Looksmaxxing will never fill the hole of not having positive reinforcement in childhood

Playing sports, being active. When I said environment, I basically meant everything but genetics.

Yes, most of people that cope with environment have parents with shit bones, most of people dont need parents above avarage, only robust bones, my dads looks like a fucking bird, so no hope.

As long as you have very basic conversation skills, you're good. If a girl is attracted to you, she will do all the heavy lifting in terms of socializing.

Take it from a diagnosed autist that's gotten laid off his looks alone.

Looksmaxing to get to the point where you skip the bullshit that they make guys they're not physically attracted to go through is legit.

Because they're so fucking attracted to you at that moment they don't care that you don't have super charisma or that you're not saying all the right things. You have to get to the point where her feelings for you overwhelm her rational decision making. If you don't have a girl constantly smiling, giggling and on cloudnine when around you she is not attracted to you. If a bitch shows up to a date with a cold emotionless vibe waiting for you to entertain her, she is not attracted to you and is thinking about what you can do for her.

I've had Tinder dates excited to see me, but when I'm sober it's always awkward and they leave after an hour. A girl agreed to come around to my place and left after 40 minutes because I was so aspie. Since then I've never been on a date sober and my success level has shot up. idc about normie bs like "it's not your real personality".

I think social skills are a factor for 5-6/10 males. Obviously it's fine if you look like Max Hamilton and you can be aspie as can be, but when you are a normie - social skills count for stuff.