Looksmaxxing getting spread out

@AstroSky

Do you really believe mewing works for adults, even the father of Mike Mew said it doesn't work, Mike Mew himself only said that it might be possible in the long run, but I feel like he gets influenced by what he would like to believe.

Even on the great work forum people are skeptical, they have yet to see undoubtable results for adults since it is easy to angle/light cheat.
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/has-anyone-seen-results/

Last edited:
I take it back I think he's retarded

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
I take it back I think he's retarded

me?
@AstroSky

Do you really believe mewing works for adults, even the father of Mike Mew said it doesn't work, Mike Mew himself only said that it might be possible in the long run, but I feel like he gets influenced by what he would like to believe.

Even on the great work forum people are skeptical, they have yet to see undoubtable results for adults since it is easy to angle/light cheat.
https://the-great-work.org/community/main-forum/has-anyone-seen-results/

go check out my oldest videos in the past few years. people are telling me I'm somehow looking even better. my weight is not going down. I'm mewing even harder so I don't lose my gains and some how my jaws profile has upswinged even more. cheekbones take the longest I got improved projection but the most gains is my lower third.

so yes I think adult changes can be had but because some people are stubborn and don't stick with things and relapse all the time it's very hard unless you obsesse over things like a autist which I happen to be slightly.

wouldn't doubt a lot of us might have that high functioning autistic like focus.

use it to your advantage.
anyways that's mostly why adult changes is hard me and Dr mew Skyped together and talked about it.

cant teach a old dog new tricks as they say

you can but it's gonna take hard work and not neglect any aspect.

posture,tongue posture and chewing

working out might help with hgh and might improve the results.
also a new one is tongue chewing .

if your mouth is narrow. just brute Force your tongue by increasing it's muscle mass with gum chewing and tongue movement. that's also a good way around narrow mouths
I was clicking reply this whole time but i kept deleting the stuff in the text box thinking it was just wasted typing space.

anyways I can quote now!!

now I'm maxxing out my IQ

reeeeee

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
me?

go check out my oldest videos in the past few years. people are telling me I'm somehow looking even better. my weight is not going down. I'm mewing even harder so I don't lose my gains and some how my jaws profile has upswinged even more. cheekbones take the longest I got improved projection but the most gains is my lower third.

so yes I think adult changes can be had but because some people are stubborn and don't stick with things and relapse all the time it's very hard unless you obsesse over things like a autist which I happen to be slightly.

wouldn't doubt a lot of us might have that high functioning autistic like focus.

anyways that's mostly why adult changes is hard me and Dr mew Skyped together and talked about it.

if your mouth is narrow. just brute Force your tongue by increasing it's muscle mass with gum chewing and tongue movement. that's also a good way around narrow mouths
I was clicking reply this whole time but i kept deleting the stuff in the text box thinking it was just wasted typing space.

reeeeee
Oh look who figured out how to quote :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, mojopin, Nibba and 1 other person
@AstroSky where do you apply your forces when you hardmew? upward or forward ? and how many times per week do you chew gum ? and how many hours per day ?

ty man

@AstroSky where do you apply yor forces when you hardmew? upward or forward ? and how many times per week do you chew gum ? and how many hours ?

ty man

hey so I mostly go for root of the tongue rather than frontal. so I focus all my force up and forward.

like I'm trying to fly off just by the force of my tongue and I hold that force pretty much all day except when talking or eating

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
hey so I mostly go for root of the tongue rather than frontal. so I focus all my force up and forward.

like I'm trying to fly off just by the force of my tongue and I hold that force pretty much all day except when talking or eating

@AstroSky where do you place your tip ?

I have a recessed jaw/maxila should i push more forward than upward ? like pushing with me tip to the hard palate forward?

jaw changes come regardless but the tip should rest behind front of the teeth but not on the teeth. hard part like 1mm away from teeth.

then you sorta just push upwards and forward.

• +1
Reactions: RIPPED IRL
@AstroSky last q bro, do you think chewing is important to get your maxila up and forward? and what is your chew routine ? like days and hours per day. Thanks a lot

I chew an hour a day and yes I do

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO S

SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Nibba and AstroSky
Others aren't you.
Others suffering is beneficial to you, the better the competition is, the harder it is to stand out. If everyone mewed(Thankfully most normies are too self-absorbed and will dismiss this as some "meme exercise") the average would increase, so you'd have to take much more radical looksmaxxing steps in order to be happy.

high IQ. glad somebody gets it.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and AstroSky
hey bro did someone shit in your chicken tendies this morning? it's ok. I care about you

I just spat out my food

thanks for the laugh I can't even breath
Is this your first time seeing a jew meme lol

funny story. there was this channel called Josh.

.he died...but he knew about tongue posture then I sorta did my research and applied coping my way till today. I didn't tell anyone till my brother told me I'm starting to look like that chadward meme
Hey I know Josh, that guy is a legend aside from his buccinator hypertrophy

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky
Hey I know Josh, that guy is a legend aside from his buccinator hypertrophy

Rip Josh....ahead of the curve.....way ahead of the curve.....

I recall being young and wanting to talk to him till I realized he died in a car crash I think. I had so many questions and I had to figure this stuff out on my own after. he mentioned tongue posture very briefly and so I was clueless like most

me?

reeeeee
Go shill for ur site somewhere else

Imgayforastro

The first real looksmaxer, he's in heaven now mewing chewing and getting his pump on with zyzz

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and AstroSky
just look at him fuck man...if only I could talk to him now
Yeh josh was really ahead of his time, if only he could’ve seen mews work. I wanted to ask you tho Astro what effect you think mewing might have on overjets if you had to have a guess?

I’d rather sell my asshole to men than wagecuck. At least then I’d know men would be paying to fuck me. I look forward to seeing where this takes me. Cheers bro
like your choice of background music btw.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
like your choice of background music btw.
It's all about that soothing beat. Will most likely use Gang Starr in the next vid or switch it up and go with some soft metal.

We're doomed if mid-tier normies get blackpilled and decide to looksmax. But this will never happen, most of them will remain bluepilled, their mind will reject the blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel