Looksmaxxing is just frauding anyways. Why not just wear makeup?

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
I made a thread on how much of a smv boost concealer can have on you. By the way concealer is low level makeup even many male models wear it yet everyone in responses for some reason is negative iq saying its gay. Besides social construct of makeup being gay there realistically is almost no difference between makeup and looksmaxxing and ill explain for two reasons.

1. There is no permanent looksmax
It doesnt matter what looksmax your doing, at the end of the day if you stop doing it you will go back to how ugly you were. Makeup is the same. The only difference is makeup gives instant results and is typically much cheaper in the long run

2. They do the exact same thing
Makeup and looksmaxxing is literaly just frauding your genes the only difference is the negative connotation for it being “gay”

Its also funny cause some nigga says to use bb cream instead of concealer. My nigga they do the exact same fucking thing the only difference is bb cream is less potent 🤣

If you dont want to use makeup and just cope with “tinted moisturizer” or whatever the fuck so you dont feel gay go ahead

Either way if you wont capitalize on a looksmax that will get you more women because some nigga is gonna call you gay, You are even more gay

As long as you do the light shit like concealer and dont start literally painting your whole face nobody will ever notice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dathomirian Zabrak, Jonas2k7, Debetro and 5 others
Jaberwocky

@Ultimate Subhuman™

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
concealer is already accepted in minimal amounts

but if ur doing like mascara, highlighter, blush and shit your gay

• +1
Reactions: watah, FreakShowCel and pandamonium
there are permanent looksmaxes, minoxidil on eyebrows are permanent because the vellus hairs term permanent

concealer is already accepted in minimal amounts

but if ur doing like mascara, highlighter, blush and shit your gay
finaly high iq users
there are permanent looksmaxes, minoxidil on eyebrows are permanent because the vellus hairs term permanent
No minoxidil is one of the worst examples u couldve used after u stop using it it falls off

Minoxidil basicaly triggers newhair to grow and once u stop using it the trigger stops and ur hair stops growing, eventually due to natural proccesses of hair the ones made by minoxidil will slowly all fall off

finaly high iq users
although I do have to say, I don't see a use other than for under eyes and pimples for men.

If you put it all over your face it is a bit gay and people will know.

although I do have to say, I don't see a use other than for under eyes and pimples for men.

If you put it all over your face it is a bit gay and people will know.
The point of concealer is to put on blemishes why the fuck would u put it all over your face?

genes are fake anyways.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
finaly high iq users

No minoxidil is one of the worst examples u couldve used after u stop using it it falls off

Minoxidil basicaly triggers newhair to grow and once u stop using it the trigger stops and ur hair stops growing, eventually due to natural proccesses of hair the ones made by minoxidil will slowly all fall off
So minoxidil on eyebrows isn’t permanent results?

No it doesn’t, on hair yeah sure it falls off, results are gone but anywhere else on body is fine, because of DHT, DHT only affects the top of the head, eyebrows and beards, the results are permanent

Nigga its not socially accepted for males to use make up + its better to get a surgery than waste like an hour in front of the mirror
everyday

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel
The difference is that makeup changes externally while other looksmaxxes internaly.

Concealer used minimally is accepted but anything more like mascara is faggot stuff

Makeup is social suicide as a guy JFL. Plus when I wore foundation it made me look even more like a freak.

You can. That wont fix shit in most cases is the answer to your question.
Contrastmaxing suits more towards male attraction to females but like i said in minority of cases it could be useful