Looksmaxxing guide

Foreverlooksmaxxing

Foreverlooksmaxxing

Iron
Here is my looksmaxxing guide:
Gonna try to make this guide as short as possible and not ramble on.
Give me your thoughts please

Supplementmaxxing:
I've listed other supplements below, but these are the most important ones to take and have the most impact.
- Vitamin D3 (5000 ui+)
- Boron (10mg)
- Magnesium (400mg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Creatine (5g)
- Fish oil (optional)
make sure you eat some fat with your carotenoids to maximize absorption. Be careful with supplementing anything though, you can cause deficiencies in other areas by having too much of one mineral (I think it’s zinc that can cause a copper deficiency, for example). Don’t forget your vitamin c serum and exfoliation.

Gymmaxxing:
- Go 4-5 days a week
- Work on Upper 3 times a week and Lower 1-2
- If bulking, have a calorie surplus of 500+
- Cardio/Swimming isn't necessary but helps tone
- Focus on compound lifts (bench, deadlifts, squats, incline, dip, pullups, etc.)
- Make sure to have proper form with workouts. If needed, watch tutorials on YouTube for certain exercises.

Teethmaxxing:
- Oil pull, swish around 1 tablespoon of coconut oil daily preferably during your shower
- Electric toothbrush
- Floss daily
- Whitestrips to whiten teeth
- No soda or juices

Dietmaxxing/Nutritionmaxxing:
- Nuts (almonds, peanuts, etc.)
- Only almond/coconut milk and water. Regular milk is fine but not preferred.
- Fruits for easy carbs and they have many nutrients
- Chia seeds are good for easy calories and also are nutrient dense too
- Chicken and red meats are crucial for protein but try to only eat them 2-4 times a week max
- Eggs are crucial. 1-3 daily.
- Seafood/Fish
- Eat dairy for easy calories (cheese, yogurt, etc.)
- Use apps to find out your total intake and nutritional intake too. Find out what vitamins or minerals you're lacking in and incorporate foods into your diet with them or supplements.
- This should be obvious but avoid processed sugar and fast food. Sugar from fruits is fine but any other sugar is not okay.

Clearskinmaxxing:
- Apply vaseline before bed
- Use tretinoin 0.1% 2-3 times a week
- Acne should clear up with dietmaxxing and nutritionmaxxing
- Drink water
- Clean sheets weekly
- Flip over pillow case daily and vacuum it or put a towel on top of it during sleep
- Eat carrots or take beta-carotene to make skin more orangeish and get a sort of "glow" going on

Eyebrowmaxxing and stubblemaxxing:
- trim eyebrows every two weeks. If you trim them every week it may look too feminine
- trim beard too and stubblemaxx if doable. Girls prefer stubbles than beards.

Normiemaxxing:
- Become somewhat knowledgeable on normie shit.
I personally think watching sports is boring af. However, once you find yourself in normie encounters, even if you have no anxiety and are properly reading social cues, you’re going to have nothing to contribute to the conversation. Yes looks matter in these situations, but unless you’re gigachad, guys and girls are gonna think you’re a freak if you are not at least aware of common trends.
This obviously isn’t the most important step in the escape, but it will help you once you find yourself in situations where you’re expected to talk.
Wear a mask at all times
- Now that you’re less autistic (more NT neurotypical, appear to have normal interests.) you should NEVER admit to being unsuccessful with women. Even if you think telling someone will help you, it fucking won’t. People suck and will use whatever weaknesses you have against you. And yes, being a virgin is a sign of biological weakness. Notice I said biological, not genetic. More on that in a later post.

Testosteronemaxxing:
- maximize testosterone levels It’s common knowledge to you guys that testosterone positively impacts male facial asthetics and I couldn’t agree more. Those supplements that help cure autism, you know what else they do? They drastically increase test levels. Again, if this post receives positivity, I will post more on the biological pathways behind that.
Top test boosters that I take:
Zinc Vitamin d L reuteri Quercetin Ashwaghanda Creatine Etc.
Results: wider jaw, more prominent cheeks, stronger brow

Heightmaxxing:
Since this is something that is hard to change, I would focus more on the face, skin, hair, and body sections. Anyways here it goes.
- increase bone density via supplements (calcium, amino acids, vitamin k2, etc.)
- Increase testosterone/lower estrogen to slow growth plate fusion
- Increase hgh and igf-1 to stimulate bone growth
- Take glucosamine to increase space in between joints
- 8-10 hours of sleep (you grow while you’re sleeping)
If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please comment below! Good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: I'mme, Ayush, UsernameRequired and 1 other person
WHY DOES EVERY FAGGOT FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE GUIDES? WE HAD THIS THREAD 5000000000000X TIMES. ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Arkantos, Einon and 6 others
>no dickmaxxxing

Ok bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy and FatJattMofo
Here is my looksmaxxing guide:
Gonna try to make this guide as short as possible and not ramble on.

Supplementmaxxing:
I've listed other supplements below, but these are the most important ones to take and have the most impact.
- Vitamin D3 (5000 ui+)
- Boron (10mg)
- Magnesium (400mg)
- Zinc (15mg)
- Creatine (5g)
- Fish oil (optional)
make sure you eat some fat with your carotenoids to maximize absorption. Be careful with supplementing anything though, you can cause deficiencies in other areas by having too much of one mineral (I think it’s zinc that can cause a copper deficiency, for example). Don’t forget your vitamin c serum and exfoliation.

Gymmaxxing:
- Go 4-5 days a week
- Work on Upper 3 times a week and Lower 1-2
- If bulking, have a calorie surplus of 500+
- Cardio/Swimming isn't necessary but helps tone
- Focus on compound lifts (bench, deadlifts, squats, incline, dip, pullups, etc.)
- Make sure to have proper form with workouts. If needed, watch tutorials on YouTube for certain exercises.

Teethmaxxing:
- Oil pull, swish around 1 tablespoon of coconut oil daily preferably during your shower
- Electric toothbrush
- Floss daily
- Whitestrips to whiten teeth
- No soda or juices

Dietmaxxing/Nutritionmaxxing:
- Nuts (almonds, peanuts, etc.)
- Only almond/coconut milk and water. Regular milk is fine but not preferred.
- Fruits for easy carbs and they have many nutrients
- Chia seeds are good for easy calories and also are nutrient dense too
- Chicken and red meats are crucial for protein but try to only eat them 2-4 times a week max
- Eggs are crucial. 1-3 daily.
- Seafood/Fish
- Eat dairy for easy calories (cheese, yogurt, etc.)
- Use apps to find out your total intake and nutritional intake too. Find out what vitamins or minerals you're lacking in and incorporate foods into your diet with them or supplements.
- This should be obvious but avoid processed sugar and fast food. Sugar from fruits is fine but any other sugar is not okay.

Clearskinmaxxing:
- Apply vaseline before bed
- Use tretinoin 0.1% 2-3 times a week
- Acne should clear up with dietmaxxing and nutritionmaxxing
- Drink water
- Clean sheets weekly
- Flip over pillow case daily and vacuum it or put a towel on top of it during sleep
- Eat carrots or take beta-carotene to make skin more orangeish and get a sort of "glow" going on

Eyebrowmaxxing and stubblemaxxing:
- trim eyebrows every two weeks. If you trim them every week it may look too feminine
- trim beard too and stubblemaxx if doable. Girls prefer stubbles than beards.

Normiemaxxing:
- Become somewhat knowledgeable on normie shit.
I personally think watching sports is boring af. However, once you find yourself in normie encounters, even if you have no anxiety and are properly reading social cues, you’re going to have nothing to contribute to the conversation. Yes looks matter in these situations, but unless you’re gigachad, guys and girls are gonna think you’re a freak if you are not at least aware of common trends.
This obviously isn’t the most important step in the escape, but it will help you once you find yourself in situations where you’re expected to talk.
Wear a mask at all times
- Now that you’re less autistic (more NT neurotypical, appear to have normal interests.) you should NEVER admit to being unsuccessful with women. Even if you think telling someone will help you, it fucking won’t. People suck and will use whatever weaknesses you have against you. And yes, being a virgin is a sign of biological weakness. Notice I said biological, not genetic. More on that in a later post.

Testosteronemaxxing:
- maximize testosterone levels It’s common knowledge to you guys that testosterone positively impacts male facial asthetics and I couldn’t agree more. Those supplements that help cure autism, you know what else they do? They drastically increase test levels. Again, if this post receives positivity, I will post more on the biological pathways behind that.
Top test boosters that I take:
Zinc Vitamin d L reuteri Quercetin Ashwaghanda Creatine Etc.
Results: wider jaw, more prominent cheeks, stronger brow

Heightmaxxing:
Since this is something that is hard to change, I would focus more on the face, skin, hair, and body sections. Anyways here it goes.
- increase bone density via supplements (calcium, amino acids, vitamin k2, etc.)
- Increase testosterone/lower estrogen to slow growth plate fusion
- Increase hgh and igf-1 to stimulate bone growth
- Take glucosamine to increase space in between joints
- 8-10 hours of sleep (you grow while you’re sleeping)
If you have any other ideas or suggestions, please comment below! Good luck to everyone!
I cant cope with the fact how much effort you need to put in.
I just cant

WHY DOES EVERY FAGGOT FEEL THE NEED TO MAKE GUIDES? WE HAD THIS THREAD 5000000000000X TIMES. ITS ALWAYS THE FUCKING SAME
It's my own personal guide
I just wanted to see people's thoughts

• +1
Reactions: UsernameRequired
Foreverlooksmaxxing
Trainee

JoinedOct 14, 2019Messages8

Nice bullymaxxing broooo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: I'mme and Deleted member 2756
Nice bullymaxxing broooo

it's catching up to me @aut0phobic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
stop it with all this meme shit, i spent over a year doing meme shit and nothing changed. when i got a rhino THEN i saw change. get surgeries, 99% of other things are cope