Looksmaxxing to get women is cope

If you want to discredit the concept of love, I expect something more creative than discrediting it by discrediting the Hollywood painting.
Attraction is necessary but not sufficient to create less superficial bonds, looks are a more powerful medium than money. I believe status is in some ways a more powerful medium than both.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: danielmoss and Rea
I disagree. The people on here are a lot more likely to looksmax to get more access to women than making money. You don't have to be very bright in order to looksmax.

Making good money? That requires skill and a proper work ethic. Keep in mind a lot of older rich dudes, they don't just have money, they tend to also be extremely social.

There was a guy on here who claimed he made 100k+ per month from youtube. He mentioned how he still struggled and money didn't help. (He didn't want gold diggers.) There are guys out there who use sites like seekingarrangements to setup dates, they claim to be a lot richer than they are and they end up hooking up with the girl and just ghosting her after.

On my other thread, I posted a relatively decent looking guy, he mentioned how his ex girlfriend cheated on him. (If you want to see this.)

So this whole notion that Chad won't get cheated on is also foolish. It's also foolish to think that women who value money won't love you.

Take a look at this video, he doesn't get everything right but he's still not as black or white. Btw, he married a girl far above his looks level, and she's pregnant. I guess only time will tell if it's his but, I believe she's loyal to him.

But, it's just as foolish to think that people on here will get rich enough to get plenty of women. I don't think it's enough to make up for lack of social skills, lack of meeting new people, their mindset. (Also not saying "looks don't matter bro", because that's also black and white mindset)

It's not just 1 thing, it's a combination of things.

Lastly, I just want to say some girl being attracted to chad is not "love". It's the attachment that comes after, where even if the guy were to become less attractive, the girl will love him because of that attachment.

I disagree. The people on here are a lot more likely to looksmax to get more access to women than making money. You don't have to be very bright in order to looksmax.

Making good money? That requires skill and a proper work ethic. Keep in mind a lot of older rich dudes, they don't just have money, they tend to also be extremely social.

There was a guy on here who claimed he made 100k+ per month from youtube. He mentioned how he still struggled and money didn't help. (He didn't want gold diggers.) There are guys out there who use sites like seekingarrangements to setup dates, they claim to be a lot richer than they are and they end up hooking up with the girl and just ghosting her after.

On my other thread, I posted a relatively decent looking guy, he mentioned how his ex girlfriend cheated on him. (If you want to see this.)

So this whole notion that Chad won't get cheated on is also foolish. It's also foolish to think that women who value money won't love you.

Take a look at this video, he doesn't get everything right but he's still not as black or white. Btw, he married a girl far above his looks level, and she's pregnant. I guess only time will tell if it's his but, I believe she's loyal to him.

But, it's just as foolish to think that people on here will get rich enough to get plenty of women. I don't think it's enough to make up for lack of social skills, lack of meeting new people, their mindset. (Also not saying "looks don't matter bro", because that's also black and white mindset)

Lastly, I just want to say some girl being attracted to chad is not "love". It's the attachment that comes after, where even if the guy were to become less attractive, the girl will love him because of that attachment.

2 second vid she married him for the visa dumbass

She was à Argentinan immigrant jfl

If you want to discredit the concept of love, I expect something more creative than discrediting it by discrediting the Hollywood painting.
Historically the concept of love didn't exist as this romantic bubbly shit people glamourize up to recent years. Most of humanity time on this earth consisted of raw mindless, weaponized or transactional sex.
Attraction is necessary but not sufficient to create less superficial bonds, looks are a more powerful medium than money.
Do you actually believe the world is run by looks and not money in the first place? You are fucking delusional. Money and status run everything.
I believe status is in some ways a more powerful medium than both.
Yes. But nowadays status is only good enough when it makes money due to the capitalist society we live in. If it doesn't make dollars, doesn't make sense.

statistically it is cope.
but you might be lucky hahah.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
Of course it's dumbass, all I am saying is Money mogs Looks all day. Money and status run the world. Powerful men that had financial power and status throughout history had access to the prettiest and most fertile women. It's human nature. Women tend to fall for men with more power, respect and resources above the man with apparently the best genetics.