Looksmaxxing is getting too overhyped.

mogthegod

mogthegod

Iron
Don't u guys think that blackpill is getting too viral now, especially in tik tok, with those chico and other psls edits? I think we should stop now, or it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 28541, kingpiin and 1 other person
Waht we should strive for is to defile white womenzz..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and chosen-one
It will never stop it's like discovering the Pythagorean theorem or quadratic formula
There is no "over"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nanefer, oxymoron, RoyaleWithCheese and 2 others
This site will get banned soon hopefully when someone eventually turns into Elliot2.0 and puts this site in his manifesto
Then the jew mods will learn their lesson

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogthegod, hardestmfintheroom, Melly and 3 others
Don't u guys think that blackpill is getting too viral now, especially in tik tok, with those chico and other psls edits? I think we should stop now, or it's over.
Spoken like a true greycel

Jk you're right, and then women will only chose the top 20% anyway. At some point everybody will be softmaxxed, gymmaxxed and there will only be life changing surgeries left JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, mogthegod and IAMNOTANINCEL
No, normalfags are just making fun of it

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mogthegod, lankygob, Mr Test and 3 others
It will die down or they will never scratch through the surface, too dimwittwed and cowardly to explore the depths and become one with them

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and chosen-one
This site will get banned soon hopefully when someone eventually turns into Elliot2.0 and puts this site in his manifesto
Then the jew mods will learn their lesson
Litteraly me

• +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Hopefully the Jews continue to stigmatize looksmaxxing and calls those who associate with it filthy blackpilled incel neonazis so the normiefag bugs scatter and eat goyslop elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: mogthegod and TheBrownOne
all i heard is i dont want to ascend bcz im a lazy fag

They are afraid about the exponential increase in hypergamy. Women will raise their standards even higher. It seems that hypergamy is a bottomless pit. In a few more decades, only Supermodel types will have access to sex.

If we don't do something as men in a tribalistic way such as a Marxist ideology advocating the destruction of hypergamy. None of us here will continue to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: mogthegod
Too mainstream? I swear, people in the blackpill live in a bubble and forget how hapless normies are.

Me googling reddit results for "how to attract a girl"

Not one of the top answers even MENTIONS anything to do with face, frame or height

• +1
Reactions: mogthegod and Deleted member 51465
yeh it definitely hasn't changed their perception and conscious deploy on facial assessments at all
normalfag takeaways from org:
- chad worship
- incel bullying

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Too mainstream? I swear, people in the blackpill live in a bubble and forget how hapless normies are.

View attachment 2561749

Not one of the top answers even MENTIONS anything to do with face, frame or height
Hahah, we r just being delulu fr

It will never stop it's like discovering the Pythagorean theorem or quadratic formula
There is no "over"
and Fluxomency is the final piece

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
no normies will still believe its all personality and shit they always have a excuse

• +1
Reactions: mogthegod
no normies will still believe its all personality and shit they always have a excuse
Let's be honest, like 90% of women won't date u only for being "pretty", confidence and personality plays a big role, no one would date chico (for example) if he acted like an pussy ass incel

Let's be honest, like 90% of women won't date u only for being "pretty", confidence and personality plays a big role, no one would date chico (for example) if he acted like an pussy ass incel
agree if your a boring pussy who wont take your shot with a girl your looks doesnt matter because she will get bored and moved on with a guy who have a personality and has more to offer other then looks

View attachment 2561749

Look at the age of these threads : 3 years, 8 years... We are talking about tiktok here not braindead redditors. On tiktok guys have .org looksmaxing advice + know how to dress from watching "influencers" on tiktok while blackpill guys dress like school shooters from columbine

it's all just superficial memery (thankfully)