Looksmaxxx Advice Wanted (No degenerate hating please)

S

Sub3copemaxxer

Iron
Joined
Aug 4, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
3
Looking for some genuine softmaxxing /hardmaxxing advice. Just getting started with this shit.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0671.jpeg
    IMG_0671.jpeg
    909.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0670.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0669.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
your health signals looks cooked
start taking accutane for your skin
get enough sleep and rub vaseline under your eyes before you sleep i tried it and gived results
 
Looking for some genuine softmaxxing /hardmaxxing advice. Just getting started with this shit.
Boba eyes, a nose that looks big and wide from the front, poorly shaped eyebrows. It's sad, but it's over.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Recalcitrance
Boba eyes, a nose that looks big and wide from the front, poorly shaped eyebrows. It's sad, but it's over.
Wait until tell you I’m also 5’5 xD
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gurt. and dunc
your health signals looks cooked
start taking accutane for your skin
get enough sleep and rub vaseline under your eyes before you sleep i tried it and gived results
Accutane is def on my list of things to do. I’ll try the Vaseline out
 
  • +1
Reactions: jalal04
These clueless niggas rate anyone with hollow cheeks chadlite. Listen to me instead.

You are handsome in my opinion. Your nose is the biggest issue. Don’t listen to people saying topical corticosteroids because they really won’t do much. I’ve been there.

Id look into some type of rhinoplasty or, if you’re willing, injection lipolysis into the nose. That’s what I’m considering.

Your coloring is good and you have a good exotic halo.

Someone else said accutane and I think I agree. Develop a general skincare routine on top of that as well. Look into thiamidol for skin lightening. It looks great on us Hispanics. Also use some sort of hyaluronic serum to plump your lips and undereyes.

Other than that, get in the gym. Consider using testerone possibly. I started it and I have no regrets.
 
Wait until tell you I’m also 5’5 xD
ouuuu learn how to height fraud immediately. 5’5 is a no-go my friend.

Height increasers, thick boots, and a baseball cap. This should be first on your list.
 
I will list some of your flaws and you can try to see what you can do

Bulbous nose (exaggerated by lens distortion)
Lots of UEE
Chin to philtrum ratio looks a bit off
Bad IPD and ESR
Bad pfl (eyes are too round)
Long Midface
Mouth to nose is off

Side profile doesn't look bad besides you having recessed infras (filler or implants are the only fix for that)

You can't really do much from here but you should lean down more (~10% bf), do some softmaxxes for nose(there are lots), maybe get botox to lower eyebrows and slightly reduce UEE, you should also take care of you eyebrows they look messy. and you should try to optimize the basic shit like your hair, facial hair, coloring and all that kinda stuff

I'm not even gonna list surgeries because nobody actually executes lol
 
Looking for some genuine softmaxxing /hardmaxxing advice. Just getting started with this shit.
septorhinoplasty, orbital box osteomy, canthplexy , some implants and you will be a HMTN trust me
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
2
Views
30
shortface
shortface
J
Serious Advice please
Replies
36
Views
109
jyoungsantos
J
redpofffffffff
Replies
5
Views
62
redpofffffffff
redpofffffffff
enterdroak
Replies
2
Views
20
blacksuit
blacksuit
S
Replies
5
Views
33
ShiroX
S

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Sub3copemaxxer
Back
Top