Looksmaxxing is dead in 2020

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
They shut everything down and locked everything up. Looksmaxxing is dead as fuck in 2020.

Gyms are all chained up now. Unless you have a home gym, no gains for you.

No gym means all supplements and PEDs are useless now. Why use PED’s if you’re just rotting at home consuming food?

Good luck finding HGH if you don’t have a prescription Tbh. Maybe iron lion is still selling rn idk

the best looksmaxxing that looks feasible rn is softmaxxing skin and hair.

It seems many legitimate looksmaxxers will have to push their shit back to fall or 2021 😔

over rn @Dyorotic2
@Kingkellz
@Catawampus

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz, Andros, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
Only maxxing important rn is immune system maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and AbandonShip
We still have nofap. It's all you will ever need.

Indeed. Fuck this shit. Everything’s dead on TV now
Just take care of your health.

Get good sleep and take vitamin supplements.

You will need your immune system in top shape

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
Just take care of your health.

Get good sleep and take vitamin supplements.

You will need your immune system in top shape
I got B12 and vitamin C today

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and AbandonShip
I really hope that society collapses and most people die. A world without tik tok, instagram, and tinder... a world without constant dopamine frying gratification. A world without chronic and perennial depression due to a great displacement the average man feels in 2020.

Just burn it all down. Kill off like 60 percent of the human population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, HighIQcel and Blackout.xl
I really hope that society collapses and most people die. A world without tik tok, instagram, and tinder... a world without constant dopamine frying gratification. A world without chronic and perennial depression due to a great displacement the average man feels in 2020.

Just burn it all down. Kill off like 60 percent of the human population
We can build a new Roman Empire in North America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
I'm Hoping this gym i found online is still open tomorrow, college gym I go to is obviously closed.
I see nothing regarding Corona related on its website. Wish I had a home gym tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • +1
Kazakh gunrunner
You mirin?
Screenshot 2020 03 16 11 32 572

• +1
you can still do calisthenics, body weight exercises and cut weight using calorie restriction and get lean. Looksmaxx is possible, however surgery should be avoided as it will compromise your immune system and make you more susceptible to corona.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5143
They hatin on our looksmaxing ambitions were taking all their Stacie’s bro

you can still do calisthenics, body weight exercises and cut weight using calorie restriction and get lean. Looksmaxx is possible, however surgery should be avoided as it will compromise your immune system and make you more susceptible to corona.
Isn’t calisthenics complete garbage?

What Body weight exercises are u gonna do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1464
Isn’t calisthenics complete garbage?

What Body weight exercises are u gonna do
no it's got garbage, muscular hypertrophy is dependent on resistance and volume. you can manipulate either of those factors to stimulate muscle growth. In terms of calisthenics, if you can do 3 sets of pushups and can do 12 reps of pushups each set. The next time you should attempt to perform 4 sets of 12 reps. This concept is known as progressive overload, as the body has to adapt to a greater workload over a period of time by undergoing muscular hypertrophy. In order to facilitate muscle growth , your diet should also have sufficient amounts of protein , such as 0.8 -1 g of protein per lb of body weight. Compound movements are the best exercises to stimulate muscle growth , due to multiple joints being involved, these include pushups, squats, pull ups.
Pushups = triceps + chest,
Squats - quads, lower back, core
Pull ups- latissimus dorsi (back)
planks, bicycle crunches- rectus abdominus, ( core)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and Blackout.xl
no it's got garbage, muscular hypertrophy is dependent on resistance and volume. you can manipulate either of those factors to stimulate muscle growth. In terms of calisthenics, if you can do 3 sets of pushups and can do 12 reps of pushups each set. The next time you should attempt to perform 4 sets of 12 reps. This concept is known as progressive overload, as the body has to adapt to a greater workload over a period of time by undergoing muscular hypertrophy. In order to facilitate muscle growth , your diet should also have sufficient amounts of protein , such as 0.8 -1 g of protein per lb of body weight. Compound movements are the best exercises to stimulate muscle growth , due to multiple joints being involved, these include pushups, squats, pull ups.
Pushups = triceps + chest,
Squats - quads, lower back, core
Pull ups- latissimus dorsi (back)
planks, bicycle crunches- rectus abdominus, ( core)
How to work delts without weights

How to work delts without weights
Pushups already hit anterior delts, lateral delts could be targeted by doing lateral raises with light weight such as 10-15 lbs , as heavy weight could damage the rotator cuff. Rear delts are hit, anytime you do pulling movements, such as pull ups.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and Deleted member 5143