Looksmaxxing is mainstream and normies still don't understand the blackpill

Harakiri Fellatio

Harakiri Fellatio

Mistral
Recently looksmaxxing/blackpill gone mainstream. You have terms like "mog"being used by highschoolers. However even with blatant blackpills being shoved in the face of normies they still don't get it. You have normies asking super models for advice on working out as if the gym will magically make them attractive. The response has almost been entirely copium and the primary reason for that is how the human brain operates.

The human brain is always hopeful. It's designed to be so. That hope is what keeps us alive. Even Eliot Rodgers held out hope untill the end that he'd somehow become famous or win the lottery. I've known many an incel who have taken the blackpill that openly simp for e girls despite the obvious lack of attraction. You can imagine how worse this is for the average normie who hasn't been awarded the halo of a Chad nor the curse of an incel. They'll always cope over actually going into the truth of it. If normies were properly blackpilled you'd see a suicide spike larger than we've ever experienced.

It's just funny how the truth is resting right above their nose and they still think it's just a joke. Normies would rather follow a hopeful baseless dogma than believe in a depressing truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, bleachmaxxer69, cyprian_tomaszewski and 10 others
They’re all narcy as fuck despite being below average the ratings section and discord servers are perfect proof of this.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, czechsubhuman, RichardSpencel and 4 others
Exactly my thoughts.

They still think that this is some kind of meme and buzz words to be thrown around.

Some of them who actually implement some form of looksmaxxing in their life still don't fundamentally get it. They still don't understand that they got rejected or cucked by their crushes is because they found some other male genetically superior than them. They don't understand that had they been born as Chad(complete luck) they would have been drowning in their Stacy crush pussy.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Icarus, based_pakichad421 and 2 others
the ratings section and discord servers are perfect proof of this.
and you think these 2 are giving you accurate ratings? @MoggerGaston @Primalsplit @InnerVoid @Tabula Rasa @TechnoBoss
Vince Vaughn Lol GIF by filmeditor

• JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, based_pakichad421, Primalsplit and 1 other person
Recently looksmaxxing/blackpill gone mainstream. You have terms like "mog"being used by highschoolers. However even with blatant blackpills being shoved in the face of normies they still don't get it. You have normies asking super models for advice on working out as if the gym will magically make them attractive. The response has almost been entirely copium and the primary reason for that is how the human brain operates.

The human brain is always hopeful. It's designed to be so. That hope is what keeps us alive. Even Eliot Rodgers held out hope untill the end that he'd somehow become famous or win the lottery. I've known many an incel who have taken the blackpill that openly simp for e girls despite the obvious lack of attraction. You can imagine how worse this is for the average normie who hasn't been awarded the halo of a Chad nor the curse of an incel. They'll always cope over actually going into the truth of it. If normies were properly blackpilled you'd see a suicide spike larger than we've ever experienced.

It's just funny how the truth is resting right above their nose and they still think it's just a joke. Normies would rather follow a hopeful baseless dogma than believe in a depressing truth.
All of my friends at school know about it but as a joke. Anyone who is conventionally attractive and N/T shouldn’t be brutally affected by the blackpill which is intended to apply most to sub 5s/below normie. Ltns who are actually affected by the blackpill/have been celibates for their whole lives are the ones who take it seriously, not dudes who are average-a little above average looking and have gfs/have been in relationships before.

Non N/T normies who don’t party or have female interaction irl will likely end up trying dating apps which are the most blackpilled things in existence and in doing so they will feel hopeless because every whore on those apps are just trying to fuck the hottest guy.

I’m a very good looking and tall guy but have friends who are average looking and Get bitches regularly due to being N/T and above 5’10.

Here’s a picture of me with some friends who have all gotten laid.
None of them are below normie or short which is when the blackpill truly becomes brutal

Attachments

• IMG_1512.jpeg
    IMG_1512.jpeg
    940.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
All of my friends at school know about it but as a joke. Anyone who is conventionally attractive and N/T shouldn’t be brutally affected by the blackpill which is intended to apply most to sub 5s/below normie. Ltns who are actually affected by the blackpill/have been celibates for their whole lives are the ones who take it seriously, not dudes who are average-a little above average looking and have gfs/have been in relationships before.

Non N/T normies who don’t party or have female interaction irl will likely end up trying dating apps which are the most blackpilled things in existence and in doing so they will feel hopeless because every whore on those apps are just trying to fuck the hottest guy.

I’m a very good looking and tall guy but have friends who are average looking and Get bitches regularly due to being N/T and above 5’10.

None of them are below normie or short which is when the blackpill truly becomes brutal
Which one is you?

Which one is you?
The Walmart Richard Ramirez in the middle

The far left guy is incel tier and gets gigamogged by most users here. But yes NT matters a fuck ton hence why an ugly NT guy is better off than a non NT 5’10 6/10 man

The far left guy is incel tier and gets gigamogged by most users here. But yes NT matters a fuck ton hence why an ugly NT guy is better off than a non NT 5’10 6/10 man
Funny enough he has the hottest girlfriend in the friend group.

Also in his defense he is wasted as fuck in that picture. He’s a normie but he’s 6’2

all of them mog me