Looksmaxxing update post 2 bone-grafts, dental implant, leanmaxxed & red light therapy maxxing

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Too many guys been asking how it's going so thought I'd hit ya guys with a little update

Photo 2022 08 27 05 21 20

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, fruitgunpop and Deleted member 15827
looking good bro

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Eyes look way better ravi :geek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
nigga you look the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20929, Chadethnic101 and Deprived
stop writing essay dnrd

Excited Jurassic Park GIF

Niga wanted us to react like this bro ur a pajeet for life there’s no cure to pajeetism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Sorry thought it was off topic looking good ravi :geek:👍

still over, whats the point of this shit? you cant ascend as a dark skin indian with brown eyes no matter what your psl is lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20929, Chadethnic101, Deprived and 1 other person
still over, whats the point of this shit? you cant ascend as a dark skin indian with brown eyes no matter what your psl is lol

I'm a medium skinned Indian lol not dark

I am content with what I have in the dating market currently. Looksmaxxing is a sport. I don't need Stacey approval. You do and you have your personal reasons for that

None of us here are ever going to be Chads and that's ok. He's a top 2% guy

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Deleted member 15827
reminder no matter how many surgeries you get this dude will mog you to suicide bc pheno
Gerogebro

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 15827

I am content with what I have in the dating market currently. Looksmaxxing is a sport. I don't need Stacey approval. You do and you have your personal reasons for that

you are a dark indian. youre very good looking and mega tera hard capped because of it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

@the BULL you have similar outlook

you are a dark indian. youre very good looking and mega tera hard capped because of it

Lol I wouldn't lie to you as it's not my style to cap, so I'm telling you now my pheno is not dark skin Indian. I am confused for Iranian, Turkish and all sorts. See me irl and you'd know I'm a medium complexion.

I am capped because I am ethnic. Not because I am Indian

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 15827
@the BULL you have similar outlook
big difference. if the bull hard maxxes he can go leagues beyond. Ravi has really good features and should be alot higher than his smv actually is

• Hmm...
OP someone should photoshop you with like more white people coloring and test you on tinder. im quite sure the difference would be night and day

• Woah
OP someone should photoshop you with like more white people coloring and test you on tinder. im quite sure the difference would be night and day

My biggest weakness other than my slight NCT, pheno and normie bones is my upper lip

My eyebrows also look far less low-set than they do irl which is funny

The next thing for me is orbital infra rim implants with saddle to try rid the hereditary Indian orbitals

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 15827
How beneficial was the red light therapy for ur skin

• +1
My biggest weakness other than my slight NCT, pheno and normie bones is my upper lip

My eyebrows also look far less low-set than they do irl which is funny

The next thing for me is orbital infra rim implants with saddle to try rid the hereditary Indian orbitals
Undereyes are cope. Just put concealer and make it puff up with volufiline and curl lashes and wear mascara.

How beneficial was the red light therapy for ur skin

Very. Would recommend it hugely with Vitamin C serum

Will post the serum I use for you guys when back from work and just seen guys in the rate thread say I am using a filter, I am not lol. I am right underneath the lightbulb in my room

Last edited:
  • +1
Very. Would recommend it hugely with Vitamin C serum

Will post the serum I use for you guys when back from work and just seen guys in the rate thread say I am using a filter, I am not lol. I am right underneath the lightbulb in my room
You are so cute I want to suck u off im from inferior bud bud ding ding land:feelswhy::feelswhy::ogre: