Looksmaxxing is a form of mass human sacrifice

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
I thought with the introduction of the black pill and the fall of MGTOW that the red pill would be dead. We now know that personality, fashion, gymmaxxing are all bullshit yet I see lots of red pilled channels getting lots of views meanwhile the black pill is never talked about. Any serious looksmaxxer would be trying to get surgeries to improve proving or what not, but people instead go to the gym which is basically a waste of time.

human sacrifice, the offering of the life of a human being to a deity. The occurrence of human sacrifice can usually be related to the recognition of human blood as the sacred life force.

Millions of young men are wasting their time in the gym, and for what? Your physique is just your bones and androgen sensitivity etc. so don't bother going. Many are killing themselves physically and mentally to achieve an unreachable goal. Its mental illness if I am being honest.

Looksmaxxing is human sacrifice and drives on false hope. If you have an iq above 100 you will realise that looksmaxxing won't get you laid and if you get laid its not in your control. If you looksmax you are wasting your time. The only successful looksmaxxers ive seen here are people who had a good base to begin with.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: copemaxxeer and Aladin
im happy for you or sad, whatever u wrote cos I dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
gym isn’t a waste of time. bodybuilding is, unless you’re willing to take steroids

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Aladin and Darwined