Looksmaxxing plan

callisto

callisto

Bronze
about me: 17 years old, 185cm tall, face 7/10, body 6/10, about 14-15% bf, 68kg/150lbs

1. teeth bleaching. already have a home bleaching set, just need to use more.

2. bulking to about 85 kg/187lbs (185cm/6´1) then leanmaxxing to 8-10% bf with a lean but built physique (have been in gym for 3 years before, but needed to take a break for about 5 months because of a motorcycle accident)

3. im trying to get on trt, already have an appointment with an endocrinologist because suspicion of low t. (measured at 367 ng/dl 1 1/4 years ago but i didnt care until i started googling and found out that i had a lot of the symptoms like no motivation, low sex drive and lack of motivation, symptoms didnt change until now, still present.) going for hopefully 150mg test enathate, hcg and very small amount of aromatase inhibitor.

4. minox for beard growth and eyebrows+dermarolling. i already have okay eyebrows, theyre thick and dark, but i would like them to be thicker. is there a way to get eyebrows lower set?

5. skin care. my skin is fine to the point that i have dark circles that dont really go away (could be because of to less sleep and im drinking too little). im going to try retinol and microneedling, is there any chance that retinol might stunt my growth (am still growing, if only very little, im talking like 1cm in 4 months, but i want to get full potential) also exfoliating and moisturizing. i also thought about supplementing with beta carotene, if i do, how much should i take and does it really work?

6. mewing, chin tucks and chewing. currently mewing very inconsistently for about 6 months and have seen very good results. maybe because i had good bone structure before idfk. i currently have half my right incisor missing, its sealed. im getting the seal removed and the missing piece reconstructed and put on in maybe 1 month. after that, because the seal is a little bit bigger than my tooth used to be, im going to try what salludon did, i dont fucking care what you think of him or mewing, it works for me. so basically 24/7 very hard mewing with engaging back of the tongue the most, chewing 30mins-2hours a day for ramus lengthening, is there any other non surgical way to lengthen ramus? plus swallowing and eating correctly for atrophy of remaining buccinator muscles. i have a pretty good face, solid lower third and jawline, okay eye area and cheekbones, im not recessed at all i just wished that they would be more prominent, my nose is what i dont like the most of my face. its a little hooked and my nostrils show a little too much for my taste, but before thinking about rhinoplasty im seeing what 1 year of mewing can do for that. browrige is also too flat imo, hopefully it will improve with the mewing as well. going to be chin tucking for 2 hours +/-1h.

7. bonesmashing. i want to be very careful with bonesmashing, not to cause any permanent damage, or any damage at all hopefully. i want to bonesmash my brow ridge, my zygos and maybe my chin. what i also thought about was supplementing the bonesmashing with about 15 mg of vit k2 mk4 and 10000iu of vit d3 a day. will this work, and with what and with how much force should i bonesmash?

8. my hands are average size, i would like to know if there is a way to increase finger length and overall hand size?

9. dickmaxxing. im currently 6.3in/4.9in, going to do jelqing and stretching, aiming for 7.1in/5.5in

im going to take before after and progress pictures, maybe upload them at a later point in time.

if anyone has informations about my questions (underlined) or suggestions, feel free to answer, would be very appreciated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Dionysus
yessir love ur height if your under 182cm looksmaxxing is cope, if ur growth plates arent closed hop on hgh along w that trt