decide to not get education and attempt to surgerymaxx with the little money you get wageslaving a blue collar job or getting an education and getting paid really well to surgerymaxx and really ascend. also, the frat party shit only lasts a few years after that, you'll be unhappily wageslaving for the rest of your life

don't be a sheep, start your own business and invest in real estate with the profits

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones