looksmaxxing is useless if you have shit genetics

Verse

Verse

NO LONGER NT
Alex eubank, someone who has male gazemaxxed so much he is considered extremely attractive (by men) but seems to disgust foids.
Currently Alex is statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, gymmaxxed, hairmaxxed, high in dysmorphism, so what can he get?
This thing, it disgusts me how much of a joke society is, genetics is everything, if you are gorilla ape pheno like alex it is over no matter what you do, it is truly over everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, CursedOne and 2 others
img doesn't seem to be working

try telling me her face doesn't look like an avocado :lul:

FFS I give up

Groundbreaking evidence by OP. Also dn rd

• +1
Reactions: rapidinshallah and LooksOrDeath

I can tell this guy gets girls. Much less than what a chadlite with a normal body would, but no woman is disgusted by him in real life.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31567, GymCelNeckPill, Adonis and 2 others
He doesn't look like a masc ogre to me? The hair helps a lot obviously.

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, mfk, ItsOverCel and 1 other person

I can tell this guy gets girls. Much less than what a chadlite with a normal body would, but no woman is disgusted by him in real life.

Even omegle foids who have extremely low standards after staring at indians all day waiting for a white guy, call him disgusting

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, randomvanish, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and mvp2v1
You aren't born with a report card of your genetics. For all you know you could have a Mogger jawline underneath all that fat. Or amazing muscle building genetics despite being skinny. Or great public speaking skills despite never trying it.

Trust Allah, live life, try your best within the limits of morality and don't surrender to vague ideas of genetic weakness.

A genetically poor person who works hard will always outcompete the vast majority of the world's population that doesn't even try.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, lungorichard, TeenAscender and 9 others
his girlfriend isn't even bad looking. He could go higher, but chose not to. OP is assuming he's settling. But he's marrying at a young age, he's under the true love pill.
"isn't even bad looking"

JFL funny joke boyo

deformed

Even omegle foids who have extremely low standards after staring at indians all day waiting for a white guy, call him disgusting

showing his body so much makes him look like he's compensating with it, which women don't like. Gymcels are so common on omegle as well.

• +1
Reactions: slimer and Deleted member 19066
you're still more likely to reproduce if you improve your appearance than if you were not to with shit genes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, lungorichard, gymmaxedhorse and 8 others
The difference in matches between chadlites and HTNs is substantial. Check tinder threads here man.

also @Verse OP I'm not sure why you're agreeing with him, he's saying the opposite of your point. Look at the bold letters.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
The difference in matches between chadlites and HTNs is substantial. Check tinder threads here man.

also @Verse OP I'm not sure why you're agreeing with him, he's saying the opposite of your point. Look at the bold letters.
Link some

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
how is this guy anything maxxed? he is a normie that just took roíds.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
Alex eubank, someone who has male gazemaxxed so much he is considered extremely attractive (by men) but seems to disgust foids.
Currently Alex is statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, gymmaxxed, hairmaxxed, high in dysmorphism, so what can he get?
This thing, it disgusts me how much of a joke society is, genetics is everything, if you are gorilla ape pheno like alex it is over no matter what you do, it is truly over everyone
wrong lol he CAN do better if he wanted

This is obvious bro.

upload image but dont insert it

how does this guy "disgust" foids? what did i miss?

Trust me when I say if they saw this body on a beach, they’d get wet. I don’t know why foids don’t like online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
bodybuilders would say he has amazing genetics, because of his insertions

This basic thread has been posted probably at least 50 times.

This basic thread has been posted probably at least 50 times.
it's so brutal man even Alex the guy who gets simped over by every gymcel ever can't even get better than 3.5/10 hahahaha

it's so brutal man even Alex the guy who gets simped over by every gymcel ever can't even get better than 3.5/10 hahahaha
He probably could with a bigger social circle and some basic social skills. NT matters, and you don't develop those skills in a gym.

inb4 "black pill" autists post "just lol" 10 times, save it.

He probably could with a bigger social circle and some basic social skills. NT matters, and you don't develop those skills in a gym.

inb4 "black pill" autists post "just lol" 10 times, save it.
how was genioplasty bro thinking of getting it, any tips regarding the surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13710
how was genioplasty bro thinking of getting it, any tips regarding the surgery?
It went well. Recovery was easier than I expected, and the only difficult part was eating.

They told me I could eat "soft foods" immediately, but I had trouble with anything I had to chew for about a week and a half. My mouth felt a little tight, and I was worried if I moved too much it might pull on the stitches. I would recommend lots stuff like juice, milk, and applesauce for recovery. Having a blender to make milkshakes helps a lot as well. I drank a lot of decaf green tea (5+ cups a day) for the antioxidants, to help with general health and healing. I ended up losing about 5 pounds in that first week, so if you are on the lighter side, you might want to pack on some extra weight beforehand. Other than that, I took the week off and enjoyed it a lot. I didn't even need the stronger painkillers they gave me.

Keep in mind that your doctor's talent will be a major factor. I paid extra money for a doctor I in whom I had more confidence. The only thing he could have done better was that he told me that the stitches would dissolve in "7-10 days" when it actually took 4-5 weeks.

• +1
Reactions: Verse
It went well. Recovery was easier than I expected, and the only difficult part was eating.

They told me I could eat "soft foods" immediately, but I had trouble with anything I had to chew for about a week and a half. My mouth felt a little tight, and I was worried if I moved too much it might pull on the stitches. I would recommend lots stuff like juice, milk, and applesauce for recovery. Having a blender to make milkshakes helps a lot as well. I drank a lot of decaf green tea (5+ cups a day) for the antioxidants, to help with general health and healing. I ended up losing about 5 pounds in that first week, so if you are on the lighter side, you might want to pack on some extra weight beforehand. Other than that, I took the week off and enjoyed it a lot. I didn't even need the stronger painkillers they gave me.

Keep in mind that your doctor's talent will be a major factor. I paid extra money for a doctor I in whom I had more confidence. The only thing he could have done better was that he told me that the stitches would dissolve in "7-10 days" when it actually took 4-5 weeks.
Thanks for the info I'll keep that all in mind once I get it, although maybe bimax would be better

Thanks for the info I'll keep that all in mind once I get it, although maybe bimax would be better
Depends on your needs. Have you posted any photos?

Depends on your needs. Have you posted any photos?
yes bro a few but can't decide whether my chin is recessed or my mandible isn't long enough, I do have slight overbite though

Incels never fail to assume that other men have to “settle” like they do lol
You’re not witnessing “settling,” you’re witnessing a choice that you don’t have enough information to understand.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Incels never fail to assume that other men have to “settle” like they do lol
You’re not witnessing “settling,” you’re witnessing a choice that you don’t have enough information to understand.
didn't understand a word but sounded smart so I agree

yes bro a few but can't decide whether my chin is recessed or my mandible isn't long enough, I do have slight overbite though
Link?

You aren't born with a report card of your genetics. For all you know you could have a Mogger jawline underneath all that fat. Or amazing muscle building genetics despite being skinny. Or great public speaking skills despite never trying it.

Trust Allah, live life, try your best within the limits of morality and don't surrender to vague ideas of genetic weakness.

A genetically poor person who works hard will always outcompete the vast majority of the world's population that doesn't even try.
***trust jesus christ

Water is wet

Average looking. Quite masc but average. Don't draw the conclusion that the guys settling with her, they share a common interest.
Looksmatched with him according to you:

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and LooksOrDeath
you're still more likely to reproduce if you improve your appearance than if you were not to with shit genes.
LOOKSMAXXERS here are just rotters lol

• So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish
gymcellers go too overboard sometimes

Trust me when I say if they saw this body on a beach, they’d get wet. I don’t know why foids don’t like online.
White women are lesbian lol.

Show this to real women like black women and they would get wet

Not at all. More like 4 PSL white guy
4 PSL white guy is mogged by the average curry on this forum.

Insane wide mouth and palate so he mogs her. He deserves lima. 'muh hypergamy'

• Ugh..
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95, TrestIsBest and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Verse and Deleted member 8365