'looksmaxxing' is not complicated, informative thread. (HIGH IQ USERS GTFIH)

The state of this forum has been crashing and ppl are brainwashed beyond repair.
LOOKSMAXXING IS NOT FUCKING COMPLICATED

I will provide some examples for topics that seem complicated but are NOT :

1 GYMMAXXING

Building muscle, losing fat and getting in top shape is NOT HARD.
The principle of it is the easiest fucking thing ever. Ppl make it seem like you need to do a million things to get lean 'muh drink this, muh if you take this pill together with this specific drink you will get lean muh bro'
FUCKING NO
Getting lean is eating below caloric maintenance, that's it.

'muh to build muscle take creatine bro, use this EXACT training schedule muh nigga'
FUCKING RETARDS
If you want to build muscle, eat slightly above caloric maintenance. You don't even need something like PPL, Train every muscle 2x a week w/ high intensity and give enough time in between to rest these muscles. It's easier to use a schedule but most ppl overcomplicate it with always train this excersise on this day and you will grow. building muscle is not like that, you have to train hard until the muscle is destroyed, eat, rest. That's it.

2 DEBLOATING

It doesn't fucking matter how much water you drink, how much fucking salt you're ingesting. gtfo
If you're bloated, something is wrong in your body since the natural state of our body is to be debloated.
Fix your health and you will be debloated.
One thing that DOES help is bananas and keeping potassium high but that's the only 'complicated' thing ab it.

3 SOFTMAXXING

every nigga here has probably seen a lot of threads on how to softmaxx certain areas and I'm here to tell you they make it wayy too complicated.
Imma shorten it a lil bit and ofc there are other things in 'softmaxxing' that do require some complications such as bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ...

eye area:

make eyebrows thicker (rosemary oil or castor oil)
dye eyebrows if they're light (dye)
squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

FIX LIVER AND GUT HEALTH FIRST OF ALL, acne should already improve.
USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER
cleansers, actives, toners are COPEEEEEEEEEE
skincare is literally made for women's skin since their skin is more resilient. The skin of a man is thicker but wayyyy more sensitive than the skin of a woman so all these harsh products do NO good for our skin. SIMPLE AS THAT

although some ppl struggle with a different kind of acne that is harder to fix, those will need accutane. BUT GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MOST OF THE PPL HERE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE 'ACNE' HAVE BARELY ANY AND CAN FIX IT BY FIXING DIET AND ONLY USING MOISTURIZER
5 fucking ppl have pm'ed me for help with their acne, all 5 of them have sent pics and none of them were severe. NONE. they were all using cleansers, toners, tret all that garbage and their 'acne' would simply be fixed by STOPPING THESE USELESS SKINCARE PRODUCTS.

hair:

GROW IT OUT AND HARMONIZE THE COLOURING IF NEEDED
IF TOO STRAIGHT,
shampoo less and use some form of clay or powder, ...
IF TOO CURLY, use a straightening iron but who tf wants straight hair anyways

IF THE NORWOOD REAPER HAS COME TO COLLECT, THEN IT GETS A LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED GO LOOK AT THREADS SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT.

ALMOST ALL PEOPLE HERE CAN LOOK 10X BETTER BY FOLLOWING THE ADVICE ON THIS THREAD ALONE, ALL THE BS COPE ADVICE ON OTHER LONG THREADS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

Thanks to everyone for reading this, don't overcomplicate things bcs it will make you lose braincells and waste your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDR : THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ASCEND FOR MOST PEOPLE : GET FUCKING HEALTHY, GET LEAN, BUILD SOME MUSCLE, GET A NEW HAIRCUT AND HARMONIZE YOUR COLOURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love you so much bro.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
holy shit are u retarded

• JFL
Good thread, water, to be taken as a reminder on a regular basis for lost of the users

• +1
The state of this forum has been crashing and ppl are brainwashed beyond repair.

1 GYMMAXXING

The principle of it is the easiest fucking thing ever. Ppl make it seem like you need to do a million things to get lean 'muh drink this, muh if you take this pill together with this specific drink you will get lean muh bro'
FUCKING NO

'muh to build muscle take creatine bro, use this EXACT training schedule muh nigga'
FUCKING RETARDS
If you want to build muscle, eat slightly above caloric maintenance. You don't even need something like PPL, Train every muscle 2x a week w/ high intensity and give enough time in between to rest these muscles. It's easier to use a schedule but most ppl overcomplicate it with always train this excersise on this day and you will grow. building muscle is not like that, you have to train hard until the muscle is destroyed, eat, rest. That's it.

2 DEBLOATING

It doesn't fucking matter how much water you drink, how much fucking salt you're ingesting. gtfo
If you're bloated, something is wrong in your body since the natural state of our body is to be debloated.
One thing that DOES help is bananas and keeping potassium high but that's the only 'complicated' thing ab it.

3 SOFTMAXXING

every nigga here has probably seen a lot of threads on how to softmaxx certain areas and I'm here to tell you they make it wayy too complicated.
Imma shorten it a lil bit and ofc there are other things in 'softmaxxing' that do require some complications such as bonesmashing, thumbpulling, ...

eye area:

squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER
skincare is literally made for women's skin since their skin is more resilient. The skin of a man is thicker but wayyyy more sensitive than the skin of a woman so all these harsh products do NO good for our skin. SIMPLE AS THAT

although some ppl struggle with a different kind of acne that is harder to fix, those will need accutane. BUT GUESS FUCKING WHAT, MOST OF THE PPL HERE WHO CLAIM TO HAVE 'ACNE' HAVE BARELY ANY AND CAN FIX IT BY FIXING DIET AND ONLY USING MOISTURIZER
5 fucking ppl have pm'ed me for help with their acne, all 5 of them have sent pics and none of them were severe. NONE. they were all using cleansers, toners, tret all that garbage and their 'acne' would simply be fixed by STOPPING THESE USELESS SKINCARE PRODUCTS.

hair:

IF TOO STRAIGHT,

IF THE NORWOOD REAPER HAS COME TO COLLECT, THEN IT GETS A LITTLE BIT MORE COMPLICATED GO LOOK AT THREADS SPECIFICALLY FOR THAT.

ALMOST ALL PEOPLE HERE CAN LOOK 10X BETTER BY FOLLOWING THE ADVICE ON THIS THREAD ALONE, ALL THE BS COPE ADVICE ON OTHER LONG THREADS IS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

Thanks to everyone for reading this, don't overcomplicate things bcs it will make you lose braincells and waste your time and money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TLDR : THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ASCEND FOR MOST PEOPLE : GET FUCKING HEALTHY, GET LEAN, BUILD SOME MUSCLE, GET A NEW HAIRCUT AND HARMONIZE YOUR COLOURING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Make more posts like this. I like them since they remind me i shouldn't complicate them

• +1
btw what do u recommend for moisturizing in skincare? beef tallow seems to work for suncsreen and moisturizer as well. what do u say?

btw what do u recommend for moisturizing in skincare? beef tallow seems to work for suncsreen and moisturizer as well. what do u say?
this one
no harmful ingredients and does it's job. I got it from my niece who's a dermatologist and it's kind of a well-kept secret in the skincare industry

xr2xue6hgkxh.jpg

• +1
Reactions: john788

1 GYMMAXXING

FUCKING NO

FUCKING RETARDS

2 DEBLOATING

3 SOFTMAXXING

eye area:

squint 24/7 (easy)
new eye colour (lenses)
eyelashes if light (dye)

skin:

USE ONLY A MOISTURIZER

hair:

IF TOO STRAIGHT,

Do you follow the gym advice yourself? 2x a week all muscle groups

Do you follow the gym advice yourself? 2x a week all muscle groups
Yes I only do around 8 sets a week for each muscle group, 4 each day.

for eye area oral minox will fix both problems, for skincare some ppl have oily skin thus they NEED to double cleanse, you wont clear clogged pores with a moisturizer, also use a sunscreen too. in 30years the diffrence will be noticable, also if you get a good one it should add shine, this one from shesheido or etvr (google it its the blue one) sunstick added so much fucking shine alone its crazy, i got hella compliments but it was too much to the point its zesty so i switched to a matte finish one, using tocobo sunstick rn, feels super light and adds matte shine. make sure ur products fit ur skintype, and please dont fucjing use dumb american jew brands like ceravee