Looksmaxxing will eventually be about trying to become more dysgenic.

N

Nothinginparticular

Silver
If you haven't noticed, zoomer tastes are extremely awful and it's probably going to get worse with gen alpha. Filthy androgynes, dykes, and feminine males everywhere. What used to be considered appealing is now considered "oppressive." I predict that the realm of looksmaxxing will unfortunately be geared towards looking like what zoomer girls are after: the skinny inarticulate effeminate E-boy who can barely string two sentences together.

Gone are the days when masculine men had the halo effect. Now it is the soft puny twinks who get the social bonuses from both women and men alike. Women tend to project favorable traits onto twinks even when their personalities are (almost always) complete shit. xxxtentacion is a great example.

The ones who refuse to lower themselves to that standard will inevitably either form their own independent clade with remaining sensible women that will removed from the rest of society, and others will simply become sigma males.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, Chinlet Ascension and 2 others
what zoomer girls are after: the skinny inarticulate effeminate E-boy who can barely string two sentences together.
That's more what closeted PSL teens are after. Women always will go for the tall, masculine jocks first and foremost. Fags like Chalamet are mostly an internet meme and they mainly appeal to 12 year olds.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, subhuman incel, user47283 and 4 others
That's more what closeted PSL teens are after. Women always will go for the tall, masculine jocks first and foremost. Fags like Chalamet are mostly an internet meme and they mainly appeal to 12 year olds.
keep coping i fagmaxxed and lost my v card 4 months later :lul::lul: this shit works if u dont care what anyone thinks

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and ChristianChad
keep coping i fagmaxxed and lost my v card 4 months later :lul::lul: this shit works if u dont care what anyone thinks
You didn't lose your virginity because you started taking cocks up your ass lmao.
What exactly do you mean by "fagmaxxed"?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel, hebbewem and 2 others
You didn't lose your virginity because you started taking cocks up your ass lmao.
What exactly do you mean by "fagmaxxed"?
no i lost it to a girl, i inserted my big ding dong into her puss
i let my hair grow out and started wearing fag clothes, just that ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, thereallegend and Deleted member 12218
You would've lost your virginity regardless probably. How long did you grow your hair out? Usually it's a halo regardless of how gay you look.

Only if you believe attraction is more sociological than biological.

If you haven't noticed, zoomer tastes are extremely awful and it's probably going to get worse with gen alpha. Filthy androgynes, dykes, and feminine males everywhere. What used to be considered appealing is now considered "oppressive." I predict that the realm of looksmaxxing will unfortunately be geared towards looking like what zoomer girls are after: the skinny inarticulate effeminate E-boy who can barely string two sentences together.

Gone are the days when masculine men had the halo effect. Now it is the soft puny twinks who get the social bonuses from both women and men alike. Women tend to project favorable traits onto twinks even when their personalities are (almost always) complete shit. xxxtentacion is a great example.

The ones who refuse to lower themselves to that standard will inevitably either form their own independent clade with remaining sensible women that will removed from the rest of society, and others will simply become sigma males.

View attachment 1319213
Shit post and untrue

Keep dreaming dumbfuck. You are dying alone. Also, why do twinkshits always have to lie about dick size online? Oh right, because you have the minds of both faggots and females, but even lower IQs.

You pathetic fucks are like the women of the male community. Kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and GermanLooksmaxer
You would've lost your virginity regardless probably. How long did you grow your hair out? Usually it's a halo regardless of how gay you look.
Lol you think he's telling the truth?

Girls that like femboys genrally like to fuck with strap ons

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
Greycels at it again

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Young girls have liked prettyboys since the dawn of time with their tastes growing more masculine as they get older

It’s how it’s always been and how it always will be, attraction is only a social construct so far as STYLING, bone preferences will always stay the same. that includes frame, the only thing this proves is that face is and always will be king.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, subhuman incel and Lawton88
OP is right. There are plenty of trends that don't reflect good health, and social media is making it worse

Keep dreaming dumbfuck. You are dying alone. Also, why do twinkshits always have to lie about dick size online? Oh right, because you have the minds of both faggots and females, but even lower IQs.

You pathetic fucks are like the women of the male community. Kys.
my dick is 98%, keep crying for my dick print at the gym that woman keep staring
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: u when realize u twinks can lay pipe :soy::soy:
also kys op i dont have female mentality, im just smart. become like me, stop coping with muh high T
nowadays girls hate high t as youve said, adapt or get no pussy, dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
my dick is 98%, keep crying for my dick print at the gym that woman keep staring
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: u when realize u twinks can lay pipe :soy::soy:
also kys op i dont have female mentality, im just smart. become like me, stop coping with muh high T
nowadays girls hate high t as youve said, adapt or get no pussy, dumbass
he would rather die alone as an alpha, dom, high T chad than swimming in pussy as a high E stylemaxxed hairmaxxed prettyboy twink. thats his mentality and you cant stop him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 14280
Looksmaxxing will not go one way or the other. People will take the information, and they will do what they want.