Looksmaxxing is a waste of time unless you're already attractive

C

cyberpunk2075

Iron
I see lots of guys in the gym who will *never* be attractive, no matter how much effort they put into getting fit, grooming, etc. and by attractive I mean having women look at you sexually. If you're not getting female attention whilst skinny, fat, or in-between, don't bother looksmaxxing because it isn't going to help get you to the point where women are looking at you sexually. I've been disgustingly skinny (32kg) and fat (85kg) with man titties and everything and during those periods I actually had more women chasing me than now (especially when I was fat).

When you walk into the gym do you get a lot of looks from men and women? If you don't, quit your membership and spend your time moneymaxxing/careermaxxing. Thank me in 10 years time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, noobs, moreroidsmoredates and 9 others
Every little helps in life and you can there are still unattractive men with good looking chicks out there.

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thegiganigga
Every little helps in life and you can there are still unattractive men with good looking chicks out there.
Yes, very true. But what I'm trying to say is, don't "looksmaxx", as in, spend most of your time improving the way you look, because at the end of the day you don't have a good "base" to begin with. Instead, spend most of your time making money.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut
I see lots of guys in the gym who will *never* be attractive, no matter how much effort they put into getting fit, grooming, etc. and by attractive I mean having women look at you sexually. If you're not getting female attention whilst skinny, fat, or in-between, don't bother looksmaxxing because it isn't going to help get you to the point where women are looking at you sexually. I've been disgustingly skinny (32kg) and fat (85kg) with man titties and everything and during those periods I actually had more women chasing me than now (especially when I was fat).

When you walk into the gym do you get a lot of looks from men and women? If you don't, quit your membership and spend your time moneymaxxing/careermaxxing. Thank me in 10 years time.
Not a single atom.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, nathan, Deprived and 3 others
Yes, very true. But what I'm trying to say is, don't "looksmaxx", as in, spend most of your time improving the way you look, because at the end of the day you don't have a good "base" to begin with. Instead, spend most of your time making money.
Yeah, you are right about that if you are unattractive to begin with you shouldn't obsess about looks and spend to much time trying to improve yourself in this area as it is rigged from the start. you are better off focusing more on other areas in your life.

• +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and cyberpunk2075
50kg change yeah stfu

• +1
Reactions: EliteMewing
hardmaxxing's a thing, greycel

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Aero, EliteMewing and 2 others
Everything else than hardmaxxing is a waste of time
depends, u can hardmaxx all u want but if ur fat or hve pizzaface and don't leanmaxx and fix ur skin it's pointless

not true. fuck off this website with this doomer mindset.
my transformation from 1psl incel to 5psl slayer who is drowning in pussy (save me pls)
20240513 151036

• +1
Reactions: Aero
trimax couldnt ever give me this results... this is MSDO levels madness. just the pure jaw width i gained is impossible with any surgery besides extreme jaw implants. i also have ct scans proving 0 surgery

how u got more foids when fat?

tbh I defo got more foids at a higher bf than lower, but i.also.had a lot more muscle when fatter

how u got more foids when fat?

tbh I defo got more foids at a higher bf than lower, but i.also.had a lot more muscle when fatter

Fuck knows mate, they loved me when I was fat, now they're terrified of me

not true. fuck off this website with this doomer mindset.
my transformation from 1psl incel to 5psl slayer who is drowning in pussy (save me pls)
View attachment 2940205
Whats ur tinder results look like?
puberty + gymcelling + hard mewing 5 years + chewing + fillers recently.
not a single surgery
Hard mewing probably did little to nothing, when did u start

Also do u get fillers in ur maxilla region? Or just mandible?

before: 0 matches
rn: 250 matches in 1 month. +99 likes in 36 hours. i live in a city with 1M ppl

before: 0 matches
rn: 250 matches in 1 month. +99 likes in 36 hours. i live in a city with 1M ppl
Lite-high lite rates

If ur in nyc i think it’s a lot easier no? Idk what city ur in tho

btw, u dont decide if mewing did something or not. i do. i have thousands of pictures and videos on my phone and me and any friend i ask sees a huge diference in my face even without fillers. but its also cause im jutting 24/7 but anyways, my upper arch is very expanded compared to before rn, even my cheekbones completely changed. if u dont want to believe just dont reap the benefits tbh, doesnt affect me

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth

Take deathpill and give up

Lite-high lite rates

dont wanna disclose that, but it has 1M ppl and its kinda hard mode here cause we are the tallest city average in my country (and in 5'9 unfrauded, i fraud to 5'11 with lifts)

btw, u dont decide if mewing did something or not. i do. i have thousands of pictures and videos on my phone and me and any friend i ask sees a huge diference in my face even without fillers. but its also cause im jutting 24/7 but anyways, my upper arch is very expanded compared to before rn, even my cheekbones completely changed. if u dont want to believe just dont reap the benefits tbh, doesnt affect me
When did you start bro

Lite-high lite rates

i would rate myself HTN rn. if i can get a wider neck and finally get my rhino surgery (and revert some hairloss im having, u can see my scalp under some lighting). i reach low chadlite level (i think). if my tattoos go well i think ill have chad smv ngl. also going to dye my hair black or if hairloss gets worse just get a black hair system

2019 when i was 16
Okay bro tbh i doubt mewing did shit

If you saw results though then whatever
i would rate myself HTN rn. if i can get a wider neck and finally get my rhino surgery (and revert some hairloss im having, u can see my scalp under some lighting). i reach low chadlite level (i think). if my tattoos go well i think ill have chad smv ngl. also going to dye my hair black or if hairloss gets worse just get a black hair system
Arent u millionaire? Just get the rhino and get it over with

Trust me the recovery is annoying as fuck im recovering from a septo rn

its not pointless if you have a good base to begin with

First of all, if you're fat your ugly no matter who u are.

what if I'm short:(