Looksmaxxing landed me in the hospital

ultrecession

ultrecession

Inhibcel
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
36
Soo I kinda overdosed on retatrutide and have had projectile vomiting and insane stomach cramps and my digestion is also fucked up now I can barely shit so yh I will be taking a break from this forum please don't do dumb shit like me
65673
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rt6ldarboyo, ICR, h82love and 3 others
gws buddy
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Resonant and ultrecession
whatever it takes :smonk:
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Resonant and ultrecession
how did u manage to overdose on fucing reta :ROFLMAO:
 
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ChoppedArab and Resonant
I took 4x my tirz dose on accident one time like 4 weeks ago, I could barely take my ancillaries, just waited for it to clear out my system though so it wasn't too bad but I just literally couldn't eat or drink anything and was dehydrated round the clock:p
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ultrecession and Resonant
Soo I kinda overdosed on retatrutide and have had projectile vomiting and insane stomach cramps and my digestion is also fucked up now I can barely shit so yh I will be taking a break from this forum please don't do dumb shit like meView attachment 5704969
dnr sides
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ultrecession and Resonant
Iqlet move tbh, "dnr sides" and yet you won't prefer the safer edge
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and ultrecession
how did u manage to overdose on fucing reta :ROFLMAO:
Idk I only took 1mg no idea how it affected me so badly maybe it was expired or something💔
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, Resonant and NWL
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ultrecession and Resonant
Iqlet move tbh, "dnr sides" and you won't prefer the safer edge
dnr sides only applies to me in this convo:p:p:p (5mg mtren daily niggaaaaa)
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR, ultrecession and Resonant
Soo I kinda overdosed on retatrutide and have had projectile vomiting and insane stomach cramps and my digestion is also fucked up now I can barely shit so yh I will be taking a break from this forum please don't do dumb shit like meView attachment 5704969
nigga if ur overdosing on reta ur fucken stupid u prolly didnt reconstitute it properly and calculate how much u have to inject or store it properly
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ICR
Soo I kinda overdosed on retatrutide and have had projectile vomiting and insane stomach cramps and my digestion is also fucked up now I can barely shit so yh I will be taking a break from this forum please don't do dumb shit like meView attachment 5704969
Its okay Bhai everyone makes mistakes come back stronger :02Jump:
 
You can overdose on anything. Reta actively gave me anhedonia for months until I got it out of my system
 

Similar threads

Sixatheconqueror
Replies
1
Views
35
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
xlefort
Replies
7
Views
52
xlefort
xlefort
Todeboas16
Replies
5
Views
60
agonyv
agonyv
__looksgod__
Replies
1
Views
38
narrowkid
narrowkid
P
Replies
17
Views
131
0709alan
0709alan

Users who are viewing this thread

  • I will ASCEND Jacky
Back
Top