Looksmaxxing is your escape from nihilism

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
My last post about the purpose of life was well-received, so I'll expand on some concepts I have.

Your goal in life should be to reproduce with the highest-tier female you can attract. Not just fuck, reproduce with.

Why? Because immersing yourself in copeful activities like video games, eating junk food, and masochism from browsing repetitive misinformation from this forum only changes the amount of neurotransmitters in your brain.

Once people cope for a long time, they get hit by truck by ... wait for it ... NIHILISM.

NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS. BEING HAPPY FROM COPES DOESN'T ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH SHIT JFL. There's a reason getting IOIs from girls as well as social validation feels deeper than the dopamine from copes. It's cuz were meant to be social. Meant to fuck. Meant to breed with the highest tier female you can attract.

And looksmaxxing is your ticket in.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6930 and 8 others

My last post about the purpose of life was well-received, so I'll expand on some concepts I have.

Your goal in life should be to reproduce with the highest-tier female you can attract. Not just fuck, reproduce with.

Why? Because immersing yourself in copeful activities like video games, eating junk food, and masochism from browsing repetitive misinformation from this forum only changes the amount of neurotransmitters in your brain.

Once people cope for a long time, they get hit by truck by ... wait for it ... NIHILISM.

NOTHING FUCKING MATTERS. BEING HAPPY FROM COPES DOESN'T ACTUALLY ACCOMPLISH SHIT JFL. There's a reason getting IOIs from girls as well as social validation feels deeper than the dopamine from copes. It's cuz were meant to be social. Meant to fuck. Meant to breed with the highest tier female you can attract.

And looksmaxxing is your ticket in.

View attachment 1002776
Ur children will inherit ur subhuman genes and u will have to burn all old photographs of urself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 12218 and 2 others
Everyone visiting this thread

will smith mib GIF

DON'T STOP DA COPE!!

why not cope while looksmaxxing for double the dopamine?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Ur children will inherit ur subhuman genes and u will have to burn all old photographs of urself
just get fat while looksmaxxing to hide ur subhuman bones

jfl at everyone saying there kids will inherit there 'subhuman genes' if you have a form of malaclusion, or recession it was due to your enviroment
don't let your kids make the same mistakes make sure there breatsfed, chew, and don't mouthbreath

if you want attractive children look at your womas, phenotype, eye area, height, frame, familys balding pattern and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
those are the things your kids inherit jaw is down to enviroment and you can control there enviroment look for the things i listed up above
eyes, hair, phenotype, lips, balding family pattern, tip of nose and height other shit means fuck all if you raise a kid right and give it a good enviroemtn witch is something that will become rarer and rarer as modern life continues

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 2729
i mean gigi hadid's dad was a subhuman manlet but married a model, and all was well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
i mean gigi hadid's dad was a subhuman manlet but married a model, and all was well
hadid got surgery but even before surgery she was very cute

Your goal in life should be to reproduce with the highest-tier female you can attract.
Only a true basement dweller would say this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615