stop asking for a morph every 2 days

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, SayNoToRotting, AspiringChad and 5 others
fuark its over for you

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, pisslord and Deleted member 2810
Last time i asked was over a week ago tbh
stop asking for morphs. they arent gonna help you buddyboyo.

lose bf and tell morphers to morph you realistically.

Snapchat 1685927128

@dicklet4incher
You mirin?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Dude buddy i wonder how many you've sucked you sound like you've got experiance
HAHA FUNNY JOKE I'M LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR BURSTING IN TEARS OMFG

HAHA FUNNY JOKE I'M LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR BURSTING IN TEARS OMFG

Joke ? i don't need to joke to tell the same joke that will sink in infinitely just know i live in your subconsious eternally

Joke ? i don't need to joke to tell the same joke that will sink in infinitely just know i live in your subconsious eternally

Snapchat 1685927128

indeed
this picture lives in my subconcious.
whenever im feeling bad in life, all i have to do is switch my attention to this picture of you and in seconds im on the floor laughing that atleast my life isnt so sad that im asking for morphs every single day on an incel site

Attachments

• Snapchat-1685927128.jpg
    Snapchat-1685927128.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 2810 and BigBoy
View attachment 97794
indeed
this picture lives in my subconcious.
whenever im feeling bad in life, all i have to do is switch my attention to this picture of you and in seconds im on the floor laughing that atleast my life isnt so sad that im asking for morphs every single day on an incel site

No just my picture my words more so as for every single day JFL the last i asked was a week ago ffs and just know we will be having this conversation infinite times so you can keep orbiting my thread infinite times no insults for your eternal beta orbiting jfl

No just my picture my words more so as for every single day JFL the last i asked was a week ago ffs and just know we will be having this conversation infinite times so you can keep orbiting my thread infinite times no insults for your eternal beta orbiting jfl
I DIDNT READ A SINGLE WORD OF YOUR PISS WEAK RESPONSE.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Im getting bored now ill let this thread die

Im getting bored now ill let this thread die

JFL you piss weak bitch the more you keep replying the more attention i get you know you failed at life when you giving me more messages JFL

JFL you piss weak bitch the more you keep replying the more attention i get you know you failed at life when you giving me more messages JFL
Snapchat 1685927128

I truly feel sorry for you.
You get no attention from your parents so i must fill the parent role for them and feed you attention.

View attachment 97809
I truly feel sorry for you.
You get no attention from your parents so i must fill the parent role for them and feed you attention.

Says the fag wasting his time on a 17 year old who's bored as fuck kill yourself you waste of life faggot.

So you can't claim some moral high ground faggot and your wasting time orbiting my threads JFL
Idc about moral high ground im just fooling around because its fun seeing you get angry and tormented by my bullying.
Its 00:50 am here, Im not wasting time at all since i have nothing to do anyways jfl.

Idc about moral high ground im just fooling around because its fun seeing you get angry and tormented by my bullying.
Its 00:50 am here, Im not wasting time at all since i have nothing to do anyways jfl.

Glad were on the same boat as for getting pissed off JFL if you think i lose sleep over this but keep trying to waste your time it gives me something to do

Glad were on the same boat as for getting pissed off JFL if you think i lose sleep over this but keep trying to waste your time it gives me something to do
It seems like youve lost the function to read boyo.
I clearly said that i'm not wasting any of my time at all, infact im enjoying myself brutally tormenting you
Its very clear my words have pierced a sensitive spot deep inside you. Keep larping as if you're not affected at all, I can smell your shitskin tears dripping onto your keyboard as you witness my brutal and sharp words slicing deeply into your shit skin.

It seems like youve lost the function to read boyo.

Got 0 sleep last night but go on.

I clearly said that i'm not wasting any of my time at all, infact im enjoying myself brutally tormenting you

Brutally tortoruing me i've got nothing to do so it is what it is won't lose sleep over this.

Its very clear my words have pierced a sensitive spot deep inside you. Keep larping as if you're not affected at all, I can smell your shitskin tears dripping onto your keyboard as you witness my brutal and sharp words slicing deeply into your shit skin.

Right right that's why your so high inhib that you hide behind a computer avi while i show my face and keep acting like i'm affected if you think this does jack shit i've been through worse your like a cock roach tbh atleast their easy to squash you keep orbiting my threads like a high inhib bitch in fact your the one that asked me to rate you JFL at thinking you are better than me while wanking over you chad uncle it's over for you dude jfl

IN BEFORE DIDN'T READ YES YOU DID KEEP CRYING FOR ME FAGGOT

I didnt read a single word and I don't plan to either.
You're effort to outsmart me is truly vomit-inducing.
Inb4 "I didn't even reply to you i truly live rent free inside you"
Yes you do, we've already went through that earlier on.

I didnt read a single word and I don't plan to either.
You're effort to outsmart me is truly vomit-inducing.
Inb4 "I didn't even reply to you i truly live rent free inside you"
Yes you do, we've already went through that earlier on.

But you took your time to write out long sentences faggot lets see who affects who

what a sad thread this has become
it had potential

All thanks to me heheh😉

Consious didn't see will not affect me jfl at this coping faggot thinking i read his posts and he's not a fag even thought he pushed to dick sucking keep crying for me
you gay for me fag ? and imagine being so cucked you wank over your fucking JFL and what your gonna say i'm subhuman sure but i'm not a autistic looksmaxxer i just use this place to either iq max or troll JFL in before didn't read a single word your subconsious did bitch and this shit will keep repeating in before shit skin bitch my ancestors date back to the mongols they were in the mongol army they would have raped your family JFL at cum skin cope MUH supeiroir white race muh shit skin meanwhile my ancestors cucked yours and the only reason you won was cause of using tactics like the kikes JFL asian's have always been the superior race and well soon cuck the world tbh JFL at white cope.

(i should preface i am just trolling bro i don't really belive in half of what i say tbh it's just for shits and giggles don't take it to heart)

Consious didn't see will not affect me jfl at this coping faggot thinking i read his posts and he's not a fag even thought he pushed to dick sucking keep crying for me View attachment 97828 you gay for me fag ? and imagine being so cucked you wank over your fucking JFL and what your gonna say i'm subhuman sure but i'm not a autistic looksmaxxer i just use this place to either iq max or troll JFL in before didn't read a single word your subconsious did bitch and this shit will keep repeating in before shit skin bitch my ancestors date back to the mongols they were in the mongol army they would have raped your family JFL at cum skin cope MUH supeiroir white race muh shit skin meanwhile my ancestors cucked yours and the only reason you won was cause of using tactics like the kikes JFL asian's have always been the superior race and well soon cuck the world tbh JFL at white cope.

(i should preface i am just trolling bro i don't really belive in half of what i say tbh it's just for shits and giggles don't take it to heart)
Bro stop dragging this its dead now
I understand. I was joking aswell
I truly love you no homo x

Bro stop dragging this its dead now
I understand. I was joking aswell
I truly love you no homo x

Same bro no homo i just wanted to play undisputed to be honest i can't do it it's really hard to say some of the shit i just said NGL

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Zygos4Life
Same bro no homo i just wanted to play undisputed to be honest i can't do it it's really hard to say some of the shit i just said NGL
I tried telling undisputed to join this site but he doesnt even reply to it
Lookism.net lives rent free inside him ideed

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
I tried telling undisputed to join this site but he doesnt even reply to it
Lookism.net lives rent free inside him ideed

The fucker legit terrifies me how can he say half this shit like being proud rapists

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life