@looksmaxxingDream

looksmax wouldnt work

JFL exactly no use in trying atleast not yet their other options but even those are something i want to try out

JFL exactly no use in trying
I'd advise you just to get off this forum, and find happiness in succeeding in other areas of life than looking good/women

maybe get obssessed about business or career because you arent going to looksmax to any decent PSL rating.

Just being honest here.

I'd advise you just to get off this forum, and find happiness in succeeding in other areas of life than looking good/women

maybe get obssessed about business or career because you arent going to looksmax to any decent PSL rating.

Just being honest here.

Just being honest here.
He could atleast become slight below average to average with the right surgeries tho right?

He could atleast become slight below average to average with the right surgeries tho right?

Dude looksmaxing is for high inhib people not gonna lie I accept my subhumanity cause I couldn't control my conscience doesn't care as much if I can convince it it was over from the start

appreciate the plushies in the background.

I have plushies myself as well

lmao @ this thread

• Ugh..
Reactions: pisslord
You have a long face and you choose to put 2-3 inches of hair on top of it.
Why are you doing this to yourself?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ritalincel

• WTF
Reactions: nattycel
keep crying for him

maybe if he shaved his head he would look like kanye tbh