Looksmaxxing is become mainstream (WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING)

KING REIDYZ

KING REIDYZ

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
@Master PRIVATE the forum bro

• +1
Reactions: aldhahrani
Itll never go mainstream. If you think guys will swallow the reality of girls 1-10 spamming 9.6/10 faces youre smoking crack or on some good tren
-blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
NAZI PFPS, DRIVE OUT THE NORMIES

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Rimaxtis, TheDragon and 2 others
NAZI PFPS, DRIVE OUT THE NORMIES
Interesting
1498597910-benderstick5.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and WanderingBurro
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Informationcapitali, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
They're probably just going to steal the funny lingo and not take anything else seriously, much like what happened with the redpill. People don't really want to accept that they're genetically screwed. No one likes to accept anything that considers them to be a lower form of being. Most "mainstream" BP/looksmaxxing posting are just people making a mockery of the BP "over for my NCT eyes, gotta bonesmash!!!" or attaching -cel or -pill to things.

Real barrier to the BP becoming mainstream. Good luck convincing a bunch of men that women are actually based eugenicists and that most men lose the genetic filter. Most men would rather cope with the redpill and pat themselves on the back.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, Sprinkles, Deleted member 30432 and 1 other person
put a password on this shit and assign mods to allow access to new accounts based on where they came off of.

Ban all niggas coming off tiktok.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Sprinkles, TheDragon and 2 others
put a password on this shit and assign mods to allow access to new accounts based on where they came off of.

Ban all niggas coming off tiktok.
Yes

They're probably just going to steal the funny lingo and not take anything else seriously, much like what happened with the redpill. People don't really want to accept that they're genetically screwed. No one likes to accept anything that considers them to be a lower form of being. Most "mainstream" BP/looksmaxxing posting are just people making a mockery of the BP "over for my NCT eyes, gotta bonesmash!!!" or attaching -cel or -pill to things.

Real barrier to the BP becoming mainstream. Good luck convincing a bunch of men that women are actually based eugenicists and that most men lose the genetic filter. Most men would rather cope with the redpill and pat themselves on the back.
You gotta keep posting this

All this “Blackpill mainstream 😱” is getting annoying

No normie will ever get surgery to improve their looks

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
You gotta keep posting this

All this “Blackpill mainstream 😱” is getting annoying

No normie will ever get surgery to improve their looks
This figure is keeping its trajectory to becoming true. According to The Aesthetic Surgery Society, surgical procedures increased by 54% in the U.S. alone in 2021. In Canada, the leading cosmetic surgery procedures are botox and rhinoplasty with over 18,100 and 9,900 online searches on the procedures, respectively

You really thinks that all of the people who got those surgeries were blackpillers from obscure internet forums ?
Plastic surgery is growing, many people who do get plastic surgeries are normal persons who wants to improve themselves without believing for a single second in biological determinism (i.e Blackpill), you could argue that they attach more importance to looks than others, sure but they remains normies at the end of the day.
Moreover a lot of influencers do get plastic surgeries and expose it openly, making it even more normal.
I personnaly know a girl who got keratopigmentation (in order to change her eye color) in Paris, she doesn't know jackshit about Blackpill and is as normal as most other girls of her age, you would call her a "normie" without hesitation at her sight.

Rhinoplasty is already a fairly normie surgery, more and more people get implants, Botox is already a fully normie procedure and even bimax is becoming more and more mainstream.

You really thinks that all of the people who got those surgeries were blackpillers from obscure internet forums ?
Plastic surgery is growing, many people who do get plastic surgeries are normal persons who wants to improve themselves without believing for a single second in biological determinism (i.e Blackpill), you could argue that they attach more importance to looks than others, sure but they remains normies at the end of the day.
Moreover a lot of influencers do get plastic surgeries and expose it openly, making it even more normal.
I personnaly know a girl who got keratopigmentation (in order to change her eye color) in Paris, she doesn't know jackshit about Blackpill and is as normal as most other girls of her age, you would call her a "normie" without hesitation at her sight.

Rhinoplasty is already a fairly normie surgery, more and more people get implants, Botox is already a fully normie procedure and even bimax is becoming more and more mainstream.
Not reading this essay

• JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Not reading this essay
You just proved that you had no idea what you were talking about by fleeing at the first contradiction jfl.
It's barely longer than the post you were quoting (11 lines vs 8, without counting the link on a PC screen).

You just proved that you had no idea what you were talking about by fleeing at the first contradiction jfl.
It's barely longer than the post you were quoting (11 lines vs 8, without counting the link on a PC screen).
The surgeries these studies are talking about are all rhino/facelifts (most of which end up getting botched)
Jfl if you think ppl are getting $30,000 bimax and $10,000 implants to improve themselves

I’m just annoyed that a looksmaxing forum is becoming nazi and racewars .org

Why gatekeep? I know about muh competition but I’m all for people improving themselves.

Also your post was much longer than the post I replied to (22 vs 16 lines and he used a 2x bigger font)

The surgeries these studies are talking about are all rhino/facelifts (most of which end up getting botched)
Jfl if you think ppl are getting $30,000 bimax and $10,000 implants to improve themselves

I’m just annoyed that a looksmaxing forum is becoming nazi and racewars .org

Why gatekeep? I know about muh competition but I’m all for people improving themselves.

Also your post was much longer than the post I replied to (22 vs 16 lines and he used a 2x bigger font)
Which remains plastic surgeries, rhino being relatively famous among PSL forums.
And yes, even the facial implants industry is growing and the count of people getting implants is increasing with time, you really thinks that all the people who get implants are blackpillers ?

Bimax is also becoming more and more common, in my local hospital maxfac do this several times every weeks, although this is supposed to be more of a functional surgery than an aesthetic one (Most people don't pay a single euro for that surgery here, for that reason).
Even the most hardcore surgeries are going to be democratized (e.g. Lefort 3/OBO, a complete meme 20 years ago for the non-deformed/those who had not suffered a serious accident, and today it is performed for cosmetic reasons, although still rare).

I wasn't inciting to gatekeep (it obviously wouldn't work, as if looksmax.org was the only resource in that subject and admins have no interest in doing this), just contradicting the idea that normies don't get plastic surgeries and that blackpillers would have no competition in this niche, this is unfortunately not true.

On my laptop i counted 11 lines vs 8, maybe are you using a mobile device ? Anyway you have to substract the lines from the link that i added, and even then, 6 lines of difference doesn't deserve the name "essay" dude, even then if the message you quoted was longer you'd still have read it anyway, since it goes in your direction ; no need to be dishonest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Which remains plastic surgeries, rhino being relatively famous among PSL forums.
And yes, even the facial implants industry is growing and the count of people getting implants is increasing with time, you really thinks that all the people who get implants are blackpillers ?

Bimax is also becoming more and more common, in my local hospital maxfac do this several times every weeks, although this is supposed to be more of a functional surgery than an aesthetic one (Most people don't pay a single euro for that surgery here, for that reason).
Even the most hardcore surgeries are going to be democratized (e.g. Lefort 3/OBO, a complete meme 20 years ago for the non-deformed/those who had not suffered a serious accident, and today it is performed for cosmetic reasons, although still rare).

I wasn't inciting to gatekeep (it obviously wouldn't work, as if looksmax.org was the only resource in that subject and admins have no interest in doing this), just contradicting the idea that normies don't get plastic surgeries and that blackpillers would have no competition in this niche, this is unfortunately not true.

On my laptop i counted 11 lines vs 8, maybe are you using a mobile device ? Anyway you have to substract the lines from the link that i added, and even then, 6 lines of difference doesn't deserve the name "essay" dude, even then if the message you quoted was longer you'd still have read it anyway, since it goes in your direction ; no need to be dishonest.

Maybe you live in an area where people get a lot surgeries because I think bimax is still very rare.
Also im willing to bet that no more than 3 people on this planet have gotten lf3 or obo for cosmetic reasons

Normies do get surgeries but it’s still uncommon amongst them. I’ve seen a lot of people be shamed for surgeries (many tell others to “accept the things you can’t change”) and most people are still bluepilled (although the redpill is spreading rapidly). Again I think it will be a long time before normies start regularly getting surgeries that will truly change the game (like implants and bimax) and by then I will be past my prime so it is not concerning.

Yes I’m on mobile but I was exaggerating. The link made your post seem longer.

Maybe you live in an area where people get a lot surgeries because I think bimax is still very rare.
Also im willing to bet that no more than 3 people on this planet have gotten lf3 or obo for cosmetic reasons

Normies do get surgeries but it’s still uncommon amongst them. I’ve seen a lot of people be shamed for surgeries (many tell others to “accept the things you can’t change”) and most people are still bluepilled (although the redpill is spreading rapidly). Again I think it will be a long time before normies start regularly getting surgeries that will truly change the game (like implants and bimax) and by then I will be past my prime so it is not concerning.

Yes I’m on mobile but I was exaggerating. The link made your post seem longer.
Several dudes on jawsurgeryforum got Lefort 3, and Dr Sinn does it for cosmetic reasons and although they are anonymous he had several patients, OBO is much rarer but some users of this forum are getting it done and Dr Steinbacher do it for cosmetic reasons and had much more than one patient you guess it, one user of that forum (CosmicMaxxer) got it done by him.

Not at all, i live in a moderately big town in France, the thing is that bimax is done primarily (and was designed) for functional reasons such as breathing issues/sleep apnea/eating issues/TMJ disorders etc.. ; it's really not that rare, it's a common procedure for a lot of maxillo-facial surgeons worldwide.
Not even mentioning countries such as South Korea where getting it done for cosmetic reasons is normal, although they have different beauty standards.

Sure it's still uncommon for the moment, but what matters is the trend, more normies are getting surgeries than before and it's increasing, at the end even if it's uncommon today there is a significant chance that basic procedures (such as Rhino, a lot of influencers got it done shamelessly and they have a significant influence on younger generations, especially among womens) would become relatively normal and accepted in the west in a few years, and we are already in direct competition with people who got surgeries/fillers (assuming you live in a first-world country).

it's impossible to find this place unless you've been in the "self-improvement" genre for at least a year. even if normies search for ways to get girls they'll get bluepilled reddit tier advice

it's impossible to find this place unless you've been in the "self-improvement" genre for at least a year. even if normies search for ways to get girls they'll get bluepilled reddit tier advice
We should combat it